Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

..::K a i y a::.. A l e x a n d e r ..::K u r o k i::..

┣██═─

Kaiya walks back over and sets the case down on the table and opens it. He looks at Aidyn and reaches his hand out placing it on his cheek and leans in placing his forehead against his own. "No fever..." He says softly before pulling away and marking it in his chart and grabs the stethoscope. He sits on the bed next to Aidyn and places the earpieces in and reaches his hands up his chest placing the tip on his left and right side before moving to his back. After that he reaches his hands out to Aidyn's neck gently rubbing it and begins to finish the rest of the check-up.

After all that is set and done, Kaiya closes the nurse case and sits in the chair next to the males bed. "So.." He didn't really know what to say but then he remembered the food he brought up from the cafeteria. "Are you hungry...?" He stands and goes to the table he set the bag down on and picks it up, bringing it back over to Aidyn. "I brought a variety..." Kaiya didn't know why he was trying to befriend this patient but he knew it would probably be a rare thing to get a fresh slate like this to make a friend....at least once in his life he wanted someone. Whether it be friend or boyfriend.

Kaiya's ears twitch as he zones back into reality and smiles softly pulling a little table over and dumping everything on it. He sits back down and places his hands on his knees as his tail slowly moves around. Then...he says it, "Why..why can't you feel..." Dammit.

[ « ] [ ] [ ▌▌] [ » ]
User Image

• X •Sou Haruka Narumi• X •

••••••••••••••••••••XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sou watched as Kuroki started to complain that there was nothing to do. He doubted that much, since a nurse came up and gave the file to him. The nurse also gave him another folder, which was quite big. It was quiet for a moment, and Sou just had to grin. He watched as Kuroki replied and walked off around him, and decided he would let him off of it today. It seems we have a busy day today, no? Sou sang in his mind as he opened up the file. His bright grin suddenly turned into a frown. An angel had caught the skin disease , as he feared.

Sou quickly walked down the hall to the elevator to get on the 6th floor. While he was waiting to get on the elevator, (Which took a long time, for some reason.) He saw a nurse and gave him the finger to come over. "I need you to get as much frogs as you can, if you please. And also, i need a whole bunch of chains, there’s an crazy angel on the 6th floor." The elevator finally came open, he went inside, and as he suspected, the nurse was already gone. He waited on the elevator, looking through the file once or twice. "Okay. The first patient is going to be easy. But that angel. What the hell was it thinking? Geez, this is taking up most of my day, ah well." Sou muttered as he finally gotten on the 6th floor of chaos.

He met the nurse that he had seen on the elevator and he gave him the frogs as ordered. "A quick one. Thank you." He said, smiling to the nurse. The nurse was quiet, and gave him a quick nod, and he looked sort of red in the face. Sou didnt notice this, there were many other things to worry about, so he walked into the center of chaos in the emergancy room, and eventually, everything seemed to calm down after a couple beams of light, thrashing, and a couple of frog croaks. Sou then was found, sitting on a chair explaining things to the angel and patient, whom both looked disturbed. "The frog voices will go away in about a week or so. However, Don’t go anywhere near and pools or water, and please try to move around often, so your body structure doesn’t change. Belive me, Turning into another species can be a pain in the a** for both of us. As for that, you guys will be just fine. See you." the patients didn’t believe this at all, as Sou walked out of the office, heading down to the cafeteria. His stomach felt like it was going to split apart and eat both sides of his body if he didn’t eat anything soon.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

the wicked butterfly's Significant Otter

Tenacious Plague

User Image
A i d y n xxxxxxxx

Aidyn was still lying on his side as he watched the cat-nurse run around to do his check-up. He had them memorized in his sleep now. His mother did similiar things all throughout his life. She even set her alarm so she could check in on him while he was asleep. Most CIPA patients died of blood loss or heatstroke in their sleep. But not Aidyn, his mother was a spazz cake. She would freak if the temperature was even a point of a degree off 77 degree's in the summer and 79 degree's in the winter. But he had to thank her for that, he was still alive because of it.

When the check-up had been over and done for, the cat-nurse sat down by his bedside again asking if he was hungry and bringing out a bag that was obviously from the cafeteria. He was slightly hungry...and so he nodded. Aidyn wasn't a very picky eater either, he'd eat just about anything, he just had to be careful not to bite his tongue so he had to eat slowly. It sometimes unnerved other people the way he had to eat but he couldn't help it, if he bit his tongue, it was likely he would continue to without knowing it causing more blood.

He blinked as he was drawn back out of his self-reflecting. The nurse had asked him why he couldn't feel anything. "Because I don't have any nerve cells." He replied simply as he sat up so he could eat something if it was presented to him. "I have a genetic disease that messed up my nerve formation so I don't have any."

[[x__x I think I messed up in one of my previous posts. CIPA means that he can't feel pain and temperature changes, he can feel pressure and things like that.]]

Everyone always asks xxxx
What it's like to feel n o t h i n g xxxx
It's a n i g h t m a r e, I say xxxx
Why does everyone believe in lies? xxxx
User Image

┣██═─

Kaiya nods showing he was listening as he reaches for the sweet bread packet and opens the end slowly. His ears twitch catching every detail of information. 'How upsetting...' Kaiya says to him self pausing for a moment before pushing the bread out the end and handing out to Aidyn. "I'm sorry..." Kaiya lifts up his bandaged bent tail and waves it slowly with a sigh glancing at bandages all over his body and thinks about his eye.

Getting back into focus Kaiya smiles and pulls his chair up close to the bed with determination on his face. He holds out his hand and smiles "Let's become friends...?" At that moment another nurse comes in and stares at both of them before throwing a folder onto Kaiya's head, rather hard. The nurse walks back out and Kaiya reaches up and opens the folder and sighs looking back up at the patient in front of him. "A patient is requesting me....I'll be back later for bed." He smiles and stands bowing low and heads out the door.

Heading towards the elevator Kaiya has a slight smile from the thought of possibly gaining a friend. He heads to the third floor and walks out of the elevator heading to a room around the corner. As he enters other nurses run out and leaves him and the patient alone. "How are you, Malix...?" Malix looks up and smiles wide seeing his favorite nurse. "Just who I wanted to see." Kaiya brings his tail in front of him and hugs it close. Where will he scar next?

[ « ] [ ] [ ▌▌] [ » ]
User Image

• X •Sou Haruka Narumi• X •

••••••••••••••••••••XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX••••••••••••••••••••••••

After Sou escaped the cafeteria with an inch of his life left, (Apparently, people we so amazed to see him and just had to ask for autographs and talk to him, hardly letting him eat at all) Sou fixed up his hair, adjusted his glasses, and continued to walk towards the elevator, his only way out. I thought you go to an cafeteria to eat. I must of been mistaken. Sou muttered as he continued to walk down the hall to the elevator. He had been Elevator hopping today for some reason, maybe it was just the mood of things, he didn’t know. He decided to go to floor one to turn in his files and stuff, deciding that he would sign them later. He hopped onto the elevator, seeing the nurse that had helped him before. He gotten on the elevator and the nurse instantly flushed and looked away when he saw him.

I wonder what is that all about..

Sou walked onto the elevator, a little uncomfortable, and hit floor one. The nurse seemed to be going to floor one as well. How strange. It was a little awkward seconds, which seemed like days, until they reached the second floor. Sou decided to make a little conversation with him, but he instantly changed his mind when the nurse tried to blurt out something. Sou didn’t quite understand him much, so he had just smiled, Assuming that what he said was what he had expected for him to say for a long time. Once they gotten to floor one, Sou walked out of the Elevator, stood there for a moment, turned back at him and said, "Thank you." The elevator door closed then, and Sou continued to go onto the file storage. Another confession... Sou said, as he opened the door, and started to store away some files he could happily use for another time. Of course, It was a rejection, but Sou thought it more of a request. And most of the time, he had gotten what he wanted from that person, and they hardly tried to make a move at all again.

Sou had always thought that rejection was wrong.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tenacious Plague

User Image
A i d y n xxxxxxxx

He took the food happily when it was offered to him, munching on it like a little animal would, even though he was more or less human. He only had enough faerie blood to taint his looks. He listented to the apology with a shake of his head and a slight smile. He swallowed the lump of bread in his mouth before answering. "It's fine...really. I was born with it, nothing I can or anyone can do." He remarked.

He noted the bandages all over the other with a slight interest. What happened to him...? He was drawn back out of his trance by a random friend request. He blinked, several times in fact. Not because he was offended or anything it was just...surprising. He'd never had anyone just randomly ask like that. "Sure." He said with a smile.

"Oh...okay, bye." He said as he finished off the bread and settled back against his pillows. It'd be nice...to have someone actually come see him for once.

User Image

┣██═─

Malix looks Kaiya over before pulling the covers off and stepping put of his bed. "Dear nurse why are you scared?" Kaiya lowers his head as Malix walks closer to him grabbing his chin roughly. "Why won't you look at me? You wanted friends didn't you?" The nurse closes his one eye, then feels himself thrown out of the room. Gasps filled the air but no one helped him but many doctors and nurses brought the patient back to the room with a struggle.

Kaiya lowers his head and lifts himself up feeling a burning in his leg. Ignoring it he limps into the elevator and presses the first floor. His one eye begins to fill with tears but decides against it thinking people would find him pathetic. As the elevator door opens he limps out and straight ahead heading to the locker rooms for employees. He opens his locker and pulls out some gauze and wraps it around his leg tightly, ignoring the pain. He turns back to his locker and closes it and looks up to a mirror next to him. He had bruises on his neck and he turns around lifting his shirt and spots bruises on his lower back from where he hit something hard on the ground. Kaiya sighs and stands heading back to the one room he liked to be. 'Aidyn's room'

Huh? No he was going to say the 8th floor where it was still under construction so not many people were there...Weird

Not knowing where he was he ended up on the same floor he was earlier but doesn't move. Kaiya sighs and steps out but doesn't head to the room, he just continues to walk down the hall with a solemn and confused expression. "Kaiya!" He jumps at the yell of his name and turns around spotting the youngest doctor here, well it seemed like it. "K-Kaiya, I wanted to ask you...if...if..." Kaiya tilted his head being clueless of anything related to relationships and confessions. He didn't know what was going on. The doctor grabs his hand and brings it to his lips. "Have dinner with m-me?" He tilts his head more at the question but ponders on it.

I's this what I hear people talk about, a date?

[ « ] [ ] [ ▌▌] [ » ]
User Image
♪ ≈ ♪ Sebastian Tye Jacobs ♪ ≈ ♪

Unfamiliar ceiling...

It was a most disconcerting feeling, to wake up from a nights rest, only to discover you weren't entirely sure as to where you were. But it was a near daily routine for Sebastian. Wake up. Panic. Stare at ceiling. More panic. Fret. Worry. Formulate conspiracy theories pertaining to kidnapping or slave rings. Then... Then discover the little, hand-written note, scrawled on a scrap piece of lined paper, lying on your chest.

You're Sebastian Tye Jacobs. You're in a hospital. You fell asleep here last night, as you did the night before that, and the night before that. In fact, you practically live here. Don't panic. These people are here to help.
-Yourself

He stared at the note for a few minutes. He didn't recognise the handwriting, but it seemed familiar. And he couldn't say, with a hundred percent certainty, that what was written on the paper was indeed correct. But it seemed right. And so he stopped worrying, and sat up in his bed. He looked around the room, giving searching looks up and down the walls, and across the floor. He looked out his door, into the corridor, where there were nurses and doctors bustling impatiently and importantly around. Funny; he could remember things about them; the ones that would come in, and their names, and little quirks about them. He could barely remember his own name though.

Sebastian continued scrying the room, until his eyes fell upon a small, black book, half-tucked under his pillow. He took it out, and looked at the cover

My diary

He began to read.
User Image

┣██═─

After staring at the doctor for a while, Kaiya finally opens his mouth but then the other doctor is called away. Off the other goes without saying anything and Kaiya waves 'bye' quickly before turning again and wondering down the halls thinking of what had just happened. He passes a room and glances at the slate 'Sebastian Tye Jacobs' Kaiya stops and pulls out the clipboard behind that and read it. He sighs and shows a sad expression on his face before placing it back. "Must be hard...being a patient with these kind of things." He says to himself silently.

Standing there for a few more minutes he has the feeling to go in. "...but I'm not his nurse." He argues. Still the feeling lingers and Kaiya takes a step forward and in the room. He sees the boy sitting on his bed reading a black book. Kaiya tilts his head halting at the entrance and clears his throat lightly. "Hello..." He says quietly. 'Why not make more friends..or try.' He thinks to himself cheerfully. Sounds harder than it seems.

[ « ] [ ] [ ▌▌] [ » ]
User Image

Sebastian had been completely lost in the words of his diary, when he heard the clearing of a throat coming from the doorway. He immediately looked up from his words. He looked the nurse up and down, then quickly flipped his diary the back, and skimmed the pages. After a few seconds he stopped, and again looked back up from from his little book.

"Ah, I'm sorry, that must've seemed really rude. Please, come in."

He wriggled himself back a little into his pillows, proping himself up a little more. Sebastian then turned a little, tucking the diary away into his pillow, making sure it safe, before turning back. He had discovered, from this quite handy little book, a section in the back, where, when he remembered that he had this diary, he had left notes about the various people he had met, how they had interacted with him, and what he had said to them. He could often remember what they said, as long as it didn't pertain to himself.

"It's a pleasure to make your aquantince... That is, if we are not already familiar with one another. I don't think we are. I believe I am Sebastian. Sebastian Tye Jacobs."

He inclined his head a little, as though trying to bow, though the way he was sitting made things difficult. He dearly hoped he had not offended.
User Image

┣██═─

Kaiya's tail waves slowly back and forth as he opens his mouth, "No, don't worry. It wasn't rude." He walks more into the room nervously and towards the bed. Kaiya smiles slightly and nods back to him, "Hello, Sebastian. I'm a nurse here. My name is Kaiya Alexander Kuroki." He looks around a few minutes before bowing low to the ground. "I'm sorry I just felt I should come in here, but if you don't want anyone here right now I'll leave."

Kaiya thought of his options and other things to say but he couldn't think of anything. Subconsciously his tail is wrapped around his chest and his ear flatten against his head. 'This must be weird. A nurse that isn't even assigned to him comes in and randomly breaks out in greetings and goodbyes so quickly.' Kaiya sighs and turns sulking his way out the door.

[ « ] [ ] [ ▌▌] [ » ]
User Image

"W-Wait!" He blurted out a few seconds delayed, as his brain caught up to the sudden greeting, followed just as suddenly by departure. He hastily pulled the covers off of them, scrambling out of them in a chaotic manner, and getting out and onto his feet. He promptly turned back to his bed for a second, diving his hand into his pillow and pulling out the diary, then scrambling in a nearby draws, looking for, and finding, a pen. As he made his way out toward the door, he was already flipping to the back of the book, and in writing in diminuitive script

Kaiya Alexander Kuroki. Nurse. Randomly dropped by to say hello.

Sebastian could feel a million opinions verging to his pen, wanting to be written. He wanted to note down all details about the nurse's appearance, his mannerisms, and his personality, even if they'd only been glanced from a brief meeting. But he also didn't want to lose him, so he paced quickly out of his room, turning his head both ways and calling out:

"Kaiya!"

User Image

┣██═─

Kaiya was already halfway around the corner when his ears perk at the sound of his name. He turns and heads back then stops seeing Sebastian standing in the hall. To admit, Kaiya was shocked. Tail unraveling from around him and now swaying, he walks forward quickly with head bowed.

"Do..you need anything?"Kaiya asks nervously and quietly.

In his mind it was swarming with questions. 'Why did he bother to get up and out of his room. Did he need something? Was he hungry? But I'm not his nurse.' More and more questions buzzed around before Kaiya turned his head spotting Sebastian's nurse. He quickly bows to the other boy and apologizes over and over. His tail finding his way in between his legs in embarrassment. The other nurse just looks at him with a look and turns to Sebastian. "Do you need anything, Sir?"

[ « ] [ ] [ ▌▌] [ » ]
User Image

Sebastian stood there a moment, his eyes pausing on the second nurse that Kaiya had apologised to. He thought a few more seconds, before flipping through his book, and looking at a small sketch on one of the pages. He held it up in front of him, so that he could compare it to the other nurse with ease. He looked back and forth between the two, before nodding to himself. Sebastian closed the book and tucked it into his back pocket, and turned his attention to Kaiya

"I... Wanted to thank you, for coming in and visiting. I don't get many... actually, I don't get any visitors. So... Thanks." He stated, everything in a matter-of-fact manner. He smiled slightly, for he had indeed been quite happy to receive a visitor, even were it a nurse who simply chose to poke his head in. It was enough for him.

""Okay, cool. I'll leave you to your nursely duties. Don't be a stranger" He added, a smile still on his face. He turned on his heel. He took the book back out, and his walked back to his room, and began furiously writing in it.

Tenacious Plague

User Image
A i d y n xxxxxxxx

By now, Aidyn had all but fallen asleep, unfortunatly. Bad things always seemed to happen to him when he was asleep, but there was nothing to do in a hospital for a patient that was seldom visited but sleep and watch television, which he'd fallen asleep during. And bad things happened when he was asleep.

Tonight or today, he was unconciously chewing on his lower lip. He did that sometimes as pain was the indicator that he shouldn't be doing it, but since he didn't have that...he just continued on doing it as his lip slowly dripped red onto his pillows without him knowing it.

And he would never have known it if someone hadn't come into check on him like they were supposed to and noticed the small pool of blood and shaken the poor human awake. "....?" He blinked in surprise and sleep, to find someone freaking out that his lip was bleeding...again. Not good. It only made his hospital stay even longer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items