Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sensational Wife

14,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
User Image

User Image

This is the Profile thread for Romance High! Where you can see all the profiles for Romance High! Only those who have been accepted may post their profiles! Do NOT post unless you have been approved by me! Failure to follow instructions will result in automatic black list!

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sensational Wife

14,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
I am thankful for: Moonlight_Princess_Luna
The name I was given: Hakurei Lovely
I rather be called: Haku . Kurei . Chibi Lovely . Divine Fist . Blood Princess
I survived for this long...: Sixteen
This is my destiny: Hakurei Lovely is the younger sister to Yukino Lovely. The two come from the Lovely clan which is well-known for their skills in archery. Their father was a direct descendant from their great-great-great-great grandmother, Shina Lovely while their mother hail from a clan known for their skills in martial arts and divine abilities. Hakurei bears the Lovely tattoo on her left arm that marks her connection to the clan. She came to Romance High to see if it's all cracked up to be. The rumors claim that every person who attends Romance High always finds their love for life. She only came to put it to the test and to ensure her sister stays out of trouble.
It's best not to angry me: Archery . Magic . Summoning . Telepathy . Mind Reading . Levitation . Purifcation . Blood Manipulation
Taste my: Bow & Arrows . Sutras . Her fists
The one who holds my heart: . . . .
The one who used to hold my heart: . . . .
The one who makes my heart race: . . . .
I so love this!: Sweets . Meditation . Strong Opponents . Manga . Video Games . Friends . Family . Cherry Blossoms . Mysteries . Fighting . Training . Praise
I totally hate this...: Losing . Insults . Ignored . Bugs . Cats . Being underestimated . Being picked on . Punks . Certain vegetables . Thunder
I am a: Human
I'm in grade: 10th
Well it's just how I am: Competitive . Friendly . Affectionate . Touchy . Reckless . Stubborn . Destructive . Silly . Innocent .
I still wanna tell you anyways: Hakurei sometimes does little errands for her sister and the dean. She tries to solve all the mysteries surrounding Romance High, like the legend of that fountain hidden deep within the vast Sakura Forest that surrounds the school. She is a member of the cheerleading team and vice captain of the mixed martial arts club. She also has a tendency to sneak out a night after curfew but always end up getting caught by her sister or the dean. It's like they read her mind! Oh wait. . .
Well yeah, this is my: Shina Lovely . Yukino Lovely . Julian Rose Kulio
I was born on: May 26th
What do you think of me?: User Image
I'm a student at Romance High!

Sensational Wife

14,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
I am thankful for: Moonlight_Princess_Luna
The name I was given: Yukino Lovely
I rather be called: Yuki . Ino . Kino . Miss Lovely . Yu . Nee-chan . Blood Queen . Divine Huntress
I survived for this long...: Twenty-Six
This is my destiny: Yukino Lovely is the older sister to Hakurei Lovely. The two come from the Lovely clan which is well-known for their skills in archery. Their father was a direct descendant from their great-great-great-great grandmother, Shina Lovely while their mother hail from a clan known for their skills in martial arts and divine abilities. Yukino bears the Lovely tattoo on her left arm that marks her connection to the clan. She is the assistant dean and secretary of Romance High. She make sures the dean stays out of trouble and on task. She mostly came to work at Romance High to find her one true love. If there was any place to find him, it was here at Romance High which is legendary for couples lasting a lifetime after graduation or retirement. This was the perfect place to be!
It's best not to angry me: Archery . Magic . Summoning . Telepathy . Mind Reading . Levitation . Purifcation . Blood Manipulation
Taste my: Bow & Arrows . Sutras . Herself
The one who holds my heart: . . . .
The one who used to hold my heart: . . . .
The one who makes my heart race: . . . .
I so love this!: Training . Family . Friends . Vacation . Quietnes . Waterfalls . Moonlight . Chocolate . Sake . Partying . Drinking . Romance High . Romance Novels . Anime . Video Games . Legends . Cute Guys . Gentlemen . Hopeless Romantics . Poetry
I totally hate this...: Brats . Whiners . Messes . Clingy People . Paperwork . Lightweights . Assholes . Snakes . Spiders . Ugly demons . Punks
I earn my keep as: Secretary/Assistant Dean
Well it's just how I am: Carefree . Strict . Loving . Romantic . Stubborn . Destructive . Perverse . Friendly . Responsible . Reliable . Trustworthy . Competitive . Possessive . Dedicated . Loyal . Faithful . Random . Naive . Flirtatious . Affectionate . Sadistic
I still wanna tell you anyways: Yukino is almost like the reincarnation of Shina Lovely back during her days at Romance High. During her free time, she either goes out partying or getting drunk to pass the time! She is more wild when she's under the influence. Sometimes, after curfew, you can find her on the roof of the school or the dorms, staring up at the sky when it's clear. There was a couple of times she ventured out into the Sakura Forest to find that legendary fountain, but that was during her younger days when she used to be a student at Romance High. She would get caught or would have to turn back when she was not able to find her legend. There was one time she thought she saw someone out the corner of her eye...but perhaps, it was her mind playing tricks on her. She used to be on the cheerleading team, kendo team, mixed martial arts team, track team, archery team, and the swim team when she was a student. She would either be vice captain or captain. She may seem like she's naive, but it's only a little bit.
Well yeah, this is my: Shina Lovely . Hakurei Lovely . Julian Rose Kulio
I was born on: January 30th
I'm a Staff Member at Romance High!

Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
I am thankful for: xLuger
The name I was given: Kota Otsego
I rather be called: Kota
I survived for this long...: 17 years
This is my destiny: Kota was born into a wealthy family. His father ran various companies, and his mother took care of the home life. When Kota's powers were first seen, it scared his parents. They didn't know what to do. Over the years they convinced him to hide it. They tried to live like the abilities were never there to start with. When he came of age, he found out about Romance High, and his parents agreed that it may be in his best interest to attend. Allowing him to be himself, in a place where he was welcome to use his gifts.
It's best not to angry me: Ice/Water/liquid control
Taste my: bare fists!
The one who holds my heart:
The one who used to hold my heart:
The one who makes my heart race:
I so love this!: Cake, gym class, kickboxing
I totally hate this...: English class, homework, getting up early
I am a: (special) Human
I'm in grade: 11
I earn my keep as: a cafe stock boy
Well it's just how I am: Kota is usually silly and kind. He is typically the kid with a smile on his face, but when he's cranky he is very spiteful and mean, most of the times its early in the morning.
I still wanna tell you anyways:
Well yeah, this is my:
I was born on: April 15th
What do you think of me?:
User Image
I'm a Student at Romance High!
I am thankful for: scarash
The name I was given: Julian Rose Kulio
I rather be called: Julian, Ms. Kulio, Dean
I survived for this long...: 581
This is my destiny: Julian was embraced at the tender age of 16. Not wanting to leave the world she so dearly loved, she accepted the gift that her sire offered her when he found her barely alive, and her family massacred. By the age of 200, the vampiress opened a school called Romance High, hoping that it could become a place for people with gifts where they could call it home. 20 years later, Julian had found a man she loved, but due to certain circumstances, she was separated from him and became involved with the Ashikaga clan, although she won't explain why. Now she just hopes to live a quiet life of her own.
It's best not to angry me: healing, able to withstand the sun for long periods of time, manipulate shadows, telepathic
Taste my:
The one who holds my heart: N/A
The one who used to hold my heart: Ryojin Ashikaga
The one who makes my heart race: N/A
I so love this!: alcohol, sweets, work, her job, blood (especially warm)
I totally hate this...: sun, spicy food, arrogant people, tomatoes, and being sober
I am a: Vampire
I earn my keep as: Dean
Well it's just how I am: Although never cruel, Julian is much colder than she used to be. She keeps to herself but she always helps others when they ask for it. She's also a workaholic and avoids the topics of when Shina Lovely was her assistant Dean.
I still wanna tell you anyways: Julian had been at one point been mated, however due to various reasons, she likes to think she is a free woman.
Well yeah, this is my: Lovely Clan, Ashikaga clan
I was born on: July 1st
I'm a Staff Member at Romance High!

chiphimjo's Waifu

Partying Sweetheart

I am thankful for: booboo_gump.
The name I was given: Emilia Dawson.
I rather be called: Emi, Milia.
I survived for this long...: Eighteen.
This is my destiny: Emilia is known for moving around a lot, her parents usual get fed up with her and send her to live with one of their friends or family. Generally anyone who would actually take her. She used to live in Canada before she was best friends with Kisha because they got along pretty well and she used to have a really cool girlfriend but they had to break up because of Emilia moving. Well that's what Emilia thought at first in till she found out that her ex was going out with the drummer in her band. Heart broken Emilia needed to get over the whole thing. At first her parents sent her to Kyoku Academy where she met her best friend Rowena and... Roi. Her two good friends got together which caused inner turmoil that she didn't understand for a while. Turns out she really like him and she thought maybe she could make friends at Romance High to help her move on . Also since her parents had no more friends to throw Emilia on, a school with dorms was the next best option
It's best not to angry me: Can play bass like a boss, singing, and x-ray vision.
Taste my: bass~
The one who holds my heart: N/A
The one who used to hold my heart: Not saying.
The one who makes my heart race: redface
I so love this!: Playing her bass, singing, riding her motorcycle, listening to music.
I totally hate this...: Being left behind and showing her weaknesses
I am a: Human.
I'm in grade: Twelve.
I earn my keep as: Plays music at the local coffee shop.
Well it's just how I am: Emilia is generally a happy person and loves to have fun, she thinks before she acts and she hides her weaknesses in fear she'll get thrown away.
I still wanna tell you anyways: Emilia gets scared of boys if they show interest in her, she had a trauma in her past that involved some really mean boys. (If you can help her get over that your golden).
Well yeah, this is my: No she is to far away from home.
I was born on: April 6th.

chiphimjo's Waifu

Partying Sweetheart

I am thankful for: booboo_gump
The name I was given: Elise Ledger.
I rather be called: I don't do nicknames.
I survived for this long...: Seventeen.
This is my destiny: Elise got labeled the slut of the group back in the city she used to live in. It's not that she got around a lot or anything it's just mostly because she dumped someone and started going out with someone else a couple days later. The blond got made fun of for quite a while and eventually dumped the guy she was with and moved away. I know running away is pretty bad but she felt like she had no other option. That's how she found Romance high it was far away from her old life and she had hoped she could start off new here.
It's best not to angry me: She's a good skate boarder, she can do a lot of smoke tricks, and she can create/control fire.
Taste my: Skate board.
The one who holds my heart: None.
The one who used to hold my heart: Don't want to talk about it.
The one who makes my heart race: No one.
I so love this!: Boarding, doing tricks, chocolate, and smoking.
I totally hate this...: Stupid boys, mushrooms, violence.
I am a: Human.
I'm in grade: Eleven.
I earn my keep as: The local Candy Store.
Well it's just how I am: Elise has been known to be mean but in general she is a nice person. She has been given a lot of bad labels in her life but she just keeps trudging on. The blond is scared of a lot more things then she lets on.
I still wanna tell you anyways: but I hate sour candy.
Well yeah, this is my: None.
I was born on: January 16.

Hilarious Entrepreneur

I am thankful for: KokujotheDarkKitsune
The name I was given: Kaido Onizaki
I rather be called: Kai
I survived for this long...: 17
This is my destiny: Born and raised in a small town, Kaido had a actual normal childhood growing up at least until his seventh birthday. When his powers manifested, he had nearly burned down his home and half of his neighborhood and because of this his mother had rejected him and had a mental breakdown referring to him as a 'cursed child' because she feared for his safety his grandmother had taken him in. It had been from her that he had learned the truth about his family, the Onizaki clan. Fearing what his powers could do if not controlled his grandmother had enrolled him in Romance High, she had also sent him to attend the school due to the fact that she believed that it would be better for him to be around certain individuals like himself.
It's best not to angry me: Pyrokinesis, Electrokinesis, Transformation
Taste my: Bare hands, short swords.
The one who holds my heart:...
The one who used to hold my heart:...
The one who makes my heart race: None
I so love this!: Animals (Wild and Domestic), Video Games, Movies, Music, Ice Cream, sleeping in, Junk food, Martial Arts, Computers.
I totally hate this...: Being bored, people who tell bad jokes, Schoolwork, Smoke, Fussy people, His mother (complicated), Being Alone.
I'm in grade: 10
I earn my keep as: Waiter
Well it's just how I am: Calm, Stubborn, has a devil may care attitude, Arrogant, Reckless, Quiet sometimes, Perverse, fun-loving, Rebellious, Forgetful, A little oblivious.
I still wanna tell you anyways: ...
Well yeah, this is my: ...
I was born on: April 19th
What do you think of me?: Kaido

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I am thankful for: SwewatshirtNinja27
The name I was given: Kai Avon Amatsu
I rather be called: Kai / Avon
I survived for this long...: seventeen
This is my destiny: Alright, first off, he is the adopted child of the Amatsu family. Let's just say that he has no other connections with the rest of the world.

Being the only child adopted into a wealthy news industry is stressful, especially when your "parents" are never around to help you grow up. Often times his parents never looked his way even when he had excelled in so many things. Instead they were more interested in the newest news headline, leaving Kai to sit alone and watch as time moved on.

At first he believed he didn't need his parents around to become worthy of others, but the problem was that he was socially illiterate, meaning he was the worst person to socialize with. After a while he just gave up on making friends and got really into history. Eventually he just got sick and tired of his parents ignoring him so he got into the reporting business following his parents colleagues around hoping his parents would actually give him the time of day. No Luck.

This is where his story gets interesting. One day he was on assignment there was a terrible accident. Something, involving an exploding car? Anyways he was severely injured to the point where he was almost incapacitated. But it finally gave his parents a reason to pay attention to him. Shortly after he was discharged from the hospital his parents enrolled him at Romance High, for no particular reason.
It's best not to angry me: control shadows, and "manipulate" others.
Taste my: Blades
The one who holds my heart: no one at the moment
The one who used to hold my heart: That is none of your business
The one who makes my heart race: Wouldn't you like to know?
I so love this!:
-Snowy days
-History
-Online games
- Astrology
- Computers
- A Good novel
- classical music
I totally hate this...:
-Fish
-repetitive noises
-viruses
-tattletales
-people who just can't take a joke

I am a: half demon (shh, don't tell)
I'm in grade: Eleven
I earn my keep as: Local Journalist
Well it's just how I am: You wouldn't describe him as shy, but you wouldn't describe him as the most outgoing person either. He tends to look at life from a different perspective than most people.Rather than staying out of others business he does the exact opposite and tries to become well educated on everyone's lives.
Of course he has what some would call a "silver tongue" allowing him to pester others without them wanting to beat the living snot out of him. Not only that, but he enjoys to tease others.
I still wanna tell you anyways: He suffered from asthma as a child... It's not that bad now, but he still gets attacks.
Well yeah, this is my: If only I knew
I was born on: January 14th
I am thankful for: Avie_Ereth
The name I was given: Cassidie Briar
I rather be called: “Cash”. She hates the name “Cassidie” with a seething passion, and signs with and answers to “Cash” anyway.
I survived for this long...: 17
This is my destiny: Cash is an orphan, and she doesn’t quite remember her parents very well. She’s been passed around the foster program since the day she hit the dirt, always separated from her sisters. She doesn’t know them as well as she would like to (they’re currently on Christmas-card status) and has a hard time thinking of any of her foster parents as actual “parents”. The closest one would probably be Felix, a retired geologist who took up substance abuse shortly before Cash came into his custody. It was because of his drug use that she was later confiscated by the state, but Cash believes she never learned more or felt safer than with Felix. She still calls him from time to time whenever she gets moody or homesick.
It's best not to angry me: Geomancy (Complete control over all types of rocks, metals, and minerals)
Taste my: Elsero, her Baritone Saxophone (she can bend and “unravel” the metal so that it becomes a sort of brass serpent, and can use it as a weapon in that fashion)
The one who holds my heart:Nah, brah
The one who used to hold my heart: Not really
The one who makes my heart race: Nuh-uh
I so love this!:
• Jazz music
• Neutral colors
• Sweet things
• Chemistry
• Animals
• Writing (English class)
• Practice rooms
• Being treated like a Lady (but this is secret)

I totally hate this...:
• Math
• Nosy people
• Out of tune instruments
• Cough syrup and pain medications
• Overly girly people
• Arrogant, territorial people
• Stereotypes
• People touching her glasses
I earn my keep as: Free-lance gigs with different bands and venues
Well it's just how I am: Cash has somewhat of a dominant, abrasive personality. She tends to be an aggressive free-thinker, the kind of hypocrite who’s open to any idea as long as you’re a free-thinker too. She really does have good intentions, though. She’s the curious sort, and also considerate and kind (somewhat) towards anyone or anything that piques her interest. Cash can’t really articulate her feelings effectively through words, though, and speaks the loudest through her writing or, better, her music. She’s very home sick and people sick, and also afraid of large, tightly-packed crowds.
I still wanna tell you anyways: Cash’s dominant nature makes her come off has “butch”, but Cash wishes nothing more than to be someone’s “Lady”. She just doesn’t know how to act like one…
Well yeah, this is my: N/A
I was born on: April 29th

User Image

Lucky Explorer

User ImageI am thankful for: Infiniti Avian
The name I was given: Rowena Windsdale
I rather be called: Rowe
I survived for this long...: 18 years!
This is my destiny: My name's Rowena Windsdale, born in Indiana, forever travelling back and forth from America to Japan. I grew up living a normal life, with a good family and fun times. Adventuring and learning about people in my childhood gave me a good sense of aesthetics, and soon I found a talent in arts. However, my family was put under stress when my mother was forced to transfer countries for work, and my father's work required his presence in America. Therefore, I work hard to be able to do what I want, where I want, and with whomever I want. I have vowed never to let being tied down hurt those I care about again.
To sum up my recent life, I just transferred from a school called Ky... Kyo... Something, never been good with the name. An academy, basically, but weird stuff happened there. A chandelier falling and hurting people, a fire, a kidnapping that I accidentally became part of, so needless to say, my mom forced me out of there, leaving my best friend behind. My
boyfriend also moved, but I'm not sure where he is right now.
It's best not to angry me: I'm a lot stronger than I look~ Fending off creepers at airports for most of your life will do that.
Taste my: Kicks, punches, whatever might be around to use.
The one who holds my heart: Roi
The one who used to hold my heart: The one who still holds it.
The one who makes my heart race: Ditto
I so love this!: good music, singing (but I'm kinda shy about it), being up high, painting, laughing with people, adventuring, lightning, exploring, cats, persimmons, and windy days.
I totally hate this...: Narcissists, inconsiderate people, bean pastes, bossy people, repetition, unfixable situations, thunder, and feeling like I am trapped.
Well it's just how I am: People say I'm free-spirited, optimistic, a bit stubborn, adventurous, strong-willed, and empathetic. I can never sit still, and feed off aesthetics wherever I go, making the artistic portion of my brain quite a bit more refined than the calculating one... Haha, need to work on that. I'm supportive and always try to be there for my friends, and I absolutely hate being called weak.
I still wanna tell you anyways: I tend to sneak out and go on night walks a lot... I just love the night air and aesthetics of walking down an empty road completely unnoticed.
Well yeah, this is my: mom. My mom is kind of embarrassingly overbearing, constantly putting me in situations that are... kinda awkward? Like the incident with the cat ears and tail... Ugh...
I was born on: December 19th.
What do you think of me?: Look to the left~
User ImageI am thankful for: [Incubus Flame]
The name I was given: [Alis Faye]
I rather be called: [Alis]
I survived for this long...: [1500]
This is my destiny: [Alis is a 2nd class demon (a demon born from one demon parent and one non-demon parent). Her father is a member of the demon council, which protects her despite her rebellion of demon traditions. She has always been a woman ahead of her time, and she doesn’t get along well with demon traditionalists. She met Taka at the annual Ashikaga banquet a long time ago. She immediately liked him for his cleverness and sense of humor. They became best friends. After a while, she fell in love with him. She thought that they’d always be together, but after the 3rd demon civil war, Taka changed. Saddened by his change, they separated. While they’re not together anymore, she still holds a torch for him and hopes that one day, the man she fell in love with will come back even if it’s not her that he comes back to. More than her desire for his love, more than anything, she just wants her best friend back.]
It's best not to angry me: [demonic powers]
Taste my: [demonic strength]
The one who holds my heart: [single]
The one who used to hold my heart: [Taka Ashikaga]
The one who makes my heart race: [Taka Ashikaga]
I so love this!: [games, wine, cleverness, and puzzles]
I totally hate this...: [close-mindedness]
I am a: [2nd class demon]
I earn my keep as: [teacher]
I teach: [mythology] for [everyone]
Well it's just how I am: [Introspective, insightful, seductive, mischievous, secretive, moody, passionate, and sassy. She wants nothing but the best. She is very choosy about who she gets close to. She really loves to play games.]
I still wanna tell you anyways: [I’m part of the Ashikaga storyline.]
I was born on: [November 22]
I'm a [mythology teacher]at Romance High!
I am thankful for: [Incubus Flame]
The name I was given: [Rei Tsuknami]
I rather be called: [Rei]
I survived for this long...: [369]
This is my destiny: [Rei is a 3rd class demon (a demon born from one parent with ½ demon blood and one non-demon parent). His father left his mother when he was very young, so he had to be the man of he house. His mother got sick, so he was mostly alone at home while she was at the hospital, but he was saved from loneliness when he met Ryojin’s mother, Kirin. He spent his days with her and Ryojin’s father, Akihito, as they helped rebuild his village from an invasion. When she got pregnant, Rei promised to be her kids’ brother. When Ryojin was found at the age of 10, Rei was the first one to befriend him. They’ve been best friends since. He remains indebted to Akihito, after all these years, for taking him in after his mother died.]
The one who holds my heart: [single]
The one who used to hold my heart: [ex-fiance she-who-must-not-be-named]
The one who makes my heart race: [no one]
I so love this!: [jokes, board games, and movies]
I totally hate this...: [lima beans]
I am a: [3rd class demon]
I earn my keep as: [the nurse, Akihito’s assistant, and (secretly) his spy]
Well it's just how I am: [Cheery, crazy, funny, energetic, emotional, surprisingly wise, quirky, thoughtful, and secretively sly. He’s always smiling and on the go. He doesn’t hate easily but can be a bit sarcastic.]
I was born on: [August 20]
User Image
I'm a [nurse]at Romance High!
I am thankful for: [Incubus Flame]
The name I was given: [Taka Ashikaga]
I rather be called: [milord, master haha]
I survived for this long...: [lost count after many years. Taka is almost as old as Akihito.]
This is my destiny: [Taka is considered a 2nd class demon (sired by one 1st class demon). However, he is almost as strong as a 1st class demon. Much of his past is filled with confusion. It is difficult to separate the truth from the lies of his past, because he is such an enigmatic and cunning character. He is a man on a mission. What that mission is, remains to be seen.]
The one who holds my heart: [mated to Julian Kulio Rose, but not in love]
The one who used to hold my heart: [it’s complicated]
The one who makes my heart race: [it’s complicated]
I so love this!: [games, wine, cleverness, and puzzles]
I totally hate this...: [when plans go array]
I am a: [2nd class demon]
I earn my keep as: [Ashikaga clan member and teacher]
I teach: [survival] for [everyone]
Well it's just how I am: [Cunning, clever, sarcastic, manipulative, loyal, enigmatic, mischievous, dark, and very secretive. Lies often and yet keeps promises. A paradox. The puppet-master of the Ashikaga.]
Well yeah, this is my: [adoptive father Saburo Ashikaga, adoptive brother Akihito Ashikaga, and nephews Kakeru & Ryojin Ashikaga]
I was born on: [November 22; that’s when he celebrates his birthday although he doesn't remember when he was born. Alis Faye decided to share her birthday with him when she found out. It’s been that way since.]
User Image
I'm a [survival teacher]at Romance High!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff