Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alloy looked up at John."Hum...Jack Daniels, please." She smiled, she rather enjoyed drinking, even though it did get here in trouble sometimes. Well, alot. She relized alot had happened while she had been daydreaming, or night dreaming as it were.

Friendly Dabbler

User ImageA few songs passed and Pinkie continued to dance through them. Then, she started to feel her feet
get a bit sore inside her boots. Once the song she was in ended, she made her way back over to
the bar, still playing her fingers in her pig tail a bit. Pinkie got back to the bar and unzipped her
purse, pulled out her cigarettes and popped a new one into her mouth, lit it, then tossed the
cigarettes and lighter back in her purse. She reached into the top of her corset and pulled out a few
bills and tossed them out in front of her on the bar, asking for a windex this time. She then took the
cigarette out of her mouth and exhaled the smoke, looking back over to the dance floor momentarily
before turning back to face the bar.

Bashful Lunatic

11,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Rose giggled as she watched people walk in. The different expressions on their faces amused her. "He Riley check him out I'm sure he's full of just delicious blood." Rose pointed to Tsuyoshi as she purred in her friends ear. She hadn't fed in awhile and the man looked completely tense. She supposed he would be ordering drinks next to "loosen himself up" then perhaps dance a bit. "I think we got ourselves a meal later on tonight." With a lick to her lips and a purr she eyed Tsuyoshi hungry for the crimson blood that hid behind his skin.

Romantic Roisterer

13,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image

Riley rolled her eyes and giggled. She wasn't as outward about her eating habits, but what Rose had said was true. She glanced at Tsuyoshi with thirst. She hadn't fed in a while either, since the girls usually fed together. "well Rose, I guess we should go make him feel welcome, and get him some drinks." She grinned wickedly as she looked at the guy one last time.

Bashful Lunatic

11,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
"Thats my girl." Rose glided and twirled around people handing out drinks. She had figures they had plenty of time to get to "know him." Though she played as if she had no interest in the boy her eyes watched him cautiously. Blood was need, not only for her but Riley too and always, the girls received what they wanted. Their prey know loomed in their territory now. "We need to restock before we go to him. Just so, we can waste him until he's black and blue."

Romantic Roisterer

13,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image

Riley nodded. "I agree.. but we cant get him too drunk, because then his blood won't be as sweet.." She whispered the last part in her partners ear as there were plenty of humans around them, and she didn't want any one to hear her just in case. She licked her lips as she thought about the blood running through the boys veins. I'm so thirsty.. She thought to herself.

Bashful Lunatic

11,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Rose moved around the humans with ease as Riley spoke. "You're right. Not too much." As they neared him her hunger grew. If she were not as patient and tolerant as she was Rose would have more than likely jumped on the boy now and sucked him dry with Riley.
Pausing briefly as he neared the bar, Tsuyoshi felt a frown tug at his lips. He felt as if he was being watched, though not in the usual sense. He knew people were watching him, eyeing him even as he had walked through the door, he wasn't oblivious to his own looks of course. Still however, this felt different, almost exciting as he felt a shiver run down his spine. While he was not unused to attention at places such as these, he had never felt an adrenaline rush before. It was like his body was gearing itself up to flee, and for a reason he himself was not conscious of.

Trying not to look phased however, he gave himself a discrete little shake before continuing his way towards the bar. He did let his eyes wander however, not denying himself the simple luxury of taking in the various people around him. Many of which were a great deal more attractive than he was used to seeing at places like this. He wasn't one for casual flings, something his upbringing would never allow, but even he had to admit to being human. It was just too bad that should his parents ever find out that he was eyeing as many men as women, they would more or less "freak out". A thought which brought an amused quirk to Tsuyoshi's lips as he finally made it to the bar. Sliding into an empty seat near the center, he ordered a simple "scotch on the rocks" to start his night.

Romantic Roisterer

13,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image

Riley looked around the club as they moved/danced over to him. They were really packed tonight. There were many faces that she had seen before, and there were new ones as well, such as the boy that they were coming closer to. She was glad to be working in a place like this, so upbeat and fun. The people, even the ones she worked with were all awesome, and she was especially glad to be working with her best friend and companion. She was thinking about all of this as she moved, pretty much matching Rose's movements.

((Sorry this is sucking right now.. lol. I'm getting sleepy.. >< ))

Bashful Lunatic

11,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Rose and Riley had made it up just in time to be the ones to serve the drink to Tsuyoshi. She moved to him slowly as her eyes watched her neck. She had to force them away to not cause suspicion. "Hello love... My name is Rose and this is Riley, we will be your waiters for tonight." She spoke seductively as to ease him to them. "One, scotch on the rocks." She placed the drink in front of him then glided to the other side of him with a smile. "Are you new to these parts of town? I haven't seen you around."

((What are you talking about that was great! Sleepy or not! =D ))
Taking the drink with polite nod, Tsuyoshi brought it to his lips for a sip with one hand, as the other slid a bill across the counter to cover both the drink and tip. Tasting the slightly bitter drink, and finding it satisfactory, he took a slightly healthier gulp before setting it down. Smiling at each of the ladies before him in turn, he stands as he meets the dark blue eyes of the one that spoke.

" It is a pleasure to meet two lovely ladies such as yourselves, especially at the same time," he replied easily in his lightly accented words, his baritone voice sliding and seemingly melting into the background noise around them. His words were neither loud nor soft, but clear enough to be heard and naturally smooth.

" My name is Akihito Tsuyoshi, a visitor of these parts for the first time," introduced Tsuyoshi with a slight bow, as is proper when in the presence of ladies. " It is also my first time to this particular establishment, so I do hope you will be tolerant with me." He smiled politely once more, before indicating that the other two should sit before he could resume his own seat.

Romantic Roisterer

13,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image

Riley grinned in amusement at the boy's polite behavior. "Well, Akihito Tsuyoshi, welcome to our city." She stopped talking after that, because she knew that if she were to continue, she would end up saying something retarded, and more than likely chase him away. She left the rest of the talking to her more outgoing friend as they sat and joined him.

((Pshh.. yea right. lol. the tireder I get, the retardeder my typing gets. lol. case in point.))

Bashful Lunatic

11,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Rose sat beside Riley curving her body into her companions as if they were still dancing through the crowd. "You have now seen the best Akihito.... Tsuyoshi." A wicked smile curved her lips as her dark blue eyes darted to his neck. "How about we give you unlimited drinks all night. On the house for your welcoming gift." Her fingers flipped her chocolate hair making it sparkle and dance beneath the strobe lights.

((Nah not true!))
+ I'm sorry for the slow post, but it is getting late for me as well. I'm afraid I have to retire for the now. Goodnight. +

Arcing an eyebrow in surprise, Tsuyoshi could not stop his gaze from wandering down from the Rose's captivating eyes to take in the rest of her. And almost as if already considering them as one, his eyes took in the other as well, Riley if he remembered correctly, until his eyes met a pair of unusual purple orbs. There was a second's pause before the moment passed and Tsuyoshi's lips curled up into another smile. Shaking his head slightly, he shifted his gaze once more until he was addressing both women.

" Please, call me Tsuyoshi," insisted the young man, as he brushed a loose strand of long black hair away from his eyes. How it had gotten there, he wasn't entirely sure, but he was beginning to wish he had thought of bringing a hair tie. A thought he brushed off to the back of his mind as he spoke once more.

" I thank you for the warm welcome, but I assure you, while your hospitality is greatly appreciated, it is not necessary. Nor would it be proper for me to accept such a generous offer," he replied, even as he took another sip of his drink. He wasn't sure yet what to make of these two women, but they were a delightful change from the women he had been required to flatter and tip-toe around all morning.

Bashful Lunatic

11,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
A more mischievous smile reached Rose as she watched the new boy scan over her and Riley's body. "The offer is still up in the air love." A giggle escaped her lips followed by a glance the the right. Either way it wouldn't be hard to consume this newcomer. Rose turned to Riley. She moved her lips to her ear. "Poor boy has no idea what he's gotten himself into." Her lips barely moved as her voice only became audible to Riley and herself. To anyone else it just seemed as if Rose was resting her head on Riley's shoulder. "So Tsuyoshi, tell us a bit about yourself." It didn't hurt to learn a bit about prey you were going to devour. Unfortunately this man had caught Rose's interest which meant this could become a bit harder to bite him in due time.

((I too am off to bed! Goodnight!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces