Welcome to Gaia! ::

windlily
Thank you, Roka-san! That was really helpful. I'm glad there's a thread like this out there.

If there is a way for me to help out any, I'll be glad to. Good luck with this thread.

Thanks!

I now need more Reviewers. I like two reviews per Role Play, then average out their scores to get a better result. If anyone here has the time, could they Review?
A very imformative and beneficial thread. It's good to see helpful souls inhabiting gaia, Roka_Shotar. 3nodding
Thank you kindly, sir!
Roka_Shotar
Thank you kindly, sir!

Oh! I added a Society factsheet for your creative needs! You can use it to get a general idea about a group of people, and with it, you may be able to enrich your world!
Reviewers, huh? I'd be willing to help out in any way I can.

If I'm not too busy, I'd be glad to review roleplays. You reviewed mine; I should repay the favor. ^^
windlily
Reviewers, huh? I'd be willing to help out in any way I can.

If I'm not too busy, I'd be glad to review roleplays. You reviewed mine; I should repay the favor. ^^

Thank you! I will add you to the list! I like 2 Reviews per RP (to balance out Bias), and I will not review RPs I am in. That can lead to Bias as well.
Alrighty then! I'll help out whenever I can.

I feel so ... so ... helpful. Wow. I've never felt this way before...
xd
Must ... keep ... thread ... alive.

doink ^^
^^

Hey, have you seen any Help threads that may be more usefull than mine?
I've never really looked very hard, but I've never seen one quite like yours. You go into great detail, and you're very general. I've seen a few more specific ones that focus just on profiles or just on literacy, but that's about as close as it gets.

To make a long ramble short, this is the best I myself have seen.
windlily
I've never really looked very hard, but I've never seen one quite like yours. You go into great detail, and you're very general. I've seen a few more specific ones that focus just on profiles or just on literacy, but that's about as close as it gets.

To make a long ramble short, this is the best I myself have seen.

Thanks! Have you seen my character one?
Roka_Shotar

Yeah. I don't post there, though, 'cause I've gotten myself into way too many roleplays at the moment. I have little free time even on the internet. xd

From what I've seen of it, it's even more in depth than this one. You get a whole lotta replies there. It must be really popular. And for good reason. ^^
windlily
Roka_Shotar

Yeah. I don't post there, though, 'cause I've gotten myself into way too many roleplays at the moment. I have little free time even on the internet. xd

From what I've seen of it, it's even more in depth than this one. You get a whole lotta replies there. It must be really popular. And for good reason. ^^

Thank you! I am glad that I am doing something worth while on gaia other than raise my Advanced nose at the n00bs (which I never do (I use to be one. whee ), so I simpathize with them. *shrug*), or isolate myself within Top Notch Guilds.
You start this many helpful threads and only now have you learned you're helping out?

You humble, little ... Blah. You're too good to insult.
whee
windlily
You start this many helpful threads and only now have you learned you're helping out?

You humble, little ... Blah. You're too good to insult.
whee

smile Thanks!

Well, I just got bored one day, and went to look at the old cool Guides, and they were all EATEN (by the temporarily disabled)!!!!!!!!!!!

So I was all, "OMG! Well, lets help that!", and I created the Character Guide.

Then it was good. So I am all, "Hey! This is fun! Lets make a Role Play Guide!" And poof! Here is this lovely thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff