Welcome to Gaia! ::

TsunKitty's Husband

Tipsy Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
After a few moments Baren stood up on the railing, and reached up. The only one thing was going through his mind, how much longer was he going to have to face these's test before His lord would let him back into his grace. He eventually put his arms down, and sighed as tears begun to form. What I've done must have been horrible. He thought as he clinched his fists, and begun to tremble.

Baren almost slipped off the railing as he heard a loud yell, He quickly took his headphones off, and looked towards the culprit it was a good thing its raining. It meant his tears would be camouflaged. To his surprise it was a blonde girl stinking her tongue out at him. Confused by this gesture he just smirked, then she apologized to him which was even more confusing. Why did she feel like she had to apologize he wondered, He just dropped off the railing and shrugged, " I don't see why you believe that you need to apologize, but I suppose i'll accept it." He said as he walked up to her, and put his hand out, " I'm Baren Highroad its nice to meet you." He said with a smile.

Baren Highroad The Fallen One
Foxy_the_lovable_smidget

Romantic Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
Kaylin Shepard
chosen for.. a dragon? Woah!

As the boy held his hand out in greeting Kaylin couldn't help but smile too as she gave him a good firm handshake. ["Kaylin Shepard, pleased ta meet ya matey-otay!"/b] she respodned before giggling. "Sorry I 'm not trying to confused you anymore or anything I just find it fun. Plus it makes it a lot harder to stay mad when talking like that she explained hoping he wouldn't think her too strange. Not that it really mattered much bu itt it would be nice to at least have someone around she idn't really hate. [

TsunKitty's Husband

Tipsy Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Baren's eyes widened a bit as he was unexpectedly jerked a little by her handshake. The way she spoke did initially confuse him, But as she giggled he couldn't help but laugh himself, She was cute, and seemed a little friendlier then his supposed destined one. He shook the thought of Isabelle away. " You know,I think I prefer your pirate talk you seem to enjoy it, and I really like that." He said with a smile as he went back to the railing, and sat on it facing her this time instead of the forest. " So what brought you out here to the balcony on this beautiful day?" He said truly meaning it He already loved windy days and the rain made it even better.

Foxy_the_lovable_smidget

Romantic Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
Kaylin Shepard

At hearing him say he prefered her pirate speak because she seemed to like it she couldn't help but blush some. Now this was more like the adventure she had in mind. Even if the villain was a very poor choice of one at least the prince they had gotten right. So handsome and kind. Though originally she didn't really want one to come to her aid but maybe she could deal ith it as long he as able to deal with er not being your typical damsel. Soon though she was snapped out of her thoughts by him asking question at she frowned. "I'm not really sure I guess I just andered out her in effort to get as far away as possible. I'm glad I did now though at least. You seem way nicer than the other to guys i've met here consideirng one had the nerve to steal my first kiss and even pinned me down to steal more kisses even speaking of about mating. Then the other one showed up and helped when I screamed but then once he found the other guy was a dragon started accusing me of only reacting that way because i'm a human like I as the one that was in the wrong . It had nothing to do with that at all though and then when I tried to defend myself against his words by explaining they both ignored me! That couple of sorry, addle brained, one eyed, bow legged, buck toothed scally wags! Ugh as soon as I find a plank I am so making them walk it!"

Beloved Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Statustician 100
..Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If I had A WORLD OF MY OWN Nothing would be what it is,
xxxxBecause everything would be what it isn't..

XXXXXLocation Unknown - The kitchen ...xxxWith Two guys ...xxxFeeling Disoriented ...xxxThinking - - - ...xxxRoll The Angel's Chosen xxx...
User Image

The nights party had taken quite a toll on the dancing gypsy. She had scored a sweet little job, hired as entertainment between the main entertainers. Mainly her job was to just put the natural dancing skills she was blessed with to work and enjoy the party. Mingle, drink, gossip, dance every now and then, that was it. On top of that she was getting paid to, and quite a generous amount if she said so herself. Over all, it was an amazing night. To bad she now felt entirely hung over and sluggish.

Allura lay in a bed, snuggled up to the pillow. Her dreams were filled with the nights events, she was comfy and cozy in the bed and frankly she cursed the sun as it shone through the window, assaulting her eye lids. Everything was perfect. Except..Well... Where the hell did this bed come from? Her eyes snapped open as the thought randomly ran through her mind. Where the hell was she? It took a moment for her eyes to focus on the unfamiliar surroundings. The walls seemed a bit plain, to her tastes anyways. The entire room felt a bit stiff and unwelcoming.

With a soft sigh, Allura pushed the warm blankets away from her body and sat up. Glaring at the sunlight drifting in through the window, for it had disrupted her sweet dreams, she simply shook her head and began walking around the room a bit. She blinked her eyes and shook her head in an attempt to wake up a bit more and once she did, she fully grasped the situation. She was alone in an unfamiliar room, obviously male by the feel of it, and had no memory what so ever of how she had gotten there. Had she really had that much to drink? No.. She didn't think so. She definitely drink as much as she usually would have since she was at a paying job.

Speaking of, looking down at her body made her grown. The sheer purple matrial still clung to her body, giving off a more provacative sparkle from her lotion and the sash lay abandoned on the bed. Great..She was stranded, abandoned and was dressed like a prostitute. Atleast it seemed like it outside of the party world where she merely looked like the gypsie she was.

At that moment as her mind was high jacked by more and more disturbing thoughts, her stomach decided to step in and make itself known. She glared down at her body and sighed once more. As though her nose cecided to join the rest with making the senses known, her nose picked up the savory aroma of bread and meat and her stomach responded by growling even louder. "Alright, alright!'' She mumbled, heading to the door. Obviously she assumed it wouldn't open so when she twisted the shiny metal nob, she nearly fell over as she thrust it open.

Allura carefully and quietly made her way down the hall way and through what looked like quite a tiny room. Following her nose, she soon stumbled upon the kitchen. Her eyes closed and a soft, satisfied sound came from deep in her throught. That was, until, her eyes opened and fell upon two strange men. One had long white hair and the other the exact opposite with his shorter darker hair. She simply stared for a moment before uttering a soft, startled "H-hello."

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Sanguine Allure

User Image
User Image

White looked up from his coffee, seeing an attractive woman standing there. "Hello" White spoke back. Blanch was wagging his tail then let out a loud bark. White took Blanch by the collar and sitting him down. "Sit" White told the dog. She had a tattoo upon her shoulder. It was the same as his. She was his match, the one to be with him for the rest of their lives. He got up and pulled a chair out for her next to him. "Please, have something to eat" White told her simply as he was watching her with his eyes.

White was slow to move this time, "I trust you slept well" White said to her simply while knowing what time it was. Nearly past noon, "My name is WhiteEagle, that one there is Zane, and my companion is Blanch" White did the introductions to her. His eyes not leaving her, something about her soul was grabbing a hold of his own soul. White was wondering about her, what kind of human she was, the majority of people here were not human, and well the women were only human. She was something else, something that would charm the moon right from the sky. He felt the sonnets and the songs within him rise up, but he dared not say anything since he was not that kind of angel to sprout songs or love notes to anyone.

TsunKitty's Husband

Tipsy Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
As soon as she finished her story the expression on Baren's face changed drastically. He was angry beyond measure this was not a normal emotion for him. Eventually Baren Unwittingly crushed the piece of railing his hand was resting on. Which snapped him out of it. " Why are there monsters like that in this world!" He said shaking his head. He then looked at her and bowed apologetically, " I'm sorry that you have had such a terrible experience here." He said as he looked up to her, " I won't let something like that happen to you again."

Foxy_the_lovable_smidget
Zane Summers
Dark Angel

User Image

Zane was there as he still in the kitchen. He looked at Rose as he heard her talking to him. "We are all real alright" he said. Then he heard her talk to him again as he looked at her. "Yes that means use as well" he said. "Yeah there could be I mean I did see one once so It could happen" he said to her. "Never met someone like you who is happy to be around all of us" he said. Then he heard her question as he was there. "Well you are here for companionship" he said to Rose.

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
User Image

Rose's eyes moved from her journal as she was writing everything down. "Well... a person whose work is nothing but Cryptology, you would know that this is indeed really exciting" Rose said to him simply. She wrote everything down that she was hearing, before she paused for a moment. "Companion?" She asked him. "As in... what? Companion like a pet?" She asked him. "Or companion as in..." She tried to finish that but she couldn't she was shocked to even hear companion but what kind of companion, there was many words to say companion.
Zane Summers
Dark Angel

User Image

Zane heard her talk to him as he looked at Rose. "I see" he said to her. Then he heard her talk to him again as he saw her ask the question. "No not in a pet way not at all" he said. "All you girls are for us seeing as gets lonely with just guys around" he said. "It's like the getting wed too kind one day with companionship " he said to her.

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
User Image

Rose was shocked hearing the words. "So... you mean to tell me... that all these women here including me, were kidnapped out of their free will, and forced to marry someone?" Rose asked him while taking a drink of coffee. "This is entirely weird. I mean it is exciting, and I never really had anyone. I was although thinking of adopting a cat, and naming the cat Crookshanks, from Harry Potter" Rose told him she slowly closed her journal and opened her sketch book. Her mind was in scrambles, almost like scrambled eggs with the shells and all, and a dash of nuts.

Romantic Lunatic

User Image
Dimitri Donnovan Devlin

As it seemed the others were handling their encounters with their chosen perfectly well Dimitri just sat and ate his sandwich as they conversed. Though at the mention of unicorns he was about to throw his to cents in on the matter quite surprised to hear his friend had seen one as they were well known for almost exclusively appearing appearing to virgin maidens and even then it as very rare. Though that could have something to do with how often unicorn was used in potions. Most only required menial things of little consequence like a lock of hair or a fallen eyelash but some of the darker one that even he refused to touch required things like the blood or heart of the creatures. Once mentioned kidnapping though he decided to finally speak. ["I prefer the term relocate, As you are by no means being held against your will you are more than welcome to leave once you find a way passed the enchantment. Nor had I actually physically touched any of you. I used a spell called Fated Fairytale which only would have activated should the one it is given to have some sort of desire that being here could somehow fulfill and as for as your loved ones know you have simply decided to go on a vacation during this time that we shall call the trial period. After which any who wish to leave are free to take a memory altering potion and do so." /b]

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
User Image

Rose turned her head towards the one named Dimitri. Listening to every word he was saying. "I have no family. So I do not know who you would contact" Rose said to him thinking of what to ask next. "And I really have no place to go. My apartment I got an eviction notice, so I was homeless for a while. A Cryptologist homeless without a family" Rose told him. "I was spending my nights in a motel. Run down and cockroach infested motel" Rose told him slightly blushing. "And living off of cheap junk food in them vending machines." Rose said to him. "That is no way to live, I assure you" Rose retorted as she was grateful for the opportunity. "Besides... Being in a place with mythical creatures with a person in my position. I can get a LOT of information that No other cryptologists ever could, because NONE of the Cryptologists has ever seen or came as close as I am right now" Rose told him straight out. "I might need a new journal though" She said looking at her journal since it was just about full as is.

Romantic Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
Kaylin Shepard

Kaylin watched with wide eyes as he crushed the railing only one hand. Not only was this prince but also quite strong too it would seem. Oh yes this most certainly hat she had in mind. Though as he apologized for her experience then he promised to not allow anything like that happen to her again she couldn't help but blush "Thankyu but there nothing to apologize for. You didn't do anything. If in fact meeting you has been the best part of this adventure so far. Though I still don't know where we are or why we're here."

Romantic Lunatic

User Image
Ċharlie
┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┓
Charlotte Amber Emerson
┗xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┛

˝ ̀ ́ ̃˝ ̀ ́ ̃˝ ̀ ́ ̃˝ ̀ ́ ̃˝ ̀ ́ ̃˝ ̀ ́ ̃˝ ̀ ́ ̃

Upon entering the kitchen Charlie took a sandwich quietly eating as they conversed though she listened carefully to every word as the other girls seemed to asking all of the important ones anyways. That is of course until the hole marriage thing came up at hich she decided there was indeed one question that more certainly was in need of being answered. "So.. you're wanting us to marry these guys.. hm." she began before turning to face Maxwell. "So kitty.. if I agree to marry you can I play with your ears?"

˝ ̀ ́ ̃˝ ̀ ́ ̃˝ ̀ ́ ̃˝ ̀ ́ ̃˝ ̀ ́ ̃˝ ̀ ́ ̃˝ ̀ ́ ̃

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces