Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Conversationalist

11,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
He looked at the wall and read the message from it out loud. "Welcome to ascension". He snorted at the sign. "What a J-".

"Oh." Wren S. Ift looked around a field of grass instead of paved stoned. It was a difference because he saw nothing but land as far as his eye could see. "Holy Sh-sh-sh-s**t." He studdered as he clammered backwards. The looser dirt slipped underneath his footing causing him to lose his balance and then fall. On instinct he looked at his hand to help keep track of his balance. His skin was white. It wasn't dark. It was pale as a ghost.

What the hell? This didn't make any sense at all. I'm a russian kid with tan skin and dirty brown dark hair. What the hell is going on? These aren't the same clothes I was wearing and not even my style? Where am I? What the hell am I?

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
Pheonixheir
I like it I'll submit my own character when I have time to sit and work on it.

It's a walk-in thread. As per front page you're allowed to walk-in to rp then make a character template after a later date. I have two currently active characters right now.

Shirtless Fatcat

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Story Mode
Role: The girl next door
Name: Enya Aine Aoidh
Race: Irish and scottish
Physical appearance: Choclate reddish brown hair, Blue eyes, Slightly tanned skin, has a tattoo of the tree of life on her arm and on her shoulder was a tattoo of flames with a star in the center. Picture
House Location: Appartment In the city
Parent's names: (Mother) Irish - Bedelia Aoidh (Father) Scottish - Duncan Aoidh
Siblings: A twin with blue hightlights: Assana Rowena Aoidh
Spouse//Children//Pets: Has a dog that is Austrailian Shepard/Beagle mix black and white named Flix.
Friends: None at the moment
School: University of Science
Personality: Funny, energetic, postive, hot headed, smart, athletic, quick thinking
Character History: After moving into the city, Enya had to stablize 2 part time jobs to make her bills while she attends to her academics on thursdays and fridays. She works as a hairstylist for full days on tuesday, wednesday, and after her class on Thursday, and the other job she is an adult dancer at night for friday and saturdays. And her only days off are Sunday's and Mondays. Becuase of her mother, she is celtic descendant.

Ascended World
Name: Ethine Delia Manami
Race: Draconian/Human and Junin (Humanoid)
Species: Humaniod - half cat/half human
Appearance: Normal- slightly tanned skin, Red hair with black lowlights, has a flame on the tip of her tail.
Average look - Normal Fighting Mode - FLAME ON!
Personality: Energetic, Hot headed, Qwerky, Passionate, smart, athletic, quick thinking
5 Likes: Food, Fire, the Universe, Science, Dogs
5 Dislikes: Children getting into adult play, not eatting, not playing fair,
Story: Ethine is able to communicate with Enya via. Telepathy. -working progress-

Main Weapon: A Katana that can endure the flames heat by an enchanted spell
Extra Weapons: Throwing knives and a Dagger

Armor: Enchanted clothing so it doesn't burn off of her when she is fighting
Defenses:

Fighting Style: Kenjutsu

Special trait: When she is in her beast form, when her temperature rises in the 1,000 Fahrenit state, she can make a choice to become a blue flame. The flames protect her from really any damages. She is a challenge to fight because she goes into trance like state as if she was taken over
Powers: Manipulates fire and the temperature. Her fires temperature can easily go to 40,000 Kelvin (72,000 degrees F) which is hotter than the actual Sun that is 6,000 Kelvin (10340.3 degrees F) creating her own gravitational pull.
Special Attacks: Supernova - is when the flames reach a limit and just like a star, a supernova is the last step before a star dies. A high beam of light destroys everything within its path, and all life is gone. This can be set at the starting temperatures of 10,000 Kelvin.

EXTRA: Both of Ethine and Enya's first name has the same meaning "Little Fire".
Ethine likes to play fair, if its not played fair she uses her powers and kills the person instant game over.
Science is all based in my character.

((Still in the works with pictures. Going to update them and refine them better. Hope this is good.
EDIT= 2:32am - I was thinking of something but it wouldn't work out..
EDIT2=1:15am 28/04/2015 - Finished Enya's drawing
EDIT3= 5:10pm 28/04/2015 - Finished Ethine's flame on form
EDIT4= 12:40pm 29/04/2015 - Finished my last picture of Ethine, which is her normal look))

Shirtless Fatcat

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Introduction
₪══════════════════════════════════════════════════₪
ℜεαl ϢσℝLÐ
Ω ÊÑÝÂ ÃÏÑÊ ÅÖÏÐH Ω

Waking up in her bed, Enya reluctantly moves within the covers. "noooo..." she grumbles as she sits up and shakes her head "Okay, okay...I'm awake" she looks down to her loyal companion, Flix, who stood by the side of the bed, waging his tail as if he was saying 'good morning sunshine'.
She folds over the sheets and slipping her feet into the slippers as she walks out of her room. Approaching the kitchen she grabs a bag of coffee grinds and goes to the coffee machine that sits on the counter, turning it on, filling it up with water, putting the coffee grinds in the filter, placing it in the machine and putting the coffee pot under it allowing the coffee to brew.
She walks over to a bucket, Flix barks as her wags his tail wickedly,
"sit, and stay" she smiles and the dog does what she commands. Opening the bucket, revealing dog food, she grabs the scoop, filling it up half way, then pouring the dog food in the bowl, "stay" she commands again as she looks at Flix, putting the scoop back into the bucket then closes. She walks over to the sink, getting a glass filling it with cool water and pours it into another bowl. "Okay" she smiles again as Flix walks over and starts eatting his morning meal. She puts the glass on the counter and walks to the bathroom to have a shower and brush her teeth.
"Today is going to be a LONG BORING DAY!" laughing she proceeds to wrap a towel after the nice relaxing shower. She wipes the moisture on the mirror, and continues her routine of brushing her teeth, getting her clothes ready and her favorite sweater.

After getting ready she walks back to the kitchen to grab a coffee mug and pours in the fresh brew and then grabs a couple of cubes of sugar and drops it in the warm coffee. Walking out of the kitchen area she walks over to her computer desk and places the mug down and turns on the laptop. Looks back over to Flix and he is still eating his food. She looks back at the computer screen and starts to type an email, periodically taking sips of her coffee.

'Hey sis, so I managed to get all of my books from the university. Sorry I didn't get to spend a lot of time with you over the summer, just had to save up for my books and so on. Thank you so much for keeping Flix occupied. He is adjusting really well to the new routine. Anywho, love ya sis. Hope to hear from you -Enya'
She presses send and then looks over at Flix, he was drinking his water. She grabs her mug and sips on the now warm coffee.

"Alright boy, you ready to go for a walk" she drinks the rest of her coffee as she watches her dog bark in response running to the front door and grabs his leash from the floor and walks over to her in the kitchen. "Good boy" She places her mug on the counter and flicks the switch on the coffee machine to warm and grabs the leash from Flix and latches it on his collar.
"Okay, lets go" she walks to the door, sliding her shoes on, grabbing her keys and walks out the door and locks up.

After a few hours Enya walks back in sweating,
"good boy. Nice run" she takes the leash off Flix's collar as her books it to his water dish, she drops the leash on the floor while she kicks off her shoes. She closes the door behind her and then walks over to her comfy couch as she lays on it, "I think I might close my eyes for a bit" she looks over at her furry friend and closes her eyes "just for a bit. okay?" she turns over and dozes off within minutes.

I wonder what the Ascension World is all about that is posted everywhere... I wonder what its like... Apparently you just say 'Ascend to Battle Royal'

ΆϟϾΣη$ⅈσℕ ϢσℝLÐ
ξ ËTHINE ÐELIA ϻANAMI ξ

"Where the hell am I?" Ethine woke up in a field hearing voices within her own head that was not her own. She sits up dusting herself off, she moves her hand to her side and feels a mark on her side "what hell is this?"
What kind of dream is this?
"I don't think this is a dream. This is real..."
Say what? You can hear me? this is like .//HACK stuff going on here.
"what is that?"
Errr....never mind. Wow...
"shh.... Just be quiet... Let me figure what the hell is going on here"Ethine stands up and starts yelling "HEY! umm... IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT HERE THAT CAN HEAR ME, WHERE AM I? "
I don't think there is anyone around that can hear you
"Oh, you'd be surprised" Ethine just stood there as her ears moved quickly, listening to the air, to hear if anyone will respond back.

BAM!
[EDIT, 27-04-2015 3:41pm] Did a new layout style for my writing smile

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
I beckoned through the lands, "Here you will be free." ShadoClone wished out to the stars only to receive a quiet relaxing view as an answer. He'd been alone for a while now to the point where he didn't even know the earth's timeline anymore since he'd spent the remaining afterlife in Ascension but he'd at least guessed that five years had passed judging on the monthly shifts in field zones. Being here was amazing for him since his original self had never thought of aging was possible here so ShadoClone never aged as a result. He never went hungry because Ascension providing his needs as well as the altered knowledge that Ascension had given him as soon as he'd appeared here the first time. Eventually, since fights were few and between he gathered experience and knowledge that set him to be the arbiter of Ascension. ShadoClone yawned and spoke to himself for a moment as the clouds drifted over his head. "I still remember the day when named I gave myself when I came here. Shado without the W and Clone at the end of it." He lazily lounged with his right leg over his leg and his hands behind his head as a resting pillow. Eventually there was a disturbance in the field as it changed from Earth to Wind. ShadoClone remained there thinking about the transformation of land. "When did that happen?"

One possibility the self-proclaimed arbiter hadn't noticed was the fact he'd been laying there so long that the time had gone and passed months without noticing. A general rule ShadoClone knew about elements is that they generally cycled through the standard elemental wheel. "Someone must have arrived in Ascension for that to happen." ShadoClone surmised to himself underneath lazy locks of brown hair as he sat up and picked up his large pole scythe. He smiled to himself as he positioned his footing into a comfortable position then lifted his scythe. Using a large amount of chakra he released it with a slash of his pole scythe. The wind gathered from the edge and exploded in front of him to create a complex web of wind vortexes that began growing from each other's collision. With a second strike the vortex expanded grew triple the size but the third strike tore it apart in an explosion. ShadoClone covered his eyes to protect them sediment. ShadoClone moved to a comfortable spot away from the mess and relaxed.

Shirtless Fatcat

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
ΆϟϾΣη$ⅈσℕ ϢσℝLÐ
ξ ËTHINE ÐELIA ϻANAMI ξ

Ethine's ears twitch as the wind shifts, she begins to walk "So, my name is Ethine Delia Manami... I guess we are both confused in general on where we are, and what is going on. But to my guess, YOU have brought us here, and I'm guessing this place is called Ascension.... Or at least from what I am guessing."
Wha? Why is the blame on me... I find this pretty cool. I'm in your head and I am able to talk to you within my head, and still move around. Oh uh, names Enya.
Shaking her head disturbed, as she is walking in one direction, "Hello Enya. Still move around What do you mean by that?"

ℜεαl ϢσℝLÐ
Ω ÊÑÝÂ ÃÏÑÊ ÅÖÏÐH Ω

She gets up from her couch and walks over to the bathroomlike this, I'm currently wide awake, thinking my words as I am talking to you, while I am in my bathroom. Its really cool. A few minutes ago, I was petting my dog, Flix. She looks in the mirror then books it into the kitchen, grabbing her mug, making herself another cup of coffee.
This is beyond con....telepathy... Okay makes sense... But how is this even possible.. Two worlds?
Enya finishes making her cup of coffee and then walks over to her computer and looks over at Flix, as he is sleeping in his bed, she give him a smile then looks at her computer screen, Well in class, we are doing an assignment on parallel universes. Maybe this is a form of it. We are one in the same person... kind of... We share the same soul... Maybe I can look around and possibly get some information about this Ascension thing...
Alright, because this is confusing the hell out of me, I will keep searching to see if there is anyone here that I can talk to... Currently I haven't spotted anyone.
Enya grabs her mug and then walks into the kitchen grabbing her thermos-mug and pours her coffee into it then walks to the couch grabbing her sweater and then walks out of her appartment, locking up. She walks up to the end of the hallway where there was a door that leaded to stairs going down to the main floor. Enya lived in the third floor of her building, it was convenient for her with a fair price and close to her university and placement of work.
She gets on the main floor and walks out the door to a somewhat busy street. She see's the poster 'Ascend to Battle Royal' but there was no name or a place where she could go. The confused state in her face was clear to all that walked by her.
"How is anyone suppose to ask questions about this place."

Anyone getting confused yet by the writing style? Please let me know cause I will work on it. smile

11,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
"Hot! Hot!" Wren S. Ift called out as he felt himself break out in sweat. "Why am I so hot?" His hand felt hot against his one skin as he tried to understand what was going on. Eventually, he could imagine lines and lines of things that were what his mind supplied to be called cells and how he should rearrange them to make shapes, colors, and appearances. It was almost like art to him but along with that knowledge came the memory of his name, "Wren S. Ift" which was a stylized version of Wren Shift. The idea was strange that he could identify with it so well yet his real name was just as well. It wasn't long until he found himself able to deal with the heat since it didn't hurt him other than making him extremely uncomfortable until the feeling settled again.

Shirtless Fatcat

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User ImageUser Image
ℜεαl ϢσℝLÐ
Ω ÊÑÝÂ ÃÏÑÊ ÅÖÏÐH Ω

Enya returned home not having any luck on about what was going on with her. She walks into the bathroom and washes her face then goes into her room to get her work clothes prepared. After getting dressed in a black blazer and black leggings, she grabs her bracelets and necklaces and walks back into the bathroom as she preps herself up. "Being a hairstylist isn't easy, but at least its basic on clothing wise" she chuckles to herself as she puts on her mascara and lipstick. "Done, now I just gotta grab my bag with my equipment and off I go" she quickly walks back into her room and grabs a bag and a hairstylist tool caddy and puts it in the bag and walks to her kitchen to turn off the coffee machine.
"Alright boy I'm going to work. Be good" she looks at Flix as her is wagging his tail while laying in his bed. She walks to the door and slips on her fashionable boots and exits out the door.
So any luck on finding someone?
Nope. Not yet. Kinda just walking a straight line here... I did however manage to walk into a tree without paying attention so that was nice, just walking around aimlessly is just great. At least up ahead there is tree's so I must be getting somewhere. Oh I also did see an explosion earlier when wind picked up so that was kinda cool.
Are you being sarcastic with me?
Yep. In a truthful way. I'm going to get up there and see what it was all about, maybe there is someone there I can ask answers.
Kay. I'm almost at work. So I guess we can chat later? She gets up to 'Vortex Hair Salon' and walks in the door, she waves to her boss and puts her bag at her station and walks into the back to put her jacket in the back and then walks back to her station setting up for clients to come in. Her boss hands her a receipt that has her clients for the day, sighing. "Big day of 5 clients yay... all want color and cuts... awesome"

Shirtless Fatcat

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image User Image
ΆϟϾΣη$ⅈσℕ ϢσℝLÐ
ξ ËTHINE ÐELIA ϻANAMI ξ

She approaches the area that had a burst of energy that had her peek of interest but didn't see anyone around "weird, no one is here... or at least not anymore" she places her hand by her katana's handle as she walks around investigating the area "strange... they were here not that long ago, must not be far" she turns and see's tree's past the destroyed ground "guess I will keep going and find out whats here" she continues to walk, keeping her hand on on the handle in case of someone randomly attacking her
Off work, at home....so any luck with your findings?
Nope, but they were here not long ago. Trying to concentrate, just in case I get attacked. Ever since I have been awakened, this place shifted in energy. I can feel a presence... Just trying to figure out what.
Oh, kay... well I am just going to eat, have a shower and then get to bed. Long day tomorrow. Need my brains
Have fun with that
I will. Its weird, when I close my eyes at times, I can see what you see.. Sometimes I can see what you look like. Its kind of cool
Ethine stops and grips the handle with an annoyed look for a moment, then starts walking again Interesting... Alright, I am going to continue on my search while you get ready to rest
Alright, have fun.
Shaking her head and rolling her eyes, Ethine's ears move around like a personal radar, listening to any sort of noise.

11,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
After the feeling settled Wren S. Ift looked up to see a large explosion. It was very hard to see anything so he focused on it for a moment then the image became close to display what he believed to be a samurai. Vaguely, the burning sensation surrounded his eyes then faded after the eyesight improved. Wren S. Ift blinked then his perspective changed to nearsight vision. "I could get used to this." He remarked then made his way to the spot. It was windy and there were very few obsticles that he could view. There were questions on his mind. What happened to him? Where was he? Why wasn't he at home? What was he? The questions rolled across his mind as information filled his mind such as a combination for a faster method of travel. As soon as Wren S. Ift's attention turned to travell his body burned as the combination activated for him. Wren S. Ift found himself bounding towards the area at a large pace.

Shirtless Fatcat

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User ImageUser Image
ℜεαl ϢσℝLÐ
Ω ÊÑÝÂ ÃÏÑÊ ÅÖÏÐH Ω

Enya woke up, being pinned in her bed. She looks by her legs and see's Flix sprawled out, snoring as he slumbers. She takes a deep breath and starts to move her legs around to shrug off her furry companion. She gets up and walks to the bathroom and cleans herself up. She walks back over to her room, Flix is still snoring up a storm while she gets dressed.
"Alright boy, lets go for a small walk before I get to my class" Flix jumps up and books it to the door as she follows him, grabs the leash and hooks him up exiting and locking the door.
After a short time, they returned back, she unhooks Flix and walks over to get his food ready. Enya took a deep breath as she finishes her small amount of responsibilities and walks over grabbing her bag, her sweater and then walks over to her laptop, folding it and putting it in her bag. "Alright, be back soon. Keep it safe" she looks over at Flix as he is wagging his tail as she walks out the door locking it.
She heads to her university.

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
"So, come here often?" ShadoClone rhetorically asked the rear end of a pretty little thing that had passed him by. The creature walked beside ShadoClone while unaware of him laying lazily on the ground. "No? Must be your first time then because I haven't had a guest in years and I suppose you need an explanation." ShadoClone said and sat up into a legs crossed position. At ShadoClone's side lay his weapon while he spoke. The man seemed to have an extraordinary hair design as well as long loose clothing fabrics that suggested comfort as well as mobility. "I'll make it short so I can get to the fighting or else we might have a dramatic storyline our hands and I'm not good at that."

"What you're experiencing is called the Ascension which is made for battle royal combat. To ascend you have to speak the words and to descend you have to lose the will to fight, die, or lose the fight." ShadoClone explained by counting off the ways to descend on his fingers. "The way it works is that half your soul is split and sent to Ascension. The other half is left in the body to act separate until the Ascended goes back. Anything that happens here returns back to your other half but there's no guarantee that your other half will understand."

ShadoClone tilted his body off the ground to push off with his hand so that he could raise up. "I am ShadoClone." He used his other hand to hold the pole scythe as a staff to stand. "There's no specific rule to how you play in Ascension. I'm what you might call a player killer and I play to fight." ShadoClone gripped the end of his weapon and pointed it at the woman. "I'm not going to give you any choice. I'm not going to be nice. If you don't fight back I will kill you. If you fight back try to have fun."

ShadoClone raised his eyebrows and smiled as he waited.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces