I N S P I R A T I O N [ a l l y o u r o l e p l a y e r s ]

A R T C R E D I T [ p h o t o b u c k e t ]

L E V E L [ s e m i . l i t - l i t . ]

S T A T U S [ o p e n ]

G E N R E [ f a n t a s y / a c t i o n / r o m a n c e ]

L I N K [ P r o f i l e s / O O C ]
User Image

┣█S H O T O F V I R G I N█═─

A hospital filled with patients, workers, children. Children coming into the hospital left and right. All sick with diseases or infections or suffering from injuries. So many of the children die each day in the city's biggest children's hospital. Families go into deep mourning over their lost child. Their baby! Their little baby!

Then, a new hospital is formed filled with many different people...and species. These workers were specially selected because of their talent and ability due to...science. Though they had a few glitches. But they never knew that, so they headed to the hospital. They wanted to test their products on the world and compare from human being doctors and nurses.

Now all these children and men are as in danger as before but in good hands, scientists say but is it true?

Exciting? Well you could say that, considering the hospital is full of all male gender. Romance possibly?
User Image

┣█S H O T O F V I R G I N█═─

][ L I T E R A C Y ]█═─
oo1. The roleplay is semi literate, which means that I expect at least a paragraph from you, and nothing less. Also, when you are doing an action, you do NOT use ** or --. Please do a spell check, I would like to be able to read what you wrote. In other words, type with your fingers and your fingers only. I'm not going to knaw your head off if you make a simple spelling mistake, but I will if you have 3 billion of them. Also no text speak and no faces.

][ D E D I C A T I O N ]█═─
oo2. Please, if you're going to join this roleplay, stay in it. Do not just join, make one or two posts, and leave. I need you to be there the whole thing. If you joined and you only made one or two posts that did NOT affect the roleplay in any way you may quit and your posts will be deleted. However, if your posts did affect the roleplay, you're staying.

][ P R O F I L E S ]█═─
oo3. The code will be in the Character Profile/OOC thread, as will the accepted profiles. Please PM them to me when the thread is open. The subject for your PM is to be 'illvirgin'. If it is not, you will be turned down and asked to read the rules. Please, also, make your profile fancy or colorful. Don't leave it dull.

][ P G - 1 6 ]█═─
oo4. Which is pretty much self explanatory. Swearing? Yeah, whatever. Just don't drop the F bomb. Anything under that's all good. Cybering? Well, no. If you are going to cyber, please have a nice little timeskip. If you really want to get into details, take it to the PMs. Romance is encouraged though. Also, I am not afraid of violence, and you shouldn't be either.

][ M I S C E L L A N I O U S ]█═─
oo5. Well, this is where everything that is too small to have it's own category goes. These are still important though, so read up. First off, NO GODMODDING. Your character is NOT perfect. It has weaknesses. Also, be courteous to other roleplayers. There will be no killing anyone else's character. If you kill them, I will boot you from the roleplay. Get it? Got it? Good. Glad we understand each other. Also, no advertising. Got an awesome roleplay you are just itching to get people to join? Too bad. Take it to someone else's roleplay. Or the OOC. Please and thank you.
┣█O P E N a n d B E G I N█═─
☆═━┈┈━═☆B U M P☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

[ « ] [ ] [ ▌▌] [ » ]
☆═━┈┈━═☆B U M P☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

[ « ] [ ] [ ▌▌] [ » ]
☆═━┈┈━═☆B U M P☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

[ « ] [ ] [ ▌▌] [ » ]
User Image

..::K a i y a::.. A l e x a n d e r ..::K u r o k i::..

┣██═─

Walking through the halls a petite kitten walks through the halls with his bandaged fragile tail moving suavely behind him and his fury short hugging every curve of his bottom. Kaiya turns around a corner holding his clipboard to his chest and enters a patients office quietly. He comes out holding two clipboards and continues down the halls earning 'hellos' here and there from his admirer patients. He nods back, his ears twitching and goes behind the front desk next to another boy and sets the two clipboards down and turning to the computer.

"Life is to plain here...." Kaiya looks outside and sighs "What's it like..."

He sighs and scratches his neck hitting his collar and lays his head down. "No doctors ant me as their nurse..." He burries his head and stands from his seat moving around the desk and leaning on it facing the boy he was recently next to. "Jackson...let's be friends?..." He asks softly in a velvet voice. Jackson looks up and shakes his head before returning to work and Kaiya jumps feeling a burning sensation on his a**. He looks back and sees one of his patients he had recently helped walking down the hallway with a laugh. Kaiya crosses his arms and looks down and begins to walk around with a solemn face.

[ « ] [ ] [ ▌▌] [ » ]
User Image

• X •Sou Haruka Narumi• X •

••••••••••••••••••••XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX••••••••••••••••••••••••

More patients. More paperwork. More hell.

That was the way Sou had always thought things ever since he came to this hospital. It wasn’t just a theory of how he saw things around here, but it was the absolute truth. Sou had just gotten done with a surgery that almost killed someone, and he had to fill out a 50 page report about it. Sou just sighed about it however, since it wasn’t like the patient was ever going to leave anyways. He had no reason to fight back the paperwork at all. So more and more of it came and go to him. Sometimes, it filled most of its office because of it. But the fastest way to do things is to get someone else to do it for you, an advisor had said to him. And that was exactly what he did.

He flipped through his new paperwork he had gotten from the office today about a new patient coming in. "A new person? Skin disorder... A little problem that a frog spell can easily fix.." Sou muttered as he closed the file, turned around, and headed for his office again, praying that this wouldn’t be contagious, so he wouldn’t get any problems from any angels anytime soon. Having Skin disorder on a angel would make them go haywire. Literally. As he was walking down the hallway, he saw a patient grab a nurse on the a**. Wearing clothes like that, he shouldn’t be so surprised. He thought, grinning as well, recognizing the nurse. He looked at his face from the distance as he passed him, and he sort of looked what he didn’t expect. Straightforward and blank.

Well, this did surprise Sou. Most of the time people do that the victim would scream out loud, or follow the person and go in for the kill. But what bothered him most was that he looked bored, it was almost as Sou was forced to occupy him with something to do. "Oi, Kuroki-Kun" He said, Hitting him in the head with his file lightly. "No blanking out on the job."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

((Sorry if the image is too big, ill fix it later.))

the wicked butterfly's Significant Otter

Tenacious Plague

User Image
A i d y n xxxxxxxx

"You're bleeding again." He could hear someone in his room say but he couldn't feel the wet cloth wiping away the trickles of blood running down his face. What happened? He couldn't remember as he blinked again, watching the cloth, at least he assumed it was, run up and down his face. Had he clawed at his eyes again? He had a bad habit of doing that when he was upset and unconcious. It sure seemed like he had.

He resisted the urge to bite down on his lip. It wouldn't do him any good, only cause more blood loss. His lip looked disgusting still from the previous time he chewed on it. Though he looked rather disgusting in general at the moment.

His light cyan colored hair was tainted with dark red streaks from a wound he had been admitted for. A friend...well, no, a former friend had been arguing with him in the middle of a stairway and had turned physical on him, pushing the poor painless boy down the stairs. He hadn't even gone into unconciousness from it, he merely stood back up and retreated to the outdoors. He hadn't even noticed until someone...a random passerby had noted the blood and subsquently screamed at him until he finally called the ambulance himself.

And he'd been there ever since. Simply, watching and waiting for the wound to heal up while he sat there and felt not a thing. He had always been this way. He'd been born with this rampant disease after all. CIPA. Congential insensitivity to pain with anhidrosis. Basically...he felt nothing. No pain, heat or cold. Nothing. And it was nothing but a nightmare.

Everyone always asks xxxx
What it's like to feel n o t h i n g xxxx
It's a n i g h t m a r e, I say xxxx
Why does everyone believe in lies? xxxx
User Image

┣██═─

Kaiya feels his head drop from something and lifts his head looking up at Dr.Narumi, once he knows who it is he puffs out his cheeks. "Na!..." He says softly before mumbling "There's no job to go to..." As he says that a nurse passes by quickly handing him a file, and Kaiya looks down at it for what seems like a long time before he looks back up at Dr.Narumi and huffs puffing out his cheeks again and looking at the ground. "Hai...Narumi-san." He gets out in one breath and walks around Dr.Narumi and once a few steps away he nervously looks back before looking ahead again.

Kaiya walks a few more feet and begins to le his mind wonder. 'Why did he talk to me?...Being the big doctor he is...." He almost passes the room he was called to but quickly turns around and goes back in spotting a couple nurses already in there dabbing a badly wounded, very blue haired, male. The nurses looks over at Kaiya and grab the cloths they had used and walks out and Kaiya sighs going to a cabinet below the sink taking out a soft cloth and walks over the the male and dabs his face. 'How long has he been here?.....These look fresh but he has been here for a while, his file states....' "Uno...are you doing alright?...I'll be your substitute nurse today. I hope you don't mind..If you need anything just tell me. Kay?"

Looking around nervously, he scratches the side of his eye patch and pulls out a small bandaid and nervously peels the paper off of it and places it on one of his wounds. "Some say...the feeling of a band aid on their skin feels like they are small again..." He chuckles lightly before realizing how dumb that sounded..Kaiya scratches his ear and nods to the guy. "Uhh..If you need anything bress that button...Kay?..." Kaiya looks at the file and back up "Aidyn-san?..." He quickly walks out and down the hallway passing Dr.Narumi again which makes his head lower and walks faster into the elevator, grumbling to himself.

[ « ] [ ] [ ▌▌] [ » ]

Tenacious Plague

User Image
A i d y n xxxxxxxx

Aidyn didn't even bother to correct the nurses now. He just let them do their jobs then leave him again. He was used to them coming and going, being alone in everything. But today, he was getting a new nurse. He didn't know this of course, until a strange cat-like male walked in and stole the rags his previous had been using. It was quite a surprise. It'd been a while since he had had a new nurse. He often had the same one as he was a frequent customer here. His poor mother.

"I'm feeling fine." He told the cat nurse-guy soundly, watching him as he finished what the other nurses had started. He didn't say he 'was fine' anymore because he never was, he only responded mechanically to such things now. He felt fine as he always did, but he never was fine anymore. "It's fine...it's been a while since I've seen a new nurse anyway." He continued with a slight shrug, completley unaware that he probably shouldn't be moving at the moment. Well, his mind wasn't able to recognize what his body was saying after all, it was no strange occurance.

He sat there patiently as the nurse pulled out a band aid and proceeded to talk about how it felt, his face dimmed some at the thought of actually feeling something. "I wouldn't know. I can't feel it." He said quietly but still fairly audible to his new nurse. He didn't blame the guy for talking about things like that, though he did wonder how much of his file he'd read before coming in here. Shouldn't he have known he couldn't feel things on his skin?

Either way, the guy was leaving now, like they always did so it really didn't matter. He merely sighed and gave a small nod as the nurse left, lying back down again.

User Image

┣██═─

Once Kaiya is in the elevator and the door closes he sighs and hits himself in the head feeling stupid and embarrassed. He should have read more of the file...stupid Dr.Narumi. Messing up his everyday working surroundings and distracting his thoughts. Glancing at the file that he dropped next to him he bends down and picks it up and slides against the elevator down to the floor and begins to read.

As he reads the elevator hits the third floor but Kaiya subconsciously hits the fifth floor button, the floor he had just left from. He continues to read the file more and tilts his head and his tail twitches along with his ears and as he finishes the doors open and he stands there with a blank expression before looking at the buttons and hesitantly pressing the second floor button. The cafeteria.

Kaiya walks out and passes people trying to get to the cafeteria station and looks around. He grabs a bag of food of all kinds, junk, health, fruit, chips, sandwich, etc, and heads back to the elevator. He was deticated to befriend at least one patient. And why not start fresh?

Reaching the fifth floor for the third time he walks down the halls and gets to Aidyn's door. Kaiya breaths in and enters. "Knock knock..." He says softly and walks to the side of his bed and sits down in a chair setting the file and the bag on the dresser next to him, and tries to think before realizing he still needs to do the check-up routine. "Uno...I'm going to do a quick check-up...and then..maybe...talk." His one visible eye closes and he smiles a light gental smile before going over to the sink and reaches up or at least tries, considering how short he is. So he climbs onto the counter and opens the medicine cabinet pulling out the case and hops back down.

[ « ] [ ] [ ▌▌] [ » ]

Tenacious Plague

User Image
A i d y n xxxxxxxx

He could feel himself nodding off. No! He didn't want to nod off...bad things happened when he fell asleep! Sometimes he would bite his nails until they bleed, or he'd claw himself or chew on his lips...he didn't want to sleep! And so...he crawled out of bed to splash his face with water to avoid the situation entirely.

He really shouldn't have been moving with a head injury, though for once in his life it didn't hurt him any. He was perfectly fine with splashing water all over his face. He knew he wasn't going to feel it, but somehow it seemed to wake him up a little bit anyway. Just because his mind couldn't register it didn't mean his body didn't feel it anyway. That was something he'd learned a long time ago as he crawled back into bed.

So he laid down on his side and flipped through the channels on the television. That was all he had to do now, sleep and watch television or wait for the doctor or the nurse to come back. And speak of the devil, his new nurse came back inside. He blinked a few times watching him set down his charts. Was he reading them? Either way, it seemed he was back for a quick check up, something to make sure he wasn't bleeding anywhere else but his lower lip and the side of his head. Though from what he could see...he wasn't, but who knew what kinds of bruises and cuts he had now?

"O...kay..." He said with a nod as he watched the cat run around the room. This was going to be interesting...it had been a while since he'd talked to someone while in the hospital. Most of them just left him alone, afraid to upset him over his disease.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items