Yes! A lot! I'll put up my list right now! 1 100.0% [ 2 ]
Its cool..Wanna be my moderator? 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Yeah a little. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Not really. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
No not at all... 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 2 ]

Alien Warrior

Welcome to Mod-Jobs

If you are looking at this page. You will see the same thing in the next bubble yet everything is color coded with the title of whatever rp you are might be in. It colored according to the color scheme of your rp home. That or its there to entertain the eyes so it won't be so boring reading the job listings. This system helps me keep up with who's doing what and where. If you stumble across it you can add your list of Mod-Jobs too, or just copy and past what I already have. Please put a clickable link to the home page of your rp thread under the title of the rp.

If you happen to like this set up then vote yes or no. I'd like to see if this is helping anyone.

THANK YOU!

heart 3nodding heart

Alien Warrior

Pokemon Dark Mercury

PKMN DM

(Please pm Me the Host/Chief Mod. If you have any questions or comments.)

If you see this: [ ] that means its open. This: [X] means its taken.

[ ] (Chief Moderator's Assistant or Co-Mod) - You are the one that take notes of the quick questions the rpers may ask in OOC. If you are not sure what to do about the problem, wait for IceNova to get back so you both can resolve the issue.

[ ] (Drug Dealing NPC's) - Are in charge of using the Team Rocket look alikes to create "encouter moments" This is the whole "Hey kid, do you want your hit" type thing. Don't make them seem stupid they just want to sell this drug to every to make money and to spread this horrible mutatious drug amongst the people! These guys lie about what the will do instead of giving the facts that it will change your body! "This could make you feel good." type of writing should be used. I feel redundant just typing that...lol. There maybe up to two of these since there will be a male and female NPC. But Only if the moderator specifically likes to rp with their gender.

[ ] (Dark Mecury Alerts) - You are in charge of the news. Basically Dark Mecury bulletins that show up in the inboxes of our suspected victims (I say "suspected" because they already know that they will be recieving one! lol) Make it exciting. Example: "A shadow/silhouette like figure has been spotted close by! {character's name} Should be on the look out for suspicious activity! A grunt is hot on his/her's trial" ...something like that...my example was lame..lol. All pms should be titled "DMA!" and subtitled as "Dark Mecury Alert." have anything cooler? Talk to IceNova318 about it.

[ ] (Profile Edit/updates) - This person will do as the title suggests. He/she can decorate and have fun setting up the profile page. Who ever enjoys playing around with code may like this job. Please stay within the color scheme of Blue, Black, and White. I don't think color shades matter so have fun with a whole mess of monochrome coloring!

[ ] (Recruit Officer!) - We may need more roleplayers if some decide to drop out. Find more poeple interested in rp. Don't forget to mention that this is a serious rp. It's really important! Looking for those who like to rp or those that like anime would be a nice place to start. Create a professional sounding pm...Create a small decrative link that might look like this "..:: PKMN Dark Mercury ::.." (Which will also the the title of the pm)...send it off to plenty of relevent people! Thats the idea..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff