Could have been better. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I hate it! 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
1 2 3 >

User Image

User Image

User Image
Professor Ivy:

Welcome to the world of Pokemon. My name is Professor Ivy. Prof. Oak has stepped out and has allowed me to greet and brief you on the matters at hand. Those of you that live in other regions may not have encountered the same problems that now occur in Fallarbor. But soon it could spread and create trouble around the globe. Fallarbor Hasn't been the same these days since a suspicious group entered town. Now children are beginning to change some are killed because of an unknown chemical. The authorities refer to it as Dark Mercury. You should becareful around these parts. Never travel alone. Keep your Pokemon healthy and for your sake, well trained. Beware of strange behavior and please...try not to travel during the night. Heed my warnings, if you don't then you will be at your own risk of possible death. If you don't belive what I tell you then please ask around I'm sure plenty of people will have something to say. If not? Well then they must be to scared to tell you. As most folks already know...walls have ears.

I need to go now. I'm in the middle of a trial-and-error. The data isn't going to write its self. See you soon and be safe trainer.

...please...be safe...
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Registration Form

[This is just in case you happen to die...your family will want to remember who you were before that tragic inccident]

[color=blue][b]Trainer Name:[/b][/color]
[b]Age:[/b]
[color=blue][b]Sex:[/b][/color]
[b]Apperance:[/b]
[color=blue][b]Theme Music:[/b][/color]
[b]Biography:[/b]

Send this on through the PC's PM system to IceNova318. Entitle the pm as "[DM: New Danger]"

((OOC Notice: All rules and such will be posted at the top of every thread you click on to prevent long scrolling of pure text. Failure to abide by the rules will result in an instant deletion of your character. Want a job to help out with this rp? Go here to see what's open. Don't Post Until you get the "OK" from the Chief Mod: IceNova318 ))
Lance

User Image
Ever since they moved to Fallabor, Lance has been worried about his sick sister who always appeared sleepy with dark circles around her eyes. To make matters worst, he also discovered two entities within his mind talking to one another occasionally though he never cared to tell his mother or sister about it. The entities recently appeared after he woke from being knocked out in Goldenrod. Every now and then they would speak while Lance is in class.

"You know, all you have to do is figure out when would be the best time to have your pokemon attack...it's quite simple really." Lance looked up at the board then around the room and back to his paper. "I know. You don't have to repeat yourself Spinarak." Once again Lance disturbed the class with his sudden talking and was sent to the office for suspension. While in the office, waiting for the principal, Lance looked up at the gloomy sky wondering if it will clear up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff