Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Oh do I now?" Lynn said, not really needed an answer. She turned in her sweet, her legs flying out and a childish grin crossing her face. Her eyes searched the crowd looking for him.

Romantic Roisterer

13,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image

Riley grinned as Rose rested her head on her shoulder and whispered in her ear. She was surprised to find herself interested in what he had to say. It wasnt a very good sign, and she knew that Rose was interested in him as well. She just wasn't sure how much more interested her companion was. She tried to focus on the fact that this was thier prey, and not to get too interested.

((Good morning! well.. afternoon now.. >< ))

Friendly Dabbler

User ImagePinkie smiled as her shot was slid in front of her. She leaned her arm forward across the bar and
tapped her cigarette's excess ash into the ashtray, looking about at the others around her. As
usual, she let the shot sit there for a few minutes, taking a couple more drags from the cigarette
and playing with the smoke, and shaping her lips so that when she exhaled she could make
different little shapes with it. She tapped her cigarette again as she picked up the shot glass with
her free hand and shot it, sliding it back across the bar when she was done.

((Good morning. ^^))
+ Hmm... it seems that my profile has failed to make it up onto the first page. I hope that won't be a problem, but if anyone wishes, I can at least put in a picture of Tsuyoshi with my next post. +

Picking up his drink, Tsuyoshi gave the cup a thoughtful swirl as he contemplated how to reply. Watching as the ice tinkled within the glass, he came to a decision. He would not reveal much of course, since he did not want his father to find out, nor did he want to be traced back to the company. His name was common enough to not worry about, but even then, he didn't usually give his full name. Not exactly an oversight on his part, but more of an unconscious choice in the spur of the moment. Bringing the cup to his lips, he took another sip before replying.

" There really isn't much of interest to speak of. But if you ladies would like to ask me what you wish to know, I will try to answer," he replied, tilting his head to the side as he leaned back against the counter. He was starting to lose the tenseness about him that had resulted from early in the day, but he wasn't about to drop his guard complete. Especially since he was in the presence of women, whom experience has taught him to be extra careful around.
Eliabeth grabbed her drink and slipped quietly away from the bar. She took a sip while she walked to a slightly less crowded area. The liquid burned the back of her throat on the way down and she hissed. After a second, it rested warmly in her stomach and she took another drink.

Leaning gently against the wall, she closed her eyes and swayed to the beat of the music playing. She felt the liguid in the glass swoosh around and she stilled her hand more. She took another careful drink, making sure not to spill any. The liquor burned less this time and it settled in her stomach easier.

Bashful Lunatic

11,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Rose leaned in and pouted slightly. He was obviously a man of manner and secrets. "Well, I won't pry." She took another glass and sat it in front of him. When men drink, they usually don't think about where or how the next glass comes up. She smiled then looked to Riley. "So do you live far away from here?" This was a very important detail to their attack. If he lived to close, they couldn't take him.

((Yes a picture would be nice.))

Romantic Roisterer

13,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image

Riley grinned as she saw him loosening up around them. She could tell he was still a bit tense, but she knew better what a few drinks could do. Her eyes couldn't help but flicker to his neck every now in then, but she tried to refrain and focus as much as possible. She started to chew on her fingernails, which was something she'd do when she was focusing, a habit she'd had since she was a little girl, a habit that wasn't lost in her transformation apparently.

((I agree.. a picture would be nice. lol. I love the pic in your sig btw Rose. ^.^ caleb did an awesome job!))
User Image

Chuckling softly at Rose's pout, Tsuyoshi downed the rest of his drink before setting his glass down with a small clink. He did not comment on her 'discrete' placing of another drink for him however, but he did raise an eyebrow. They were after something, that much was obvious, but for the moment, the young man decided to just play along. What harm could two young ladies possibly do right?

Picking up the new glass, he twirled the amber liquid again but did not drink. Smiling at Rose, he decided to be honest as he replied with, " Actually, I do not. I came to this city for work related business only, so I'm afraid I won't be here for long. A couple more meetings and I'll unfortunately be gone in a week." He sighed here and took a drink.

" It really is unfortunate. I have to admit, the work I must constantly participate in is quite dull, and you would not believe the kind of people you come into contact with during business meetings. The competition is ridiculous..." he paused for a second before adding, " It's almost as if they're out for your blood... or something like that." He chuckled again with a slight shake of his head before taking another sip of his drink, all the while making a mental note to keep track of how much he was taking in. Setting down his cup, he turned over to look at Riley, who was currently chewing on her nails. This caused him to frown as he reached a hand out to rest it over hers, giving it a little tug.

" You should not do that you know, it is bad for the nails," he admonished softly as he pulled her hand toward him to inspect her nails. Running a finger over them, he frowned slightly at the coolness of her hands.

" It would be a shame to ruin such beautiful fingers," he added absently, before releasing her hand with a smile. " So, was there anything else you ladies wanted to know?"

Romantic Roisterer

13,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
T.T Nuuuuuuuuu!!! I killed it!! awww...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers