Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Damion Rushford
Damion sat on the edge of the ship, overlooking the sky. "well...this is interesting. we're docking in a random location...." He said to himself as he stood on the ledge and turned around, jumping onto the ship. Damion wondered to another side and looked at the land. His eyes squinted a little. His hands reached behind him and grabbed his rifle. Damion quickly detached the scope and used it to look at the land below to hopefully catch a gimps of what was going on
User Image
♥ lιlι вlacĸ
иανιgαтσя

Lili and Abby had made it onto the deck, and were slowly climbing down to the land below...
when she mentioned her brother
Lili stared in silence for a couple of seconds before she replied.
".. I thought so. Abby, we are going to sneak onto the Hades.. I know it is a lot to ask.. but your the only one Angus will listen to I am afraid, and we will need his help to rescue Johannes and Fiona.. we will take Angus with us .. that is if you both want to return to the Argon. Right now our mission is to Reunite you and your brother, and save the captain and Fiona from death....
are you up for this..? I can't do this alone."

Lili walked to the bottom of the ramp,
gazing up to the ship at Abby.
This was her choice, but Lili knew she couldn't do it alone.
She awaited Abby's response, but really there was no time to waste.
"Abby.. I don't mean to rush you.. but they are in trouble.. the Hades can take off at any time."
She looked at Abby with large eyes.
Lili's big blue eyes flickered with ambition,
she was determined to get save her friends.

locaтιon - тнє αяgσи -ramp
dιѕтrιcт - тнe συтєя ѕкιєѕ
тнє αяgσи - [[docked]
~
[ooc - ♥]

Beloved Conversationalist

7,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image
"You're in the snipers sight
The first kill tonight
Time to die!"

■■■■■■■■VINCENT■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ECLIPSE■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Gunner || The Hades

The figure of a woman stood in front of Vincent blackness surrounded the two of them. The sound of a gunshot rung out in his ears and Vincent let out a loud cry of terror and everything around him blurred and his eyes shot open. A nightmare... Another one. He had fallen asleep on his post after dragging Vendla's relative onto the ship. He had decided to go grab a nap in the small gunners turret. He knew there would be a fight soon. Just not when. He also knew they had dragged the man he detested the most in his life onto the ship, by this time the Captain would have had his fun with his old man. Standing up out of the old creaky chair of the Hades's gun turret. He slid out of the turret and made his ways through the hallways of the ship, his long black gunners jacket dragging behind him. His shorter black hair was already starting to show the bits and pieces of his father's hair color with the white streaks starting to form. Eventually he'd be cursed with his old man's hair.

Reaching the brig he saw the cell guarded with two of the Brig's biggest men. He knew that's where his old man would be. As he reached the outside of the cell he sat up against the wall across from the door so that Johannes couldn't see him. He raised his voice that the pathetic old man inside the cell.

"Been a while' hasn't it..."

Inside the cell Johannes perked his head up, using the little strength he had. The voice seemed familiar and he stared at the small hole in the door. The voice seemed so familiar.. But from long ago. He tried to stand but he had next to no strength, instead he raised his voice, gruff and dry from being in the cell.

"Who are you?!.."

Almost offended Vincent shook his head and sat down against the wall. His past catching up with him and his hatred sparking like a gasoline with fire. He slammed his hand off the ground and raised his voice again.

"Forgotten about me.... Yeah... that's what i thought! You're pathetic! Look at you, I've heard what you've become. A drunken fool who is dwelling in the past! So nice to see you too dad..."

Vincent pulled himself upwards to the slid in the window and stared through in sight of Johannes and Johannes's mind exploded with memories of the past, pulling himself upwards and as far as he could towards the door. It was Vincent... His son... it had been so long. He thought they had just moved on without him, when he had come back.. They were gone. Johannes almost felt the insults come towards him and pierce him right in the heart, the only thing he could say was his name. "V-Vincent..."

"That's right. I'm ashamed to call you my father. You're pathetic now. I remember the old man i used to look up to, the man that said he was going to help the world. Now you're just washed up. Too bad Mom isn't here to see you, she'd think you're just as pathetic as I do. Chaos was right all these years, Now i understand why things happened as they did..."

Vincent was referring to the night when the Dominion entered their home.. and slaughtered his mother in search of Johannes. Vincent slammed his fist against the door and turned around shaking his head and starting to walk away back outside to the outer deck. The image of his father disgusting him to see. As Vincent was walking away Johannes was almost in tears, the one thing that he had hope in... had lost all hope in him... Johannes yelled at the top of his lungs "Don't believe him! Vincent! Vincent...." Johannes slumped back down feeling almost as a part of himself had been taken away... Chaos had taken it away...

Location: The Hades - Leaving The Brig || Speaking To: No one.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
You're in the bullets way
The White Death's prey
Say goodbye!"

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
death ax no jutsu
Damion continued to use his scope as a way to see the land for what it was. Nothing. an open plain that if someone had walked across in the middle of a fight, death would soon be there. His rifle was leaning against the ledge just as he did. "why did i have to doze off. i always miss important things when i nap....and just to add to my confusion, the argon is here as well...and it looks like people are walking off." Damion continued to talk to himself as he grabbed his rifle, reattaching the scope and resting the barrel on the side as he tweaked his scope. His right hand wasn't near the trigger, all he was doing was watching, and if they saw him they might think twice about getting too close to the Hades.

User Image

They can't hurt you...

...unless you let them.

Abby ran when Lili ran.
She stopped when Lili stopped.
She tried hard to listen, but was out of breath and thinking maybe a bit more exercise from time to time wouldn't be so bad.
Typical Abigail, mind always wandering in times of danger.
At least the bits and pieces of information that she did gathered from Lili in their rush were the important bits.

"So wait." She said, stopping to watch Lili climb down onto the land below them.

"We're gonna sneak onto this enemy ship, which is practically suicidal, just because you have a whim that my brother is alive and well and they're keeping him on there?"
Abby began the decent down the side of the ship, following in Lili's footsteps. When she reached the bottom, she dusted off her shirt and huffed.
"I'm in. You're a crazy one, but if this means saving Angus, I'm all for it." She said, hoping to have answered Lili's question and to have subsided her doubts. Abigal was no hero, but when it came to family, she wasn't about to chicken out.

Besides, who could resist puppy dog eyes?

{ooc: image change, thanks liz! (:}

All Over the Place Ursa Major Day Four

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Ɲ ɵ ɑ ɧ Ƹ ɳ ɗ ɵ ʀ
.。.: ___________________________________ :.。.
Smart | Tech | Albino | Loner

ws t a t u s : Changing back...
          wl o c a t i o n : The Argon // Communication's Room

User Image
                                                  wakawakaNoah scowled at Lili, her golden eyes narrowing when the younger girl just ran past her, but more then that, their shoulders bumped a bit. Rubbing at the spot, she raised a brow at what the girl said, and soon shook her head with a sigh. "Great, left here with nothing to go on." She mumbled, but she did make her way to where Lili had sat before. Just as she was about to sit down, she paused with a frown. Her head tilted to the side, as she felt a strange...calmness come over her. "What the...." That's when she felt it, a burning sensation starting at the shoulder where she bumped by Lili. Gasping out, she reaches up to hold it, groaning out. "W-w-what...the..." She let out a painfilled moan, her body soon falling down to the ground easily with a thud. Suddenly, a loud scream pierced out in the communication's room. Noah's body was withering on the floor, her arms wrapped around her as she felt her whole body being ripped apart. What she didn't know, was that her body was changing, slowly changing. First what happened, was that her ear's started to take that round shape once more, like a normal human. The next to happen, her body filled out more, as if her muscles were starting to grow back. Her hips flaring out more curvy, and her chest growing slightly more against her simple outfit. Rolling onto her back, Noah let out another scream, this one slightly hoarse as her eyes snapped open. The golden flare of her irsis's, slowly fading until they were a normal amber color. And her hair, the long waves of it fell out of the pin she had, and the red locks were all around her form. The red slowly changing, dimming as well as they turned into a brown coloring.

wakawakaAs the pain was slowly fading away, Noah laid there panting for breath, her white skin slowly turning more pink while her eyes blinked. Tear's coming to her eyes, and falling down from the sudden change. Of course, she didn't even realize that this happened in the first place, she thought that it was some type of illness that she gotten. [********] She coughed out a bit, and slowly sat up. Groaning, she reaches up to rub at her forehead, slowly standing up to sit back in the chair Lili had left. Shaking her head quickly, she sighed and opened her eyes while staring down at her hand. She blinked, pausing she stared at her palm for a long moment and soon eyes went wide when she noticed the coloring. "W-what...." Pulling both hand's up, Noah stared wide eye as her skin coloring was back to normal. And as she looked down at herself, she pulled the shirt to finally notice her body had filled out to be that of a grown woman instead of a skinny mutated one. Amber eyes wider, Noah soon screamed out with shock and surprised in her tone. "What the hell happened to me?!" Her voice echoed out in the ship a bit.

(( Yay for plot twists! XP ))

User Image
♥ lιlι вlacĸ
иανιgαтσя

Lili looked at Abby and nodded.
"Lets go save our friends"
The two girls rushed off the ramp, and carefully toward the Hades.
The ramp was still down, so they easily made it onto the aircraft.
The crew of the Hades was large, almost military,
Lili and Abby had to weave their way through the crowd,
but went unnoticed to the frantic rush of people passing them by.
This ship was big, how could they find everyone...
who knows where Angus was, as for Johannes and Fiona, they were probably locked up.
"Abby, I don't want to , but I think we have to split up. You look for Angus - he will be able to help us find the brig, I think i see the entrance to the lower levels of the ship, I can head off. I have my communicator if you need to reach me... Good luck"
And with that Lili was gone, She turned to look at Abby once more,
but she had already head off, disappeared in the crowd of people.
Lili turned left.. this hall darker and much more empty than the others.
The crowd's voices fading, her foot steps echoing on the metal floor was the only sound to be heard. Slowing her pace, Lili advanced.
She had to be careful.
She could be caught at any time without the mass of people shielding her..
She was passing door after door, but continued to advance to the end of the hallway.

"When will the red alert be over, I am starving"

A voice echoed from around the corner toward the way she was proceeding.
oh no...
She turned around suddenly as she could,
if she ran she could make it in the hall and hide in the crowd of people, or find Abby..
Lili was not to expect his warm chest, instead of the rush of wind that was supposed to hit her face. She didn't think a stranger, someone so familiar.. yet completely unknown to her would be standing right behind her.
She looked up into his face.
Her eyes wide with a mix of shock and fear.
caught

locaтιon - тнє αяgσи
тнє αяgσи - [in flight]
~
[ooc - sorry for the godmodding, i just wanted to get us on the ship♥]

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
Damion continued to watch the two as they boarded the ship. " so we have some people from the Agron. are here. Time to have some fun." He said as he slung his rifle on his back as he grabbed his handgun and he cocked it. Damion turned around to see a crowd watching him. " What are you all standing there for. Get back to work." Damion yelled at the crowd as they scrambled. Damion has been known to use his guns as a means of enforcement, which hasn't scored big points with the captain. But he feels that a forceful approach was a good one.

With one hand in his pocket, and the other gripping his gun; Damion began to search the ship for the two who made their way onto the ship

7,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image
"You're in the snipers sight
The first kill tonight
Time to die!"

■■■■■■■■VINCENT■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ECLIPSE■■■■■■■■■
Gunner || The Hades

Vincent was walking slowly through the halls of the Hades thinking about his very recent chat with his father. When suddenly out of no where this figure shorter than him slammed into him. Dazing him and knocking him back about two steps, his eyes shot down to figure and his eyes met this girl. Strange, but not too hard on the eyes. He wanted to immediately curse out at her, due to his previous encounter with his father. Instead he showed a part of him that not often came to light in this cold young man's heart. His hand extended towards her to offer her a hand up.

"I might recommend to watch where you're running next time. I'm guessing you're one of the newer recruits on the ship?"

Vincent raised an eyebrow to the girl. He hadn't seen her around the ship, but at the last port they were in he knew they had picked up a few new recruits. The ship always was losing men, due to his father's efforts. He shook his head again thinking back to his recent session. His father couldn't even remember his own son. His distraught mind set started to show through in his expression as he looked away from this girl which he had just met.

The Hades - Brig Hallway || Talking To: Lili
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
You're in the bullets way
The White Death's prey
Say goodbye!"
User Image

A name and a picture....

...that's all I have.

Plunk. Plunk. Plunk.
He watched each drop of water as it hit the hard floor.
The surface below him, a concrete of some sort, was cold on his skin and he shivered.
In his cell, there was a lavatory, a small creaky bed, and a shower head.
Every shower that he'd taken in this room was an icy one.
The food that they slipped under his door every night was old, stiff, and miscolored.
The air around him was stale and musty, leaving him with a nasty cough and a film on his tongue.
Every twelve hours, they came in.
With a needle, they pricked his arm, injecting him with a thick purple liquid.
This liquid filled his veins, and left him with a migrane that had him pulling at his eyelids.
The only inch of hope that he had to hold onto was a bracelet with a name, and the image of a woman.

These "memories" kept him alive...

Dungeon The Hades Day Five

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Ƭ ɑ ʈ ƨ ʉ Ɲ ɑ ƙ ɑ ј о
.。.: ___________________________________ :.。.
Hades | Captain | Chaos | Hunter

h a d e s : Docked // Security Mode
          s t a t u s : Coming to Tourture Eclipse
          l o c a t i o n : The Hades // Brig

User Image
                                                  wakawakaAll things consider, Chaos was having a pretty much good day for himself. He caught Johannes, learned a bit about the girl he had, and taunted it into his face about what was happening. Of course, he was planning to also say about his son, but his guard's had given him notice that he already went down there to pay a vist. A perfect timing too, which mean's that he'll finally get what he wanted while having fun with him at the same time. But before that, "This is a announcement to all men, we will be soon taking custody of The Argon soon. I want all men to be on their guard's, and all trained soldier's to make sure they are well equiped once heading out. That is all." Chaos said over the intercom of the ship, and he was soon making his way back to the brig. He made sure to take the other way, knowing that Vincent had left, of course he didn't know which way he went. And he had hoped to run into the young man, but didn't. Oh well. Snapping his finger's, Chaos made his way to the doorway into the cell the two men saluting and soon leaving since right behind the captain was two larger men. One of which had a scar running down his right eye, blind in it, while the other had scars all over his arm. They were his men he brought when interigating the hard way.

wakawaka"Johannes, my men tell me that one of my men paid you a visit." A grin soon went across Chaos's face while making his way into the cell more. "Surprised? Well, no need to thank me. The boy do think of me like a father, more then you have. Since, well, due to your fault, he almost died almost in the same way as Angus had." Nodding his head, soon one of the men came forward while holding what looked like a large mallet, and the other only held a table to put it down in the room. On it had some of the fishing hook's, the sharp blade, but also, it had spikes on it to drive through bone and flesh. "We can make this easy Eclipse, you tell me what I know, and I save you from the pain." Chaos soon let out a cold chuckle, a small smile on his face. "Well, more pain." Moving forward a bit, he soon waved a hand to one of the men by the table, he picked up a few of the fishing hook's and made his way over to Johannes. "Why did you go down to the planet Eclipse, and at least this question is better then the other one I want to ask." His mismatch eyes went to one of the male soldier's, if Johannes didn't answer, the man was to push two of the fishing hook's into the softest and painful area's of his body.

7,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image_Johannes_______________
"We will ride with fire burning hot towards the night sky
In the land of long ago forever in our souls...

Johannes felt horrible after the little talk he had with his son. Chaos had taken him from Johannes. Soon the grim captain of the ship he was imprisoned on came in again, this time with two large men, Johannes didn't even raise his head when they entered. He almost felt a sense of shame towards himself. His eyes ignited with that same furious flame as before when he mentioned his son, AND Angus. He didn't have much energy so he would have to play his words carefully. He didn't want to give away everything to Chaos, he had hoped that the Argon had escaped by now... Surely they would have realized he had not been back yet.

"Haven't you taken enough from me Chaos..."

His head looked up and all that could be seen through the locks of hair that hung down his face were his eyes, shining through the hair blocking his face. As he saw the men bring in various tools to go at Johannes again. He brought his head down, hiding his face within his hair again. Knowing that Chaos would have a harder time reading his expressions like this. To the question he posed about why he went down to the surface. He decided he could tell Chaos why, but just leave out some of the compromising details

"We were down below on a contract for a good friend of mine. He had us looking for something, turns out it wasn't there..."

That was all true, he just had just left out the WHAT of what they were looking for....

______________Eclipse_
Current Location: The Brig - The Hades Talking To: Chaos
User Image
♥ lιlι вlacĸ
иανιgαтσя

Lili looked up at the boy,
He didn't look too much older than herself,
but had an obvious stature about him.
His black hair fell just above his eyes, streaking with the loveliest shade of silver.
She felt her cheeks grow pink, as the stinging sensation of blush spread across her face.
She began to hyperventilate..
there was something about human contact that just took her breath away.
Breathe Lili
The familiar voice of her captain filled her mind,
Looking back up at the familiar boy she replied.
"Yeah.. I guess you could say that.."
She said confidentially as she ignored his hand, getting to her feet.

"This is a announcement to all men, we will be soon taking custody of The Argon . I want all men to be on their guard, and all trained soldiers to make sure they are well equipped once heading out. That is all."

Lili jumped at the sound of the intercom. Chaos was planning to take the Argon,
She had to get to Johannes, and Fiona QUICK!

"Could you point me to the br-"
Lili began, but was cut off by the presence of an unwanted being
It was Chaos and two henchmen,
walking right toward her.
She buried her face in the boy's chest,
the physical contact was killing her and she began to shake.
but it was better than being recognized by the Captain of the Hades.
When the men finally entered the room next to them,
hearing the door close beside her, she collapsed.
Energy depleting, she shook uncontrollably on the ground.
The world around her began to disappear from view.
"Please.. he- help"
She whispered under her breath to the boy.
And thus the world was gone.

locaтιon - тнє нadeѕ
тнє αяgσи - [docked]
~
[ooc - ♥]

6,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Alice Nime

User Image

--------------------------------------------------------

Alice pursed her lips together. Things were getting noisy from what
she heard, and her unnatural concern was wearing away her patience.
She laid her head against the door, mustering up her frustration from
throughout her life, hoping to draw some strength and courage from
it. Alice dove beneath her cot suddenly, snatching out a small falcata.
Since the day she left her stuck up, terribly depressing house hold of
rich snobs much like her to learn humility among pilots, she was warned
of hostility and lack of hospitality. Wielding something sharp or with a
trigger often had reversed effects.

"Screw it," she hissed, unlocking the door. The last thing she was
going to be was a useless lump in a dark, locked room. Even if it meant
slithering through the ship, it'd do far better than doing nothing. Alice
walked with faux confidence along the half lit lights of the hallway to
the source of the commotion. Instead of stepping out right away, she
stood behind in the dim lighting. A slight twitch made her almost go
back as she remembered she hadn't taken any medicine, but she scoffed
and shook her head, as if to call herself silly. She'd gone without many
times before.

--------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Sorry I haven't been posting much -- Been busy, and going to be gone for two days o:

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
death ax no jutsu
Damion walked around the ships interior, his gun holstered. He figured that if his gun was in his hand, it would raise suspension that he was up to something. That and if either of the girls saw him with his gun drawn, it might alert them. So Damion was going to play dumb. "were could those two have gone too...." He was cut off by the intercom.

"This is a announcement to all men, we will be soon taking custody of The Argon . I want all men to be on their guard, and all trained soldiers to make sure they are well equipped once heading out. That is all."

Damion scoffed, but continued to look for the girls.

((so...im thinkin ill stalk abby? sound fun to you?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff