Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Sorry guys.. Gaia's really slow on my side.. so I might respond slowly))
((it's alright, gaia's just being weird to us all I think.))
Jacklyn Sparrow
"I was extending my offer to both of you, so don't be so loud, or they'll hear you miss. And to your question sir, I've never heard of earth, My name is Jacklyn Sparrow, and it's a pleasure to meet you, but please keep moving, or the sun will be down before you know it." She said not turning around, and picking up her walkiong pace as she talked.

((I was shouting because you already walked away))
Jarodai merely grunted but let Rusty fly off to the Jacklyn and hop along with her while Jarodai flexed her muscles by jumping high up in the tree's around and jumping from branch to branch, wall to wall and hill to hill.. she was merely having a night stroll when the pirate ship doomed up from the other side of the hill.. many crewmembers working to repair and maintain the ship as Jarodai wasnt at all stunned by its greatness and power..
*Jacklyn walked up to the side of the ship, and down came a rope ladder. She began to clime, some of the Phantasoms were looking over the side at the people following her.*

"They are guests. Don't voporize them." she said to the Phantasoms.

"Don't worry. My crew is harmless when I command them to be, not that I expected you to be scared." She said to her guests.
Jacklyn Sparrow
*Jacklyn walked up to the side of the ship, and down came a rope ladder. She began to clime, some of the Phantasoms were looking over the side at the people following her.*

"They are guests. Don't voporize them." she said to the Phantasoms.

"Don't worry. My crew is harmless when I command them to be, not that I expected you to be scared." She said to her guests.

Jarodai quickly followed behind her as she took big jumps and came up to the ship in no time at all, thouroughly examining the phantasoms.. her simple yet cunning mind just wondered if you could walk through these things.. so she tried to touch one.. Rusty landing on her shoulder again as his shiney and beady eyes followed her every move.. "ey Jacklyn.. can ya walk through these.. things..?"
*She looked at her and snickered.*

"Yes you can walk through them if they let you, but I wouldn't call them 'things' if I were you. They are higher level ghosts, I guess you would call them. When they were alive they were great warriors, but their thirst for adventure was just too great for death to hold them in eternal rest, so I let them out of the spirit world, so they are bound to serve me. But even if they weren't, they still would stick with me."

*She looked over the side, and wondered what was taking the other guy so long to clime up.*

"oh, and don't call them ghosts either. Ghosts are lower level spirits."
Jacklyn Sparrow
*She looked at her and snickered.*

"Yes you can walk through them if they let you, but I wouldn't call them 'things' if I were you. They are higher level ghosts, I guess you would call them. When they were alive they were great warriors, but their thirst for adventure was just too great for death to hold them in eternal rest, so I let them out of the spirit world, so they are bound to serve me. But even if they weren't, they still would stick with me."

*She looked over the side, and wondered what was taking the other guy so long to clime up.*

"oh, and don't call them ghosts either. Ghosts are lower level spirits."

Jarodai never let her gaze slip past all those phantoms.. she was enchanted with the color, the substance they were made of and the way they moved.. so she followed a few around a few times till she finally backed into one and gasped for air moving out of the same one.. stunned written all over her face.. which wasnt seen as she was still hooded till over her nose.. "Wowzers! thats cool.. again!" biggrin
((What happened to the monk guy?? did he leave us?))
Jacklyn Sparrow
((What happened to the monk guy?? did he leave us?))

((I dunno.. maybe his computer is being sucky to him))
((okay, I'm just going to say tht he got on the ship.))

*The monk got on the deck of the ship, but accidently walked backwards into a Phantasom that didn't see him, so they monk fell to the deck unconsous.*

"ooh, that can happen if you're not careful." She said as she walke dover to him, and dragged him to the side of the deck out of the way.

((there, he can just jump back in when he can now.))
Jacklyn Sparrow
((okay, I'm just going to say tht he got on the ship.))

*The monk got on the deck of the ship, but accidently walked backwards into a Phantasom that didn't see him, so they monk fell to the deck unconsous.*

"ooh, that can happen if you're not careful." She said as she walke dover to him, and dragged him to the side of the deck out of the way.

((there, he can just jump back in when he can now.))

((okay.. by the way I backed into one too.. and went right through him))
Jarodai

((yeah, but that one saw you coming, so he let you pass....let's go with that.))
Jacklyn Sparrow
Jarodai

((yeah, but that one saw you coming, so he let you pass....let's go with that.))

(sure.. sooo.. what should we do now.. should I do something you dun want and you get mad at me?)
Jarodai

(sure.. sooo.. what should we do now.. should I do something you dun want and you get mad at me?)

((naw))

"So where're you from?" Jacklyn asked Jarodai.
Jacklyn Sparrow
Jarodai

((naw))

"So where're you from?" Jacklyn asked Jarodai.

Jarodai abruptly turned her head around as she got ripped out her daydreaming.. the raven on her shoulders flying up a bit and landing again with the sudden movement.. she then strode off to Jacklyn and sat down on one of the many barrels as she looked down and the hood covered her whole face, a few strands of blue hair falling down.. "I come from a long line of gypsy's.. always on the travel.. but I'm born here.. and breed here.. you?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff