Welcome to Gaia! ::

(( only certain people can be here, a password will be implimented if you got a password, then you may join))
Shot Agent
(( only certain people can be here, a password will be implimented if you got a password, then you may join))

((Kay.. I'm here.. do I need to tell you the password?))
((okay, I'm here. Do I have to tell you the password?))
Jarodai
Shot Agent

((Yes))
Jacklyn Sparrow
((okay, I'm here. Do I have to tell you the password?))

((Yes, exactly how it was written to you, you also get to be in the story. Because you follow rules.))
password: niceguysfinishlast
Shot Agent
Jarodai
Shot Agent

((Yes))

((kay.. mine was.. cheatersalwayswin.. right?))
Ryuko wakes up in a dense forest. THe monk is not at his home, heck, he isn't even on his home planet anymore. Lost but obviously not alone, he sees some other people in the forest.
Jacklyn Sparrow
password: niceguysfinishlast

password: cheatersalwayswin.. hey fits me perfectly! with my character being a Bounty Hunter and all biggrin ))
((can I start now? and is it the same story? and I thought that you said demons weren't allowed))
Shot Agent
Ryuko wakes up in a dense forest. THe monk is not at his home, heck, he isn't even on his home planet anymore. Lost but obviously not alone, he sees some other people in the forest.

Jarodai walked around with great confidense as her long velvet black cloak wrapped around her legs a few times and her enormous hood hid her whole face.. two deep purple eyes were just shimmering in the lights that poured through the leaves.
She peered around each tree while careful who to talk with, till she ran into a bunch of seemingly lost people.. she simply smirked and walked over to them.. muttering to herself while holding her hands behind her back and walking with her chest pouted out.. she just shone with confidense and secured them a little.. she would be wonderful help!

"Could I help you sir, you seem lost.."
((um are we following the story line you last posted? or whatever we want?))
Jacklyn Sparrow

the one i posted, sorry, i have a good idea though.
Jacklyn Sparrow

((I think the same storyline..))
Jacklyn Sparrow

the one i posted, sorry, i have a good idea though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff