Welcome to Gaia! ::

ish wolfy's Bae

Partying Sex Symbol

DoV-gnilkrad

Oh, look who found me~
-picks you-

Do you think I should bother you for a post from Bianca? I can't decided if the thread is dead or not. I suppose it's mostly in your hands right now, and Jordyn's.

I was thinking about making a thread like this... done better..... about The supernatural Exposure. The human side.

I don't know if it's dead or not either.
Juju left our presence for a while and I haven't heard from Plastic gonk

Oh? Care to explain?

Also:
New OUAT; have you seen it yet? I just did and in need of a good gossip. xP

Corpius's Husband

Rusty Plastic Spoon

Oh? Care to explain?

Also:

gonk Not yet! I Have to do my homework before I play, and my homework is long. </3

Well I really like these super elite RPs, and I want to keep that group complexity. I don't think I'd keep arranged marriages, but I'd need a good solid web to weave.
The characters would all be Humans, powerful humans. What UES was going for, just.. grown up. Politicians, privet military contractors, the news, CEOs, non-profit entities, lobbyists. Ya know, Powerful people who actually... run the world.
It'd be set modern times, Real world. Our characters would have the same knowledge of the supernatural we do. They're Fiction. Period. But some fiction is better then others and we like playing games that they're real. We all know Rules the vampires and lycans and argue about that's "realistic" for them.
So all of a sudden things start coming to light. Videos go viral online, there are press-conferences and spooky s**t brought to light. The supernatural communities can't keep up the masquerade anymore because the age of media. We - humans - see to much. It would be about everything coming out of the coffin and how that would change the world.
We'd have to adjust to them. We'd have to decide if we Believe them and if their a threat. Meanwhile every group had their own governments and s**t going on. Their own politics, just like we have out own. And our characters could actually control HOW this happens. Be the ones to shape the public response, attack, or deal, or anything. They'd have the money and resources to control the situation as they see fit.

Perfect Two was mostly a social RP. They're were business deals going on [or trying to] but it was mostly in the background. This one I'd want to be mostly political.
Which, I'm sure, would be Terribly boring to most Gaians. But for those of us who like things like Game of Thrones and Newsroom and House of Cards.. there aren't many opportunities to play like that.

ish wolfy's Bae

Partying Sex Symbol

DoV-gnilkrad
Rusty Plastic Spoon

Oh? Care to explain?

Also:

gonk Not yet! I Have to do my homework before I play, and my homework is long. </3

Well I really like these super elite RPs, and I want to keep that group complexity. I don't think I'd keep arranged marriages, but I'd need a good solid web to weave.
The characters would all be Humans, powerful humans. What UES was going for, just.. grown up. Politicians, privet military contractors, the news, CEOs, non-profit entities, lobbyists. Ya know, Powerful people who actually... run the world.
It'd be set modern times, Real world. Our characters would have the same knowledge of the supernatural we do. They're Fiction. Period. But some fiction is better then others and we like playing games that they're real. We all know Rules the vampires and lycans and argue about that's "realistic" for them.
So all of a sudden things start coming to light. Videos go viral online, there are press-conferences and spooky s**t brought to light. The supernatural communities can't keep up the masquerade anymore because the age of media. We - humans - see to much. It would be about everything coming out of the coffin and how that would change the world.
We'd have to adjust to them. We'd have to decide if we Believe them and if their a threat. Meanwhile every group had their own governments and s**t going on. Their own politics, just like we have out own. And our characters could actually control HOW this happens. Be the ones to shape the public response, attack, or deal, or anything. They'd have the money and resources to control the situation as they see fit.

Perfect Two was mostly a social RP. They're were business deals going on [or trying to] but it was mostly in the background. This one I'd want to be mostly political.
Which, I'm sure, would be Terribly boring to most Gaians. But for those of us who like things like Game of Thrones and Newsroom and House of Cards.. there aren't many opportunities to play like that.

Oh I like that
Hello!

I'll admit, your samples are intimidating but, at the same time, I feel like it would only help a person become a better writer to have you as a partner.

That being said, I've been role playing for ten years, I can post multiple paragraphs and I can play both genders.

Going over your ideas, the only one that really popped out at me was Cannon Fodder. I know you said it's for a group role play but with a little hard work, and determination, I believe we can use the idea successfully in a onexone.

Are you up for the challenge?

Corpius's Husband

Impure Virtue
Hello!

I'll admit, your samples are intimidating but, at the same time, I feel like it would only help a person become a better writer to have you as a partner.

That being said, I've been role playing for ten years, I can post multiple paragraphs and I can play both genders.

Going over your ideas, the only one that really popped out at me was Cannon Fodder. I know you said it's for a group role play but with a little hard work, and determination, I believe we can use the idea successfully in a onexone.

Are you up for the challenge?

o______o

=D
YES.
DoV-gnilkrad

Oh, I'm so excited!

Now, while I've always loved the idea of steampunk pirates, I've loved steam punk air pirates almost more. Would that be something you'd be willing to incorporate into the role play?

Corpius's Husband

Impure Virtue

Ah, I think I'm gunna like you~ Air pirates is always how I saw it in my head.
DoV-gnilkrad

Oh, wonderful!

Now then, did you want to do the plotting here or should we move elsewhere so as not to completely bog down your search thread?

Corpius's Husband

Witty Ladykiller

15,675 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Clambake 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
tab
tab
tab
tab
tab
tab

Bump.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff