Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Genius

User Image

"This isn't just another dream." tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab "It's too real."
"This isn't just another game." tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab "It's too real."
"This isn't the world as you know it." - tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab

"It's Ethestria."

Dear Sir or Ma'am,

tab We have information telling us that you survived the supposed, "death game," Sword Art Online. We understand that you may still be suffering from the traumatic event, however we need your expertise to help us. On behalf of our company, we would like to welcome you to Ethestria, the next generation Virtual Reality Massive Multiplayer Game. At the moment, the game isn't yet prepared for full release, due to a problem we are having. We cannot give you the full details, instead, we would like you to enter this world and save it from its current fate.

Sincerely,

Clouded Fates Studio

Dangerous Genius

Feel free to post here as you wish about what you wish (as long as you don't violate any rules) and discuss things. I ask that people do not call out or insult others here and instead pm the person. Thanks and have fun!

Post this in your signature if you approve!
[url=http://tinyurl.com/mc3d4uo][img]http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af273/amoster/The World of Ethestria/7d344820-4d89-42a2-a6f8-e619a450b144.jpg[/img][/url]

Links:
IC
Profiles

Dangerous Prophet

I CLAIM THIS POST IN THE NAME OF THE ALMIGHTY K4M1-SAMA!!!

Dangerous Genius

*poses Valiantly*

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Champion 300
  • First step to fame 200
*walks in reading a letter* Kami, my friend, you sent for me?

Lady Mas's King

Vicious Lover

i'll keep posted. :')

Shadowy Rogue

I am pillow. Not sure on a SAO Roleplay. Brain stuck in combat currently.

Dangerous Genius

@Everyone: I'll be starting to make the rp tomorrow during my free time.

parazesis

I figure since the genre is more of a fantasy feel, i thought you might be interested. Also I haven't rped with you in a while. ^_^

Porcelain Toilet

Awesome.

-Moon Fire Liako-

I wasn't sure if fantasy was your kinda thing, or if you just stuck to mechs, but figured I would offer it to you. (not that you wouldn't have eventually stalked me here xD )

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Champion 300
  • First step to fame 200
K4M1-kun
@Everyone: I'll be starting to make the rp tomorrow during my free time.

parazesis

I figure since the genre is more of a fantasy feel, i thought you might be interested. Also I haven't rped with you in a while. ^_^
Well I'm pleased to know you thought of me. 3nodding
I'll be sure to keep an eye here, though if you open in the next week or so I might have to hold off a couple days before I could seriously consider joining. The show I'm designing opens Thursday so this week is going to be nuts. @_@

Dangerous Genius

parazesis
Well I'm pleased to know you thought of me. 3nodding
I'll be sure to keep an eye here, though if you open in the next week or so I might have to hold off a couple days before I could seriously consider joining. The show I'm designing opens Thursday so this week is going to be nuts. @_@

No problem. ^_^
Alright, I'll try to keep that in mind. Right now just waiting on a few more sketches for race concept art.

@all: A word of warning, some races may require OC art work, but I will be suggesting the artists who have done concept art work since they'll know what the races look like. Also, cause they've done amazing art that just blows me away so deserve more praise. xD

Hilarious Gekko

Kami i swear you scared the ******** out of me. i was to tired to notice how easily this could have been a virus (cuz hacked accounts happen all da time)

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Champion 300
  • First step to fame 200
K4M1-kun
No problem. ^_^
Alright, I'll try to keep that in mind. Right now just waiting on a few more sketches for race concept art.

@all: A word of warning, some races may require OC art work, but I will be suggesting the artists who have done concept art work since they'll know what the races look like. Also, cause they've done amazing art that just blows me away so deserve more praise. xD
Oh fun, original art. This ought to be neat. emotion_c8

Hilarious Gekko

and im a HUGE sao fan. so yes... i will partake in this and will more or less try and lonewolf all this s**t and die and make a new guy to play by the rules since no one is Kirito c:
oOo_Gigi_oOo
and im a HUGE sao fan. so yes... i will partake in this and will more or less try and lonewolf all this s**t and die and make a new guy to play by the rules since no one is Kirito c:

lol

I think you will be surprised.

I hope you are surprised. I made a very surprising surprise to go with every surprise gift, surprisingly given to those who are the least likely to be surprised.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
How did you know I like sao? *glomps Kami*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers