Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
They can't hurt you...

...unless you let them.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Abigail frowned and crossed her arms over her chest. "Hmm, well if you say so." She let out a heavy sigh and decided that her exploring would have to be done alone. "Oh well..." She thought, skipping along the deck. "At least I won't have anyone holding me back." Still, she longed for some company.

Argon Ursa Major Day Four

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image
♥ lιlι вlacĸ
иανιgαтσя

The young girl looked up in shock as the captain called down to her.

Go.. aboard.?

She had never been aboard another ship..
Lili didn't know how to react.
She sat still - in shock at this request.
But an order was an order..
Lili climbed back down the cabin wall,
She passed by two figures,

"Hi Abigail .. Hey Jeff.."

Jeff had been aboard for awhile as the ship's head gunner..
but always gave Lili the chills.
Abigail seemed nice,
she had only joined a few days ago however.. at their last stop.
Lili had soon joined James and the Captain on deck.

" Ar--e.. are... you sure?.."

She stammered along. Looking up at the captain with wide eyes.
She glanced over at James who looked amused with the girl's confusion.
Blinking twice she returned her attention to the captain.
She couldn't help thinking that this was a bad idea...

location - αяgσи - ursa major division
~
[ooc - That is a good idea Cennet - but i think there will only be one of each of the positions that i had before - but there can be normal crew members who work either at night or during the day - we will see how that goes : ) ♥]

Dangerous Lunatic

User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
James
Mechanic of the Argon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

James, instead of being amused, had partially fallen asleep again. He woke with a start, and looked around to make sure he hadn't been left behind. "Wha?" he mumbled, trying to regain his bearings. I really shouldn't sleep on the engine... James thought as he reached into his pocket. His hand came out of the pocket holding a needle, which he used to prod himself in the arm. The pain, along with the minute amount of energizing solution, woke him up quick. As he put the needle back, he spoke. "I'm ready when you are..." he said, pretending he hadn't just stabbed himself. I need coffee... he thought.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Out Of Cake::

Beloved Conversationalist

7,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image_Johannes_______________
"We will ride with fire burning hot towards the night sky
In the land of long ago forever in our souls...

"Well then lets head off shall we? Lili, now stay close to me alright?"

He smiled and started down the ramp into Ursa Major. Assuming they stayed beside him, he passed by other small crafts that had been docked in the same one of the large docking bays of the ship. As they made their way to the electronic elevator and upwards, the sunlight once again peered down at the three of them. Now standing in the middle of the commercial sector of the Ursa Major, the older captain looked around and smiled, as he spotted his first destination. A supplies outfitter, for the need for ships that needed supplies. He made his usual order that they had there and told them to take it to docking bay 94. Stepping outside and looking around his eyes caught a sight of a few shops that the two of them might be interested in, especially the tool shop. Pointing at the sign, he smiled and pointed forward towards the sign looking over at the two of them.

"Interested in checking out that store? He smiled and looked at Lili. Say, since you two were so kind to join me in this little escapade. I might even treat you to something that you are interested in. How does that sound?"

His eyes fell to Lili, having not ever been off the Argon, this experience was completely new for her, and he waited to see her reaction, James too even.

______________Eclipse_
Current Location: Commercial District - Ursa Major Talking To: James & Lili
{{Ooc: Can anyone spot the Star Wars reference there?}}
User Image
They can't hurt you...

...unless you let them.

Abigail slid down the ramp into Ursa Major and made her way to the commercial district, not following too close behind the Captain and the others. How rude of them not to invite her. Then again, she was only an assistant and she bet half of them didn't even know her name. "Someday you guys will be dying to invite me." She cursed under her breath and stomped around, looking for a shop of interest.

She stopped in front of a store front and peered inside the smoggy window. The store appeared to be full of knicks and knacks and random doohickies. But what drew her into the shop was a shimmery pocket watch that looked all too familiar. Hope leapt in her heart, and Abby rushed into the store. The owner of the vendor eyed her enthusiasm suspiciously as Abigail tapped on the glass case and asked if she could hold the watch, but obliged and handed her the jewelry.

Abby felt the watch, spinning in her hands and examining it closely. "Yes, yes." She said, feeling the notch on the left underside of the watch. Turning it, she looked at the initials carved into the metal.

A.R

She shrieked and almost dropped the watch, but caught it by it's chain. "Excuse me, but how did you acquire this watch?" Abby looked up at the owner with wide, hopeful eyes. He just shrugged and scratched his balding head.

"I-I dunno miss, this has been in here for a long time."

No... That couldn't be possible. Angus had only been missing for three years, there was no way it could've been that long ago. "Are you sure? This watch belongs to my brother. He went missing three years ago, and he used to work aboard The Argon. I actually just took a job on there, I-"

Abigail was rambling when the store owner put his hand up to silence her.

"Yes, yes... This watch came about three years ago, I think. It's hard to remember. I don't usually keep track of things that come into this store. I'm just trying to sell it."

A small frown formed on Abby's face. She felt like she had a lead, but this man was old, he knew nothing. "How much?" The owner looked at her like she was crazy. She slammed her coin purse down on the counter.

"I asked, how much?"

The man quickly put on his glasses and fumbled with the watch in his wrinkled hands. "Looks like it's two-hundred and eighty dubloons. Quite a hefty price for such a young girl." He flashed her a toothless grin.

Nearly three-hundred dubloons? That was mad! Abby went through her bag, pretending to count her money, though she knew she couldn't afford the watch. Sighing, she slumped her shoulders and put her purse back into her cloak. "I'm afraid I can't afford it. Thanks for your help, though." She turned to walk out of the store, and felt a bony hand on her shoulder.

"Take it. Take the watch, you need it more than I do, and nobody who comes in here can afford it."

Abigail opened her mouth to protest, but the old man thrusted the watch into her hand and pushed her out the door, locking his shop behind him. She sunk down against the wall and held the watch in her hand, running her fingers over it again and again.

"Angus..."

Commercial District Ursa Major Day Four

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image
♥ lιlι вlacĸ
иανιgαтσя

Keeping close to the captain,
they proceeded through the docking bay
into the commercial district of the Ursa Major.
So many people.
She became overwhelmed with panic.
Johannes noticed the girl's pain and offered to take her to a store -
as a treat for joining him.

".. no.. sir... let's just hurry.. please.."

Lili did not like being off the Argon,
she did not like it at all.
Lili was determined to get off the large crowded aircraft and back home.
The ship buzzed with conversation
as hundreds of people pushed past the three sky pirates.
Just as the captain was about to answer,
a large careless man walked right into Lili,
knocking her to the floor.

It wasn't the fall that disturbed Lili..
he had touched her..
An uncontrollable pain filled her body,
making her heart beat faster and faster.
Breath became harder to draw,
as her body shook violently.

"H- h..el..p"

she gasped through the pain.
Tears filled the girls eyes as she collapsed on the floor of the Ursa Major.

location - тнє υяѕα мαנσя
тнє αяgσи [docked]
~
[ooc - ♥]

Dangerous Lunatic

User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
James
Mechanic of the Argon

James was about to head towards the tool shop near where Johannes had pointed when Lili was knocked over. Damn. No manners here... he thought as he turned to help Lili. The girl seemed shaken for some reason, asking for help. Offering his hand, James frowned.
"You okay, Lili?"
he asked, wondering what had happened to make her so...afraid. "Me an' Johannes are here for ya." he added, trying to calm the navigator down.

Beloved Conversationalist

7,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image_Johannes_______________
"We will ride with fire burning hot towards the night sky
In the land of long ago forever in our souls...

The older captain's expression changed like a flick of a light switch as the man ran into Lili. He quickly drew the old revolver he had hidden inside his coat and pressed it up against the back of the man's head that had run into Lili, Johannes's booming angry voice almost echoed in the next to dead silent streets. He cocked the revolver on the back of the man's head.

"You had better watch where you are going. Because you just made the worst mistake of your life."

The man that he now had at gunpoint and all of the people around them scattered, the man raised his voice nervously. "Whoa! Man! I didn't mean to! I... Just don't kill me!" Jan brought the pistol down from the mans head and turned away now more worried about Lili. She was out cold, he would have to carry her. Looking up at James he shook his head still with the lingering frustration in his voice.

"I'll take her, I don't think anymore people are going to be running into us. Although we might have a problem once that gets reported. If it hasn't already, lets get into that tool shop. You can pick yourself out something, don't worry about Lili. I'll carry her."

The older captain crouched down and picked up the young girl in a piggy back sort of position. Starting down towards the tool shop, knowing that James would enjoy the scenery in there, and it would also get them out of the public's eye for a short time.

______________Eclipse_
Current Location: Entering A Tool Shop - Ursa Major Talking To: James & Mimi

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Ɲ ɵ ɑ ɧ Ƹ ɳ ɗ ɵ ʀ
.。.: ___________________________________ :.。.
Smart | Tech | Albino | Loner

s t a t u s : Wandering with mild intrest
          l o c a t i o n : Ursa Major // Store Front

User Image
                                                  wakawakaAs Technician for the Argon ship, the white skined albino looking female was bent over in only a tee top that cut off at her stomach, while she wore strapped trouser's that bagged on her form. The straps were not on her shoulder, but hanging at her side's while she had a belt of different tools on it. Her blood red hair was pulled back in a tie, almost a bun while large goggles were on her face while she was fixing and checking out some of the tech at the moment, small sparks flying as her gloved hands moved from one spot to the next, repairing a small problem in the navigation room. Since she had to fix anything dealing with tech, she sometimes helped James the Mechanic on the ship a few times before. Noah let out a tsk as she finished what she was fixing, moving the goggles up on her face to show a pair of inhuman golden eyes. It was strange to see a albino person with golden eyes and red hair, but more then not, she wasn't really a albino. Due to a accident from crashing down on the planet, she had almost the same experince as James had, but instead of a bit of power's, all she gottened was a new look and slow aging. Noah was one of the oldest known crew member's on Argon, while still looking young to boot.

wakawakaTilting her head back, she then recalled about docking into Ursa Major and soon stood up while putting her equipment away into the tool box she had brought along. "Ugh, I have to wear that outfit then." She mutter's, eyes lowering a bit as she didn't like the thought of wearing a baggy clothes to hide her skin a bit. She also had to wear a type of goggles to hide her strange eyes. The one thing she didn't after the accident, people stared at her. Shaking her head, she was soon quickly making her way to her quarter's. While the captain and few others were already of the ship and into the docking bay to the stores, Noah was making her way out of the elevator. She had on a long sleeve shirt that was tight to her body, but also showed it off, it was black, while her pant's were the same baggy ones, but a dark brown and the straps pulled up over her shoulders. She also had a vest on, to hide the straps while her large black boot's that had a bit of metal in the tip of it made a loud sound while she walked. Her red hair was all around her shoulders, so that it hide her double pointed end ears, another thing to get her looks, while she had a pair of simple black goggles over her eyes. She can easily still see through them, not as dark as most goggles are, but she was just checking out the stores so she can find a object she wanted to try out on a type of tech she was in the middle of fiddling with. Her hands also had a pair of black gloves on, and when she caught sight of Abigail, the recruit on the ship, she reaches up to lift the right side of the goggles up to check and see where she was going.

wakawakaCurious, and raising a pale black brow, she placed the goggles back in place and was soon following the girl. When she found her, Noah had just saw a old man thrust a watch into her hands and closed shop. A bit curious but also confused, she stared at the shop and then to Abigail with a blank face, since her goggles hid her eyes it was hard to tell what emotion she was showing. Hearing her whisper out a name, Noah soon remarked in a low tone. "With a expression like that, and a male's name, I have to say that piece of equipment has a story behind it." She tilted her head to the side while standing there with her hands in the pocket's of her vest, only her white face and neck showing skin.

2,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxӺῙѲȠᾎ ѶӪȠ ɃȆȽȾȆ§§
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'd rather burn in hell...

█████████████████████ ███████

Fiona had barely heard the Captain's morning greeting, as she typed away on her computer. She was constantly awake, being on call almost all the time. She sipped her coffee while she looked over the charts of some crew members. It was necessary to keep up with any changing information. Plus, it kept her busy when she was stuck in her small office. She picked up her coffee cup, staring intently at the liquid... Every slight movement she made seemed to cause some sort of little tremor. She sighed, bringing it up to her lips.

Just. Another. Day. A day that, she hoped, would be smooth and without any fatal injuries. She picked herself up from her chair, peeking her head out into the hall. It seemed awfully quiet... Most of them must have set off already. This was a relief... She would have some time to spare. She walked back to her desk, grabbing a book called 'Herbs With Medical Benefits'. This would be a wonderful time to study, and it could come in handy in the long run. She squeeled like a child before trotting to her bedroom, a small room connected to her office. She hopped on her bed and opened her book, making sure she listened for any visitors...

███████ █████████████████████
xxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
They can't hurt you...

...unless you let them.

Abby, a little surprised, shot her glance up when she heard a women's voice. She thought she had been alone for a moment, but realized she was sitting in the middle of one of the biggest cities. She wiped the tears that were forming in her eyes and pushed herself up off of the ground.

She recognized the mystic lady as The Argon's mechanic, a somewhat mysterious girl who was always dressed in baggy clothes and goggles. What was she hiding?

"H-Hey." Abigail looked down at the watch that was clenched tight in her fist. "Yeah, it sure does. And it's a long story too." It would be nice to have someone to talk to, but Abby wasn't sure if she was ready to open up or not about her brothers disappearance. She tucked a long strand of hair behind her ear and shrugged. "If you have time..."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Ɲ ɵ ɑ ɧ Ƹ ɳ ɗ ɵ ʀ

s t a t u s : Curious
          l o c a t i o n : Ursa Major // Commercial District

User Image
                                                  wakawakaTilting her head to the other side, Noah stared at Abigail for a long moment, and then nodded her head slightly when she answered her. She had a slight smile on her face when she noticed the girl jump in surprise at her. And she had to hold in a chuckle, since most of the time few people think they are older then Noah. But their dead wrong, since she was in her midthirties almost. Clucking her tongue, she shrugged a bit while answering back. "Everything has a story, it doesn't matter if it's long or short, it just depends on what it's about. An't that the truth?" Due to Jeff the gunner, she tended to pick up a few words from him. But really unlike him, she used her tone in a more respectful and easy manner instead of being cocky like he was.

wakawakaWhen Abby said that if she was sure at listening, Noah took that moment to reach up with her gloved hand to pull at her red hair back so that she could scratch at below her ear. Her double pointed ends would be seen by the girl easily as she scratched it, and then moved her hair back to hid the limb from view. People didn't like seeing Noah with her appearance, thinking she wasn't even human in the first place. "I have plenty of time, but just to let you know, can we walk and talk?" She nodded her head, and then jerked a thumb over to a normal appliance shop. "I need to check out a few stores for a item that I need for a personal project of mine. So unless you don't mind moving and flapping her gums, then I'm all ears." Realizing what she said, Noah soon let out a small snort of laughter, a smirk on her face. "I made a funny." She murmered, but then she remembered something and snapped her fingers at the girl. "Oh yeah, your that new recruit, the one that's looking into...Tech, right?"

Dangerous Lunatic

James
Mechanic of the Argon

James nodded, and followed the captain to the tool store. He didn't spend much time there, only picking up replacements of worn tools and some more bolts and such for repairs. "Johannes, do we have any metal plates left? 'Cause they're havin' a sale." he called to the man toting the girl around. James lifted one of the plates in question easily, the exercise from being a mechanic letting him lift it with ease.

User Image
They can't hurt you...

...unless you let them.

There was something a little different about Noah, The Argon's mechanic. Though she was well known around the ship, she was still very mysterious and intruiging. Abby could swear that she caught a glimpse of Noah's pointed ear, which somewhat represented something she had seen on a mythical creature in a book of folklore. She blinked twice, but in a flash, Noah had already moved her hair over her face, shielding her ears.

"Hmm.. Yeah, I can walk and talk, multi-tasking is my specialty."

Together they started walking, more like Abby following right behind Noah, spilling out her story.

When my brother Angus and I were little kids, we only dared but to dream about being sky pirates. We pretended that we had our own ship, like The Argon, with our own crew to run. He would was the captain and he would collect lightning, and I navigated and ran the controls of the ship. Our childhood games led to his decision to run away from our home on Ursa Minor at eighteen and hitch hike his way here where he docked aboard The Argon. I was fourteen when he left... My mother was heartbroken, my father was angry and swore that Angus was no longer part of our family. We didn't here from him the first couple of months, but then we started hearing from him more frequently. It was like he was trying so hard to keep in touch with us, like something bad was going to happen and he was trying to make ammends with his family for running away from his duties at our fathers shipping company. After about a year, Angus stopped communicating with us, and though my parents had both moved past it, I felt like something was wrong. That was three years ago. I left home only a week ago, the day of my eighteenth birthday, and told my parents that I wouldn't come back until I found Angus...

"I know that it's irresponsible, and I feel awfully guilty, but I'm not just going to let my brother stay lost out here where my mom and dad pretend that nothing's wrong." Abby bit her lip to keep it from quivering.

"You understand, right? I had to leave."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Ɲ ɵ ɑ ɧ Ƹ ɳ ɗ ɵ ʀ

s t a t u s : Surprised and yet calm
          l o c a t i o n : Ursa Major // Commercial District

User Image
                                                  wakawakaNoah gave a smile at Abby, liking the response about her able to multi-task and then started to walk by her side. She was a bit taller then the girl, but not so much. But it was strange to see the way Noah was dressed walking by Abby. More then not, a few people would notice the color of her skin at her neck and face a few times, but most wouldn't even pay attention since she had covered herself up good for that reason along. But her hair was mostly the reason she caught attention. Her hair use to be a normal brown color, but deepened and became almost a blood red when her home crashed landed on the surface. Noah shook herself mentally so she paid attention to Abby's story. Listening about her brother, and him running off and the rest. She could give sympathy to her for that, but other then that, she couldn't understand on the same level as her of knowing the pain of leaving and feeling guilty. But she did know the pain of losing a love one in a way.

wakawakaWhen she finished talking, Noah didn't say anything at first, but soon stopped in front of the shop that she wanted to check out and soon spoke, but didn't look at Abby. "I wouldn't know about the guilt part, I never had a choice in the matter to leave at all, since it was forced onto me to find a new place. But knowing of a love one is out there, and worried that something may be wrong...I do know that pain, in a way." She nodded her head to the store, and then entered. There was a young man that was helping out with the shop, and when he caught sight of Noah entering, he stiffened a bit with wide eyes slightly at catching her red hair, and then the bit of white skin that showed. He was a bit afraid since she was covered up head to toe in baggy and tight clothes, but that didn't stop her from looking around, making sure the girl was by her side still. "You see, most of the older crew member's and the captain know that I only came onto the ship cause I lost my own home. I lived among one of the Orion's, a military ship, but not as a fighter but a Tech person there as well." She picked up a random object, almost looking like a pot with a spout and then moves onto what looked like a melter tool and starts handling it like she owned it. "My dad was a Tech, a famous one on that ship, and I helped him when I was just 12 years old. My ma' had died off early when I was just a babe, but my father didn't love me less, just more. But he understood that I was a person and let me do what I wanted. Which was what his job was." Placing it back, she moved along the shelves and looked over to Abby. "But then, our ship got attacked, and was sent down to the ground. Luckily, it hit one of the higher mountain's, so a few lived, and other's didn't. But even then, those that lived where changed. Like I was."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff