Welcome to Gaia! ::

These are the profiles for the accepted characters in the RP─═▇▓▇┤

Please do not post here unless you are OOC

The form you need to PM me with is down below.
┣█▓I like it best when you call me▓█═─ First Middle Last
┣█▓But this is fine too▓█═─ Nicknames
┣█▓I am▓█═─ State your personality
┣█▓My race is▓█═─ Fairy, Demon, Elf etc etc
┣█▓I'm a▓█═─ Nurse, Doctor, Patient?

┣█▓This is my life story▓█═─ Short bio, 2 paragraphs or less

✖✖✖✖✖

[size=13][b]┣█▓I like it best when you call me▓█═─[/b] First Middle Last
[b]┣█▓But this is fine too▓█═─[/b] Nicknames
[b]┣█▓I am▓█═─[/b] State your personality
[b]┣█▓My race is▓█═─[/b] Fairy, Demon, Elf etc etc
[b]┣█▓I'm a▓█═─[/b] Nurse, Doctor, Patient?

[b]┣█▓This is my life story▓█═─[/b] Short bio, 2 paragraphs or less[/size]

✖✖✖✖✖

Please make it more colorful than this. Make it nice. Make it fancy.
A C C E P T E D P R O F I L E S

P a t i e n t

┣█▓I like it best when you call me▓█═─ Aidyn Jeremy Fall
┣█▓But this is fine too▓█═─ Aidyn
┣█▓I am▓█═─ Aidyn is often a space case, he day dreams a lot, especially about a 'normal life', a life he can't have. He's not very forthcoming but he's not shy either, he just seems unapproachable when he's in a daze sometimes. But he's generally a positive kid, at least when it's about others and not himself. He's very negative about himself.
┣█▓My race is▓█═─ Human with a little bit of faerie blood.
┣█▓I'm a▓█═─ P a t i e n t

┣█▓This is my life story▓█═─ Aidyn has been in and out of hospitals ever since he was little, mostly because he has a rare genetic disorder called CIPA or Congenitial Insensitivity to pain with Anhidrosis. Basically all those letters mean that he can't feel pain or heat. So he's often in the hospital because his temperature gets too high or he actually hits his head and his mother just freaks out. It's a scary disease.

A little more about his blood is that his on his mother's side are faeries, though the faerie blood is extremely watered down by human blood as it only presents itself in his hair colo
r

Tainted Bullet -Reload-

█▓I like it best when you call me▓█═─ Sebastian Tye Jacobs
█▓But this is fine too▓█═─ Seb, or Bastion
█▓I am▓█═─ Passionate, determined, quiet and curious.
█▓My race is▓█═─ Half human, Half Nymph
█▓I'm a▓█═─ Patient

█▓This is my life story▓█═─ Sebastian woke up one day in hospital, his memory completely void of any personal information retaining to himself. He could all the individual details about people in his life, such as his father's name and occupation, but would never remember that this person was actually his father; it was just a stranger to him. He has systematized dissociative amnesia, meaning he has no recollection of all memories related to a particular person; himself.

Now he's a patient at the hospital, until such time that he can be cured of this particular amensia, and remember the life from whence he came.

Arrison
✖✖✖✖✖

D o c t o r / N u r s e

┣█I like it best when you call me█═─ Kaiya Alexander Kuroki
┣█But this is fine too█═─ Kaiya
┣█I am█═─ Sweet, Shy, Sensitive, Smart but Clueless
┣█My race is█═─ Demon
┣█I'm a█═─ Nurse

┣█This is my life story█═─ Kaiya never really speaks, knowing that if he does, he would probably trip over his own tongue. And though he don't talk, he sure has a lot going on in his mind. Kaiya has so much to think about, and it's driving him crazy that he has to keep it cooped up inside. He also finds that he falls in love with a lot of guys, but he will never admit it. Besides, who is there to admit it to? Kaiya never really talked to anyone, accept patients softly, therefore never really making a lot of friends. He also catches himself blushing a lot. Being an experiment, he doesn't have a family and doesn't have friends and most of all he doesn't remember his life before he entered the hospital.

kaiyakuroki

┣█▓I like it best when you call me▓█═─ Sou Haruka Narumi
┣█▓But this is fine too▓█═─ Sou, or Narumi!
┣█▓I am▓█═─ I am in general, considerate, and i give everything a chance. I am kind, a little to happy at times, and funny.
┣█▓My race is▓█═─ Wizzard! (Weird? yes. i know..)
┣█▓I'm a▓█═─ Doctor

┣█▓This is my life story▓█═─ Sou used to be human, just like everyone else. He had a nice family, lived in a nice home, and everything seemed to be perfect for him. Well, untill he was walking home from college prep classes, and he gotton struck by bright purple lighting, which everyone had said was an accident, but it was done purposly by scienctists, who were currently tracking his every move down to see if he could take the lightning, and be the only to survive it. Eventually, he suddenly had a change of heart and became a doctor, at the new hospital nearby.

But unlike real doctors, he used magic to cure everyone..

Anizeme4life
✖✖✖✖✖

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas