*Edited*Rules for this rp *Edited*

Common Roleplay Rules:

1. Follow Gaia's ToS
2. No God-Moding
3. No Auto-Hitting
4. No Power-Playing
5. No Cybering

Lance's Roleplay Rules:

1. Adding created pokemon and items are prohibited.
2. two moves at a time when battling regular pokemon. (four if there is a double battle. Two attacks for each player.)
3. You can not kill other's pokemon with out the player's permission.
4. Must post at least two paragraphs minium.
5. Must post at least three times a week.

Suggestions: lets not have this rp revolve around pokemon items too much. Instead take your buddies to the Pokemon Center.

Nurse Joys will act like regular nurses and docters. In fact lets only have 1-3 Joy's. There could be other doctors and nurses as well. Feel free to make them up as you go along.

No NPC Rivals. Meaning if you want a rival you should be rivals with one of our fellow rpers.

We are trying to make this rp exciting. Romance is allowed but don't let it rule your story. Drama is nice but this is a dog eat dog world, life or death. If you want your character to die for their gf/bf then fine. Situation could be that you need to sacrafice yourself for thousands of others and your lover didn't want you to die...that makes an awesome story.

We want a serious rp! Please post accordingly! You may have funny times but this is not comedy hour.

If these suggest are met at all...this thread would possible die AFTER hitting page 20. results may vary...

Roleplayer Host Notice: Listen up kiddies...this is not some happy jolly setting of pokemon. For those who put a lable on the show saying it's kiddish... I feel that you are right. BUT there are people that loves to watch it anyway. I must say this...I can't even watch pokemon sometimes because of the childish dialog...yet pokemon has the action, and awesome plots that someone could rewrite and create a better experience for ANY age! Don't take one look at this rp and think that it's not worth playing just because the show itself is lame. Give it a chance! If it's not what you want then I'm sorry. But don't count this out. Anyone with the right mind can recreate a story and make it better! I leave you with this...try it! the only people that could mess it up for you is yourself...and certian types of rpers. Have an open mind and have fun!

[[Don't Post Until you get the "OK" from the Chief Mod: IceNova318]]

Alien Warrior

ATTENTION

C.M needs help! Go to the Rp's Moderator Job Listings thread if you want to apply!
Hello! Since IceNova318 is super busy I'll keep up with the OOC thread for right now. If you have any questions about the Rp or would like hear more about the tongue-drying fan-fictional story, feel free to ask. Also if you just want to talk, no one's stopping you from doing so. Stay cool cool

Alien Warrior

the girl that has the character Alis is not gonna post. So i'll put up a notice for it. Also this is our chance to do something crazy and awesome! what do you think Lance.
*Laughs sinisterly* Feed them to the sharks and lions!!

Alien Warrior

Dude...sharks? Feed what to sharks! I said do something crazy not insane! THERE"S A DIFFENENCE! now if you said to feed something to a cobra or a viper...maybe a cyclops are two....nevermind...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff