Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Lunatic

User Image
Open

The girls should just be waking up in the rooms of the guy they were marked for and guys dimitri has placed a spell over your room so you cant get in until the girl wakes up

Devapier's Partner

User Image
User Image
                                                                                                                                                              User Image

╔════════════════════╗
x x p x r x i x l x x

x x s x h x m x o
x r x e x
╚═════════════════════╝

April snuggled against her duffle bag before sliding her arm over it. It made a very uncomfortable pillow. All she wanted to do was sleep some more. Her whole body felt as though it was made out of lead and it didn't help that the bed felt a thousand time more comfortable than normal. April sighed, reluctantly. She didn't want to get up.

Last night's party took a higher toll on her than she thought. The music, the food, the dance, and talking to everyone. They even got a magician!
                          It was wonderful to meet so many people. But the night ended and it was time to start a new day. April sighed as she summon the strength to move. Now, today was the flag convention followed by her flower arrangement class in the evening.

April sat up and stretched.Opening her eyes, she saw an unfamiliar sight.

This was not her bedroom.

"What the-?"

April frowned, trying to remember what happened. April sat on the bed as she closed her eyes. She had a great time at the party. She met so many people, but about an hour before she had to leave she changed from her red dress to her brother's suit. April groaned. After the party, she walked home and flop on her bed. She remember distinctively that she was exhausted.

So how did she get here??

Walking to the bathroom mirror, she stared at her reflection. She looked exhausted. Her bed hair was a mess. Brown locks stuck out from all side with the dark bobby pins sticking out of her hair. Her black tie was loosen. Her grey shirt and blazer were wrinkled from being slept in. She took a few of the pins out and ran her fingers through her hair. After splashing some water on her face, April couldn't help but pinch herself to make sure she wasn't dreaming.

Wait...she still had her duffle bag. She must have been hugging it while she slept! "Yes!"
                          April's finger dig through her things. She carefully took out a flower she had gotten from the party. Hmm, she had expected to be crush from being in the bag. Her comb, dress, cardigan, and her phone were still there! After 10 minutes of ruffling through the bag, her hair was combed nicely and pinned up to give it an illusion of a the boyish cut and the cell phone was in her hand.

"No signals. April muttered before throwing it back in the bag. This was looking more like a kidnapping by the minute. She was put in a nice room, much bigger than her whole apartment. Just because it was a nice room didn't mean it wasn't a kidnapping. Alright, the first 48 hours of a kidnapping were the most crucial. Most of them ended with a murder...
                          "If I don't see the kidnapper face, then the higher chance of me surviving right? April muttered to herself as she paced
                          around the room. It seemed like no one was with her. No guards? She was untouched, no bruises, so was she drugged?
                          April stared at the door. "It can't be... A little part of her hoped and she put the pressure against the handle.

"It's open." She said in surprise.

It looked like luck was on her side, or her kidnappers were very careless. She threw her duffle bag over her should and
                          peered out into the hall. It was quiet. Maybe too quiet?

She stepped out quietly, maybe she could slip out without anyone noticing.
                          But even April knew her luck wouldn't last that long.

Quote:

I'm feeling: very concern tab tab tab I'm:...I don't know. tab tab tab I'm Wearing: brother's suit tab tab tab I'm with: no one

What symbol? Apparently this symbol is on the back of my neck?

OOC: First post! I hope this is alright. tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab

Ohana means family, family means no one get left behind. Or forgotten.
User ImageZhan snickered quietly to himself as he viewed last nights events through the minds of everyone else in the house. He had known that Dmitri was going to do something, but this impressed him.

Was this considered kidnapping or enslavement?

Zhan sat on the couch in the living room with his feet kicked up and his hands behind his head as he reviewed the sleeping dreams of all the new comers. Then one by one they began to stir and he returned to a less relaxed position and spoke to his friends

"The girls are beginning to wake" He releases a quick chuckle "Don't go too crazy on them guys"

He stands up and straightens his suit and bunny ears.

Romantic Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
Kaylin Shepard
chosen for.. a dragon? Woah!

That morning found the young blonde sleeping peacefully in a nice soft bed until the patter of the raindrops started to grow louder causing her to roll away in order to shove her head into a pillow. Instead of finding a nice wall and pillow to curl against though she found herself making friends with mr floor. At that she groaned and rubbed her head and looked around only to realize nothing was at all familiar. Had she been kidnapped?

Sweet! She was finally going to have a real adventure! She wasn't willing to wait around for some hero though she would be the one to save herself First things first though she would have to find a weapon to take out the bad guy with. At that thought she jumped out of bed and began looking around the room for something. Just when she was about to give up however she noticed one of the little sword toothpicks had managed to get stuck to her shoe and grinned. Perfect! Sure it wasn't very big but it should be sharp enough to do something at least! With that she carefully headed out of the room in search of the villian.

Shy Kitten

14,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

User Image

I am the Kitsune' s chosen...

Asuna woke up from her long slumber, she looked up at the ceiling blinking a couple times. Where the heck am i? i could of swore i was in my hotel last, Asuna sat up and looked around. Her bare feet touched the flooring softly making not even a sound, the only thing she could here was the rain pattering against the window. She wasn't quite awake still, and she was in a bit of a foul mood. Gosh this is annoying did someone kidnap me? she thought to herself while opening her cell phone, her eyes looked down at it and was a bit unpleasant that she had no cell service. Asuna looked around once again looking through the closet and dresser, she walked into the bathroom, it was spotless. She gave a huff of un-amusement at this little game, she walked over to the door and opened it, shockingly it was unlocked. She poked her head out of the door and looked both ways down the hallway and just shut the door trying to piece together what had happened. She walked over to the window and peered out of it, there was no sense trying to do something reckless for she would only get herself hurt. In the reflection of the window she saw a mark on her skin, Asuna made a loud scream when she realized it. This was not happening! she thought to herself, her beautiful skin had been tattoo'd, I will kill who ever did this to my complection!

...But I'm just a human..

Romantic Lunatic

User Image
Dimitri Donnovan Devlin

Downstairs our dear wizard was rushing around the rooms inspecting every inch wanting the house to look perfect when their future loves awoke. The place wasn't too bad though seeing as he always kept it in good shape but he wouldn't take any chances. He couldn't have the girls not finding their new home to their satisfaction after all.

Once it was all clean however he noticed someone had moved pictures on the walls slightly. He was pretty sure he knew who exactly it was since he was always doing thing to annoy him but it would have to wait. Right now he needed to fix it and go over everything. It all had to be perfect when the girls came downstairs.

Romantic Lunatic

User Image
Ċharlie
┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┓
Charlotte Amber Emerson
┗xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┛

˝ ̀ ́ ̃˝ ̀ ́ ̃˝ ̀ ́ ̃˝ ̀ ́ ̃˝ ̀ ́ ̃˝ ̀ ́ ̃˝ ̀ ́ ̃

As Charlie woke up she stretched some rolling towards to wall as she did so. Well she rolled towards where the wall should have been but instead she met with air and soon the floor.Groaning some she moved to a seated position as she looked around the room. Where am i? Nothing looked at all familiar except for her sketchbook which was sitting innocently on the desk along with the rose the night before.

Quckly she made her way over to it and held it against her chest before checking to make sure none of her works were damaged. Everything seemed to be in order though so that was one problem solved. Now she just had to figure out where she was and how to get back home.First though she would need some sort of weapon in case her captor caught her trying to escape but unfortunately she was wasn't able to spot anything until she noticed a nice new sharpened pencil in the spiral rings of her notebook. It wasn't much but it would work. At that she slid the pencil out and quietly opened the door.

˝ ̀ ́ ̃˝ ̀ ́ ̃˝ ̀ ́ ̃˝ ̀ ́ ̃˝ ̀ ́ ̃˝ ̀ ́ ̃˝ ̀ ́ ̃
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

xx⊱⊱ Just give me a reason

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx× Just a little bit's enough ×
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxx × just a second we're not broken just bent ×
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx × and we can learn to love again ×

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . . it's in the stars; it's been written in the scars on our hearts

xxx↷° Katherine Johnson:
                                          xx ⇣* I'm ρяσυ∂ƒℓιятуℓινєℓуѕσ¢ιαℓѕтυввσяη.
                                          xx ⇣* I'm with Myself, random girl
                                          ⇣*Feeling a bit Curious

Katherine clutched her pillow tightly and sighed. She was so comfortable in her bed... Wait-bed? She bolted up and looked around. That was definitely not the couch she was sure she fell asleep on last night. What happened? She tried to remember. Had she gone home with another guy last night? No, she would have remembered that... Unless she was to drunk to remember anything. Where was she last night? She couldn't recall much.

She sighed and stood up, almost falling over. Her head pounded. She must had gotten drunk last night. She shook her head feeling slightly bad for the poor lad who she had gotten with this time. She didn't even remember what he looked like, let alone his name. Great, her sister was going to kill her... She went out the door and walked down the hall. She turned the corner, crashing right into another girl with shortish hair. "Who are you," Katherine asked the girl. She groaned. "Ohhh no. Please don't tell me we had a three way and I can't even remember it!"

[Out • Of • Chocolate] First post up!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxBeauty is pain xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Foxy_the_lovable_smidget

Sage Walker
Kitsune

User Image

Sage was in the living room as well as he was there. Then he heard Zhan talk as he looked at him as he was in the living room. He was saying the girls were starting to wake up. There were girls here this surprised him some. This must of been Dimitri's doing seeing as Sage did not bring them here. Then he heard what else Zhan said as he looked at him. "Alright" he said as he heard a door open, close again. Right now he was not sure what was going to happen seeing as theses girls are here.

They might even like him seeing as he is different. There is no telling what was going to happen next so he will have to see how it goes as he got up from where he was stilling in the living room. Then he made his way out of the living room as he went up the stairs so he was now walking the hall to his room. Once he touched the door knob he opened it as he walked in the room. He looked as he saw a girl in his room. "Hello" he said looking at the girl that was in his room. Then he thought to himself as it came to him that Dimitri did this.

deeru's Significant Otter

Ursine Mystic

15,025 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Jayden Walsh
Deep, undisturbed sleep, one of the most wonderful things in the world. Spread all over her bed, Jayden was enjoying her share of it, mouth half-open and the sound of light snoring enveloping the room. The young woman was peacefully dreaming of fluffy clouds and mountains of pillows, soft sheep prancing about everywhere to help her remain asleep. The calm was soon ruined by cold, dry and fairly sharp reptile feet scurrying across her face, Fiona the bearded dragon none too impressed with the change of local that seemed to have occurred during the night.

The dirt-blonde human rubbed a hand over her face, mumbled and rolled over, a deep sigh making its way up and out of her throat. Morning already? Pushing herself up onto her knees she gave her surroundings a bleary-eyed once-over, squinting in the soft light that shone through the window despite the rain outside. "Where the fu- How much did I drink last night?" The room she was in was unfamiliar though Fi was with her, so that was always something. She wasn't too worried about the situation as it had happened once or twice before. As a young adult it wasn't all that uncommon to wake up in an unfamiliar setting from time to time. With a big yawn and a languid stretch she dropped back down onto the bed, face first in a pillow, grey eyes peering out the window once more. She wasn't in a hurry to get up just yet, and rain meant it was going to be chilly once she got out from under the covers. Grabbing the lizard she brought up to the pillow and gently set her down there, snickering quietly as Fi licked her own eyeball and gave her a bored glance before getting comfortable next to her owner's head.

Dangerous Lunatic

2,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Alucard Dracul

-And-

Arthur Vale

User Image

Rain spattered across the faces of old marble statues and the crimson heads of roses. Alucard knelt in front of a rose bush trimming the flowers delicately. "You ought to just let them run wild..." The thick gaelic dialect floated like music on the wind and Alucard smiled. "Yes but then what would i do with my afternoons?" The vampire leaned his head back and looked up to see Arthur peering over him. The elf was dressed in a dark blue v neck and jeans. His feet were bare and his hair was kept up in a bun.

The elf smiled and shook his head. "Be more of a puff then you already are." Alucard laughed and rolled his eyes as he went back to trimming his roses. Arthur stood and stared out across the garden admiring the steady rain fall. He was getting soaked but he didn't mind it. Alucard was already close to drenched. "Ye know if we walk inside like this Dimitri will lose his shite..." Alucard just shrugged and stood up admiring his finely trimmed rose bushes. "Aw well aft..." Both of their ears perked up when they heard a shrill scream. "Was.." The two looked at each other. "That..." "A..." "Woman?" The two peered back at the manor and Arthur cocked his head to the side. "Who got lucky last night?" Alucard started back for the manor and Arthur followed closely behind. "Not a single bloody clue..."

Shy Kitten

14,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

x
                                            ϺxIxYxU
                                    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Miyu slept soundly, the sheets were tossed across the room, some how, as she drooled and cuddled the pillow. The loud pattering on the window grew over time, Oh come on mom! let me sleep in just this once, she said during her slumber. As it grew a little louder her eyes shot open, she was in a dark room, it was obvious to her that it was not her own. She looked around the room scanning it, Oh no! she thought pressing her hands against her face, i must still be sleeping! Miyu hopped up and stretched a little, well since this is my dream might as well look around it!

Miyu grabbed her boots and put them on then walked out of the room with a cheerful song stuck in her head. It was like she was radiating with happiness, she looked around, her song soon started to fade, what a creepy mansion she thought to herself. Miyu peered around the corner a little and looked around a bit lost, she then hung her head low. I'm lost in my own dream! this is super depressing, shouldn't i know where im going at least? She walked around trying to open every door she found, Hello? she said peering in one by one.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx My Song Is♪♫♪♫
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I am at this location ≽ Dunno
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Who am i with? ≽ Me, Myself, and I

Romantic Lunatic

User Image

Matthias Ygona

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I pledge my alliegance
to all things dark and I
promise on my damned soul
to do as I am told!

Matthias had woken up in the basement due to his wizard friend and his little plan so he had decided first thing to do that morning as to go out of his way to drive Dimitri up the wall. As soon as he had entered the living room he began rearranging everything in the room just
for this purpose before making his way towards the stairs. He could hear a lot of noise up there though so he listened for a bit before smirking He would give those girls a greeting they would never forget.

At that thought he snickered some before using his finger to draw symbols on himself that caused his appearance to change. The first thing to change was his hair which darkened to a sickly olive green then his eyes with changed to a piercing bright yellow. Next his skin changed from its usual milky white to an ash grey as fangs protruded from his mouth as raggedy black bat like wings from his back.

He then crept the door open and gave the girls a malicious grin."These must be my new sacrifices. They look absolutely delectable." he commented in an eerie scratchy tone as he wrapped an arm around one of the girls. He even made a show of it by tilting her head to the side and slowly dragging his tongue up her neck as if he really was going to eat her. Mentally though he was laughing his a** off at the terrifying little prank he was pulling on them.

Lord Beelzebub has never seen
a soldier quite like me.
Not only does his job
but does it happily!

(OOC: and there is my imp lol anyone feel free to volunteer themselves to be the girl he grabbed)

Shy Kitten

14,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

User Image

I am the Kitsune' s chosen...

Asuna looked behind her noticing a man come in, "Pervert!" she said grabbing a pillow and throwing it at him. "You kidnapped me you pervert!" she said throwing yet another item in the room. She then fell over on the ground in more of a dramatic pose, "You tattoo'd my flawless skin i worked so hard to up keep." Asuna looked up with a few tears in her eyes. Her eyes cleared up instantly as she paused for a while and blankly watched him, getting a good look at him. After a few minutes of silence she spoke, "Why the hell are you dressed up like your going to a costume party? Oh! i got it! i must still be dreaming.. Or i really do have a kidnapping pervert in this room dressed up like a ... cat? ... fox? ... wolf.. ?" Asuna got up, "This isn't funny i could sue you for kidnapping!" she said walking over to him and tugging on his ears, "Why wont these things come off, did you super glue them?" After a little bit she gave up and pulled on his tail.

...But I'm just a human..

The Book Keepers

Squama's Fangirl

Bookworm

14,900 Points
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
              User Image
              SAMANTHA || WINTERS
              tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab
              tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab T H E H U N T E R ' S D A U G H T E R

The bed looked like a warzone, and the girl on the bed was knocked out. That was the only way to describe her. Mouth open, one arm dangling over the side of the mattress, body spread across as if she were giving it a bear hug. The sheets were gnarled around her body as if it got confused and tangled there on accident. The thick, warm blanket had given up the fight a long time ago, laying on the ground in defeat after she had kicked it off of her in the middle of the night. Hair as black as a starless night fanned across the pillows, curly and sweeping, and as the girl turned her head, the sea of darkness followed her. Samantha Winters moaned in her sleep, fingers curling around the fringe of -- air. Her fingers flexed once, twice, before a single eye opened.

"What the hell?" she muttered. Deep blue eyes narrowed into slits, scanning the room, before she let out a long groan. "God, not this again. "

It happened from time to time; those random moments where her father would throw out some "scenario" for her to solve. What-to-do-in-case-of-an-emergency type of problems. They sounded like good ideas at first, though after a few times, Sam had realized that these scenario's sucked. They weren't fun. As a kid, they had even scared the life out of her. A normal father would tell their daughter not to accept candy from strangers; her dad had a couple of his friends pose as strangers and offer her candy while she had been walking home from school, then have them attempt to yank her into their car when she refused and tried to run. She had to fight them off, run home, and tell her father. A normal dad would tell their daughter that there is no such things as ghosts, or make a joke about the Ghostbusters - her dad would take her on a trip to Canada, bring her to a haunted and derelict farmhouse in Saskatchewan, and then have her watch and learn how to properly remove malevolent spirits responsible for the murder of several people. The lesson she had learned: ghosts are real, and they were the Ghostbusters.

What test is it this time?

"Dad?" Sam croaked, wiping the sleep from her eyes. She flopped onto her back, stretching her arms above her head and arching her spine. Warmth spread throughout her body and Sam let out a satisfied groan before laying flat again. Her eyes drifting toward a window. It was curtained. "Dad, come on, are you messing with me? "

Silence.

No coffee gurgling or the news on the TV or breakfast being made. No clink of him cleaning his guns. Not even the sound of his snoring. Sam looked at the nightstand, but there was no note in her dad's messy writing folded on the table, explaining where he went.

Sam sat bolt upright and twisted around, shoving the curtain aside.

The sky was the color of gunmetal and swollen with water. Rain fell to the earth and streaked across the glass, pooling on the windowsill outside. Tall trees spread across the grounds, deep green and wide. Grass glistened in the dampness, and she could have sworn that she spotted a raccoon dart from under a stand of bushes behind a tree. There wasn't another house in sight. No other buildings. No grey concrete.

No city. Probably not for miles.

Sam stared for so long that soon she was able to see a reflection of herself in the glass. Slowly, slowly, she looked away.

"Dad, are you here? " Sam whispered.

No answer.

This was not a test.

s**t.

Sam reached under her pillow - and sheets wrapped around her fingers. She swore and flipped it over. Nothing. She tossed it aside, flipped the next one and the next, her hands patting the blankets around her. No knife. Her knife was missing - but then again, what had she expected? This wasn't her room. Sam was damn sure that this wasn't her house. What idiot would let her keep her knife? Swinging her legs from over the side of the bed, Sam stood on the balls of her feet, moving silently across the hardwood floor. Slender fingers brushed over the tops of dressers, pulled open the closet. Sam looked under the bed -- and froze. An idea flashed. The girl rose to her feet again, crossed the room, and stood on tiptoes to tear down the curtains from the window. The curtainrod rattled in her grasp, thick and narrow, as she shook the curtains off and tossed them aside. Muted light from the storm outside washed the room in a dull grey glow. Sam weighed the rod in her hand.

Heavy enough to hurt, light enough to swing. The perfect weapon.

Think, Sam. You're in a strange room, in a strange house. Somewhere in a woods? How the hell could she have let herself get carried off that far and not feel a thing? Had they drugged her? Sam grimaced, fingers wrapping around the rod so tightly that her knuckles went white. Dad's not answering. They got past him. He's either here, or he's unconscious. Or he could be... Don't think about it. Not now. Not yet. Not until you're sure. They left you alive. They tucked you into bed. No chain, no lock, no rope, no bruises or key or message. They know you're here, but they didn't do anything to you. Yet. Maybe.

Turning on her heel, the raven haired girl faced the door. Sam twisted handle - unlocked - and the door swung open on silent hinges. A wide corridor stretched in front of her, filled with warmth and the smell of house cleaners. Her eyebrows furrowed, a frown crossing her face. "What the hell?" Sam muttered, shaking her head. Blue eyes darted one way then the other, her hands taking hold of the bar in a two-handed grip.

The girl threw another long, hard look around herself before taking a deep breath and edged down the hall.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff