Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
"Yeah, it should be possible considering that the me here is whiter than a vanilla ice cream sandwich and I'm actually a tan Russian with dark brown hair at home. I know my real name isn't Wren S. Ift but it feels natural to be called that." He smiled at ShadoClone and tested his power. "I don't know about her but I have always been an aggressive person so I have alot of fighting spirit left just like guren lagan so I can go 100%."

"Hmm? A coma? That's so ./hack if that actually happened but you said you are still connected so that wouldn't make any sense because you'd need brain strong activity for what you can do."

(To be continued)

Shirtless Fatcat

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image User Image
₪══════════════════════════════════════════════════₪
ΆϟϾΣη$ⅈσℕ ϢσℝLÐ
ξ ËTHINE ÐELIA ϻANAMI ξ

She nods as she leans to one side thinking that it was possible that she is alive but connected to Enya. She hears Wren say ./HACK again and her ears twitch "I don't even know what Enya looks like, but I look the same in my own world, good to know that I am not made up....AND....What is this ./HACK everyone is talking about? First Enya now you..." she stomps a little like a little kid then stretches out her arms as she looks at ShadoClone's reaction to his response. As she moves out of the way to allow them to play fight.

((OOC:I think you typed in the wrong account. :/ Got confused for a moment but I managed to figure it out...))

God MadChild

Child Wren S Ift

Shirtless Fatcat

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User ImageUser Image
ℜεαl ϢσℝLÐ
Ω ÊÑÝÂ ÃÏÑÊ ÅÖÏÐH Ω

Taking a deep breath Enya decided to walk home. She slowly staggers her way as Flix trots his stuff as he follows his master home. She felt a little lonely as she looks around seeing almost next to no one within the park. She felt almost invisible to her own world.

As she got to the apartment she unlocks the door walking in as Flix follows her in. She unhooks him from the leash as he runs to his water dish taking large gulps. After she closed the door and locks it, she walks over to her couch and lays down on it. She didn't speak a word, just lost in thought.

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
".Hack is an anime about a game where the antagonist falls into a coma while playing it but the soul of the player remains logged into the account. It's creepy and tragic and close to what happened to me." ShadoClone's eyebrows raised at Ethine's unusual responses and line of questioning. Quickly, his mind surmised several plausible theories on the woman's state of mind only to decide on continuing with the original explanation. "We exist simultaneously in both worlds except for the fact that the Ascension is similar to a book that talks about spiritual plain. Even if your personality changed when you Ascended just like mine did you're still Anya as well as Ethine. When I first showed up here I didn't worry about the detials like you are and I sparred my friend, Dragid." ShadoClone seemed relaxed as he tried to explain to Ethine. "I lost and I was descended back into my other half. The fight was so cool I tried to come back up but it felt that I was too tired to even speak, 'Ascend to battle royal'. I couldn't become ShadoClone until I no longer felt tired. I also found out that I had the same memories that ShadoClone experienced and that I also kept my earthside's memories of going to school after I Ascended the next time." He sighed deeply. It was evident that talking so much wore ShadoClone's energy out. "What I mean is that if you're here as Ethine instead of Anya it's because you wanted it that way and The Ascension granted your wish. I believe it also granted your wish to be linked to your other half because I don't have that power.

"Wren, I'll accept the offer for a fight so how about it Ethine? Would you get serious with us?"

Shirtless Fatcat

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User ImageUser Image
ℜεαl ϢσℝLÐ
Ω ÊÑÝÂ ÃÏÑÊ ÅÖÏÐH Ω

Enya dozed off in a slumber, and could see Ethine in her dreams fighting battle after battle. She reawakens when her furry companion decided to lick her face wagging his tail.
"huh? oh hey Flix. Sorry bud, you need something?" She gets up and sits on the couch rubbing her eyes. She looks at the time, 11:30pm and she pets Flix on the forehead before she stood up and walks into her room.
She takes off her pants and takes off her shirt and crawls into bed. Flix jumps on the bed laying next to her. She falls asleep not worrying about anything for the time she is sleeping.

Shirtless Fatcat

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image User Image
ΆϟϾΣη$ⅈσℕ ϢσℝLÐ
ξ ËTHINE ÐELIA ϻANAMI ξ

Ethine smirks as she cracks her neck, " well if anything goes... Then I guess lets have a little fun" her flames burst as it covered her body quickly as it left. The ground charred where she stood. Her temperature climbed to three hundred, fifty fahrenheit. She took her katana's handle once again and took it out is scabbard. She positions herself a bit of a distance in front of ShadoClone, her stance seemed ready for a fight as she waits for ShadoClone to get ready himself.

God MadChild

Child Wren S Ift

Shirtless Fatcat

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User ImageUser Image
ℜεαl ϢσℝLÐ
Ω ÊÑÝÂ ÃÏÑÊ ÅÖÏÐH Ω

When the sun raised a little over the horizon, Enya's alarm set off waking her up quickly as she groans knowing she had to go to work. Slowly she crawls out of bed while Flix stays passed out. Just in her undergarments she walks into the kitchen turning on the pot of coffee and walks into the bathroom to take a shower.
After the shower she gets out and gets dressed, wearing her tight black jeans, a studded belt, a black tank with a jean vest. She grabs her tote with her supplies and walks out of her room placing the bag down on the counter. As she does her morning routine of feeding Flix, taking him out quickly then having her morning coffee while she surfs the web, turning off the coffee maching before she was ready to style her hair and put on her studded leather boots on and walk out the door to go to work.
When she arrived to the Salon she noticed she was a little earlier than her boss. She leans against the wall as she closes her eyes listening into her headphones. Halestorm was playing on her MP3. At 8:45am her boss finally arrived opening up the door. Enya greets her boss as she steps in and walks into the back, hooking on her hairstyling tool caddy on her waist then walks out opening the blinds and preparing for her day for clients to come in.

Friendly Conversationalist

11,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
XxokiTTieoxX

The shifter shrugged and rubbed his hair with a sigh. "There you go, underestimating us because you have a freakishly offensive ability." Wren S. Ift complained to Ethine as he tried to figure out what his limits were. As far as this messed up situation counted for Wren S. Ift he wasn't here to fight but the stress relief would feel great. He put aside his wounded feelings and focused on a shape that would pulverize her only to open his eyes and see that he had four legs and a long horsetail. "Holy shite I'm a centaur," Wren S. Ift exclaimed in surprise. Stomped his hooves and smiled as he flexed his shirtless muscles for a moment before stomping on the ground with a wild whoop. The shifter looked left at ShadoClone then looked at Ethine for a moment before crossing his arms to withdraw two ribs from his chest and watching with amazement as they transformed into large bone moon shaped scythes. "Oh hell, this is going to be fun if I can do these freaky things but has anyone here noticed that the land's changed during the whole time we've had a conversation?" The white haired man had splashed water with a hoof underneath his feet. The ground seemed to have moss that stuck annoyingly to his hoof.

"Looks like we have a battle royal." Wren S. Ift said and laughed at his own pun as he waited for someone to make their move.
User Image

Shirtless Fatcat

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image User Image
ΆϟϾΣη$ⅈσℕ ϢσℝLÐ
ξ ËTHINE ÐELIA ϻANAMI ξ

Ethine looks over at Wren grinning as he spoke about her abilities being freakishly offensive. He then closed his eyes, shifted into a centaur as she grins "looks like we do have a Battle Royal" she moves slightly to have the two men in her vision, she knew if she made the first move to ShadoClone, Wren would be after her and vice versa. Her power was freakishly strong so she needed to play fair, for now.

God MadChild

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
ShadoClone hadn't spoken for a moment and sat on his lump of log that had transformed from the rock that he'd previous sat on. "The Ascension transforms every Earthside month." ShadoClone answered lazily and put his hand loosely on the hilt of his katana longsword as if it were an armrest since the blade stabbed into the ground. "It was wind before so my power was boosted but now it's water which probably means that Ethine will be weakened," The samurai explained to Wren S. Ift because it would allow the white haired man to use the knowledge against Ethine. For all the samurai's talk he appeared the least prepared to fight. As laid back as ShadoClone looked it looked like he wasn't going to interfere.

The poker faced ShadoClone fluidly moved his hand to grab hold of the katana and applied pressure to it. It was the only hint of the attack that the samurai appeared to give as he used the katana to pull himself into a standing position. The back of his left foot was placed again the log he sat on and a wide grin spread through the stone edges of ShadoClone's face. The killer intent that had been suppressed was directed as bloodlust for both Wren S. Ift and Ethine at once rather than the direction he gazed at. The samurai continued his miniscule movements and pushed off the log with a rapid speed similar to the attack displayed before. His katana longsword tore across the ground creating a groove into the marsh earth then sliced a shockwave of muddy water into Ethine and Wren S. Ift in a wide powerful arch.

With footsteps splashing through puddles the robed ronin took one more step with a pivoted foot and continued his 4.5 foot long katana's spin with as much strength he had in his muscles and momentum. The result of the tactic created an air pressure wave at four foot height at his second rotational spin that cut through the splash that had risen a seconds earlier. It didn't stop there as ShadoClone finished his rotation he brought the katana downward once he reached the four hundred hundred and eighty degree point for his full body rotation. As a result the wind patterns around ShadoClone changed into to a fast moving line that parted the first horizontal wave into half and driving each half at each of his opponents in a tidal wave of air. He didn't declare the name for his attack because it had none.

ShadoClone smiled smugly as he anticipated a counter-attack and leaned his body back, adjusted his footing, and prepared to flee from the attack.

Shirtless Fatcat

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image User Image
ΆϟϾΣη$ⅈσℕ ϢσℝLÐ
ξ ËTHINE ÐELIA ϻANAMI ξ

Ethine looked at ShadoClone as he spoke about how the place worked, he was right for the most part about her being weakened, but he underestimated her. She grins as she watches him as mud hits her she stood there watching him, she then grins as the flames changed to a blue hue as her flames increased in temperature from 350 to a quick 1670 kelvin -1400 °C- causing the mud to turn into ash. She moves her katana up as she braces for his attack. "I can become hotter than the sun, remember this one" the katana itself was infused with the flame, she raises it to defend herself slicing it in the air with enough force to break the wind directed toward her. As the katana hits the center of the wave, the katana sent him a taste of the scorching flames forcing itself directed towards him. In doing this, the wind took some of the flames around her attaching it to some of the plant life as she gets herself into position, as her tail lashes about as her feet dry the area around her.
As soon as she found her opening, she prepares for her plan of attack.

God MadChild
Child Wren S Ift

Friendly Conversationalist

11,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
Wren S. Ift dug his hooves into the ground and charged through the windstorm. Small stinging cuts appeared as long grooves in his body. The centaur reached Ethine first so using the hand scythes he slashed with the full force of a pendulum swing combined with the speed he travelled then continued to charge to get out of her reach. He frowned as he felt the heat scorch his skin but for now there was nothing he could do so he shape shifted back into his normal body. Instead of charging in again he waited and watched for the right moment.

If only he could harvest Ethine's abilities as his own and he'd be immune to her fire. He felt like an underdog in the fight.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff