Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Yeah...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm going on my fifteen.

Welcome to Barto-Mart, We Love You. OOC

By:
BlackWind1.1
Threads:
IC | Profile
Inspiration:
People of Wal-Mart | Tales From Retail | Idiocracy | Working at Retail | Regular Show
Genre:
Variety | Comedy
Races:
All
Other:
Casual | Walk-In | Semi-Lit | Lazy Lit

Let's be honest folks, there are times that you just want to get away form it all. After cleaning all the shoes from the giant soda moat outside, it's time to wash yourself and eat some old Chinese takeout leftovers again. Or maybe, you can have your group meetings discussing world domination or how to bring back that one guy that graduated to corporate. No one leaves anyone behind. When things get awry, we all need a break.

Welcome to the Break Room, where the fridge has some lunch growing parts and the general appearance is worse than a public bathroom. Can you help it? People leave their hearts on the show floor. They don't have time to pick up after people, you'd think that's their job? What they do after this session's over? The nerve...

Anyway, this is the OOC thread for Barto-Mart. Chat, plot, and overall hijinks are welcome here. Pull out a chair, read some OSHA rules and find the most efficient way to forget about them in here!

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
So when will you finish the main thread and open it up for posting/accepting applications?

I also noticed that you didn't include the fabric department...

I have a suggestion.

Fabric
In a well-defined section in the center of the store is eighteen acres of fabric racks. There's a handy map on the directory that shows which fabrics can be found where, which was helpful on the first three hours the store first opened its doors, but now it's completely meaningless, because no single bolt of fabric has been in the right place since. Once you make your selection out of the 893,861,043,602,771,343,998,454,221,659,231,749,115,666 fabrics available in the giant pile behind the fabric counter (and nowhere else), make your way to the back of the line in the children's craft kits and wait six to eight weeks for the 23 quilters ahead of you to get a quarter yard cut of every single fabric in the store twice by the only employee in this department, who hasn't had a break since 1135...

...B.C.

By the way, that number spelled out is: Eight hundred ninety three dodecillion, eight hundred sixty one undecillion, forty three decillion, six hundred two nonillion, seven hundred seventy one octillion, three hundred forty three septillion, nine hundred ninety eight sextillion, four hundred fifty four quintillion, two hundred twenty one quadrillion, six hundred fifty nine trillion, two hundred thirty one billion, seven hundred forty nine million, one hundred fifteen thoudand six hundred sixty six.

Hilarious Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
notmuch_23
I know it's been a while but I'm always accepting applications. I say this because I was thinking about opening up tonight or tomorrow, if you're still interested. I like the fabric idea, and I definitely forgot about that. Good call.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Hilarious Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Minerva Mortis
ninja
'Nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrv damage.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Bwahahaha!

Someone might try to ring you up? That's a good one ^_^

Hilarious Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Anime dolls! This could lead someone to do something inappropriate. Someone save her!

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Bwahaha! I had to! I simply could not resist when you said that someone might ring her up. It was just too tempting! lol

Hilarious Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Minerva Mortis
Bwahaha! I had to! I simply could not resist when you said that someone might ring her up. It was just too tempting! lol
Good thing the guys that are chasing you are fueled by Doritos and Mountain Dew. This won't last long.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Haha no kidding eh? All in the name of good fun though, I won't let her get hurt, yet. lol

Hilarious Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Minerva Mortis
You and your character torturing ways. Let's hope she doesn't drown in the soda moat.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

BlackWind1.1

Lmao, oh don't go giving me ideas! XD

I love the open environments you create, it gives me a wonderful spawning ground for character developments. ^_^

Hilarious Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Minerva Mortis
Aw, thanks.

If only all Wal-Marts were like this. People would never leave...or do they in the first place? burning_eyes

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Kehehe, yeah I don't think some people would leave if given the choice lol

Hilarious Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Minerva Mortis
Just imagine the camps that would be set up inside. You already have those that do that for freakin' games or iPhones. Wal-Marts could be self-sustainable little counties. Scary.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff