Welcome to Gaia! ::

OCC((Going on a trip for a couple of days..))
User Image

..::K a i y a::.. A l e x a n d e r ..::K u r o k i::..

┣██═─

Kaiya stares after Sebastian as his tail raises slightly with a smile forming. He couldn't believe that someone acctually thanked him for something. Now he knew that he may had made a friend.

He glances towards the other nurse and slowly moves away and back down the hall. With a smile on his face he turns the corner and ends up in front of Aidyn's room. He stands there and then remembers what he had said earlier, "I'll be back before bed..." the words silently remind him. He walks in and smells blood. Kaiya tilts his head and walks up to Aidyn's bed and frowns. "Your bleeding..it looks bad." His tail lowers as he goes to the sink and takes a cloth, wetting it and moving back towards the bed. He sits next to him and dabs his lip gently even when he knew he couldn't feel pain he still felt like being gentle to this patient.

[ « ] [ ] [ ▌▌] [ » ]
User Image

• X •Sou Haruka Narumi• X •

••••••••••••••••••••XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sou had been currently flowing through the files out of complete boredom. It was pretty hard to keep himself amused, looking at them all day. But he had to do something important in all of the time he had to burn.

"Okay, lets see..." Sou muttered, looking through one of the bigger files. "Heart attack and seizure at the same time? Interesting." Sou said, closing back the file, touching it, and watched it zoom off to where it belonged. He sat there for a moment, and then heard something outside. "Hmm..?" Sou muttered, walking toward the door, peeking his head out. His head sort of jerked back inside after seeing one of the doctors, and Kuroki, outside. He read the lips and face of the doctor and almost laughed, but then he knew that he couldn’t get in the way of such things, so he just kept quiet. When the doctor was called away, and Kuroki left, Sou found the courage and felt the safety of him coming out of the file room, and placed his hand in his pockets, rummaging for something. He then started to walk back to the elevator. He remembered that he had to check up on a patient today, After the frog incident, he had totally forgotten. "Adrian... wasn’t it? No, that wasn’t his name..." Sou mumbled, trying to figure out his name. He remembered the room number from the file he had earlier, But somehow, he was never good with names.

He walked out of the elevator, seeing many doctors and patients, and wondered what in the world they do to make the looked so busy. Sou shrugged off the question and walked over to Aidyn's room. And the smell of blood came to his nose faster than a slap in the face. He saw Kuroki trying to wipe off the blood, and Sou just sat there, trying to process what was going on at this time. Once he finally figure out, Sou walked into the bathroom, and came out with a cup of water. "Excuse me, Kuroki-kun." Sou said, going into extreme doctor mode. He placed his finger inside the cup and pulled it out, with the water flowing up behind the finger, he then applied it gently to Aidyns face and waited for a moment, making the wound on his lip stitch itself back together. "This might get boring, be prepared. Good thing I came in time, Heh, I’m a superhero.." Sou joked, completely disregarding the fact that he needed to introduce himself.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
[
User Image

..::K a i y a::.. A l e x a n d e r ..::K u r o k i::..

┣██═─

Kaiya jumps when he hears his name and turns his head seeing the doctor from before. "Dr.Narumi.." His face turns to a pout as he places a gental hand on his heart,"you scared me."

He stands from the bed and watches as Aidyn's wound heals. At Dr.Narumi's statment of being a hero he covers his mouth trying to not giggle but a small purr comes out instead. He scratches his head and sits down in the chair next to the bed. "I may be a nurse but I wasn't created smart enough to help to many patients.." He pouts playing with his wrapped tail and looks up inocently at the doctor. "I guess you are a superhero.." Saying this quietly and standing once again stretching, having his slim stomach show slightly. He looks at the clock on the wall and hums. "No more patients assigned to me to check on tonight." He frowns at the thought of going downstairs and spending time by himself once again. Kaiya turns to Aidyn and bows slightly with a real smile and begins to walk towards the door.

[ « ] [ ] [ ▌▌] [ » ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces