Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hurray for boredom and lotsa free time! ^^

I've always wondered what it would be like to start one of these help threads. Unfortunately, I'm not the best at giving advice. sweatdrop So when I saw that link in your sig, I thought "Why not just go there?" And that's how I got here. 3nodding

Not much of a story, but hey, I'm me, so I can spout as much nonsense as I please. ^^
windlily
Hurray for boredom and lotsa free time! ^^

I've always wondered what it would be like to start one of these help threads. Unfortunately, I'm not the best at giving advice. sweatdrop So when I saw that link in your sig, I thought "Why not just go there?" And that's how I got here. 3nodding

Not much of a story, but hey, I'm me, so I can spout as much nonsense as I please. ^^

^^ Yep!

The thing about this thread is that people do not just get to post here, you see? It is mainly a reference (if used at all). That is why we must keep it alive!!! ARRG! *battle cry*
Clear! *shock* Clear! *shock*

Breath! Live!
whee
windlily
Clear! *shock* Clear! *shock*

Breath! Live!
whee

^^;

WE NEED 20 CC OF ENLIGHTENMENT! Hurry, nurse! We must maintain this thread for the SAKE OF GAIA!!!!!!!

*cough*

I went a little crazy there.
Roka_Shotar

^^;

WE NEED 20 CC OF ENLIGHTENMENT! Hurry, nurse! We must maintain this thread for the SAKE OF GAIA!!!!!!!

*cough*

'Tis alright. ^^

ninja It's fun, isn't it?
windlily
Roka_Shotar

^^;

*cough*

'Tis alright. ^^

ninja It's fun, isn't it?

3nodding Oh yeah! gtg, though. Keep it alive!
doink for Roka-san!
doink for Roka-san!
doink for Roka-san!
Hm. I wonder how I could advertise this better... confused

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
:3!
Cute dolly!
This was actually a good idea- maybe you can make a banner ._.; But I has a suggestion for organizing this sucker- you think you can get it to the thread maker?

After I explain it, you'll find that it'll be easy :3
JapanadaJere
:3!
Cute dolly!
This was actually a good idea- maybe you can make a banner ._.; But I has a suggestion for organizing this sucker- you think you can get it to the thread maker?

After I explain it, you'll find that it'll be easy :3

Thanks for the compliment about the dolly. I like 'im too. heart

But I'm not the one who made this thread, and I don't want to make decisions for the guy who did, Roka_Shotar.

So ... can it wait until he gets back?

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Post 2
Post 3
Post 4
Post 5
Post 6
Post 7
Post 8

Post 9
Post 9

Post 10
Post 11
Post 12
Post 13
Post 14

^^; ya got 2 9's? And there is no post 15... so n.n;; just tellin ya. fix it accordingly.

But he's the tutorial for all this- follow the directions and get it to the thread leader. Or he can just- ya know find it himself if there is not much bumping action going down.
User Image

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
windlily
Thanks for the compliment about the dolly. I like 'im too. heart

But I'm not the one who made this thread, and I don't want to make decisions for the guy who did, Roka_Shotar.

So ... can it wait until he gets back?

*shrugu* it wasn't really a descision, it was just a way to organize this place better~

oh, and a tutorial on how to do it, but yea.
JapanadaJere

*shrugu* it wasn't really a descision, it was just a way to organize this place better~

oh, and a tutorial on how to do it, but yea.

Coooool. blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces