Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Gaian

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Helloo~ like my title states, I'm searching for 1x1 male/female role playing, preferably fandom based. I'll slap up a small intro of what I'm searching for, and I wish everyone luck in finding their own rping partners. ^^

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Name: You can call me Shilo, Kiki or Mishi. I'll respond to any of these.

Time zone: Central

Availability: I'm literally free 24/7, unless I have something to do with my family. Other than that, I should be available most of the time. I'll inform you if something comes up, I won't leaving you hanging in the wind.

Contact info: Find me on skype: kiki-hyuuga. My picture is Silco from Arcane.

Anything else?: I've been rping since I was 13 years old (if that matters to anyone), I'm not the BEST, but I'm proud with what I can do so far. I'm very laid back, OOC is always welcome when we're rping. Especially if one has to go to do whatever it is they need to do. I do draw, so I'll be providing picture references of my ocs and possibly even scenes from the rp itself. I won't badger anyone for replies, you get back to the rp when you can. Just tell me if you ever want to drop it instead of leaving me hanging. You don't have to be a male only, females are welcome for this search as well.

Fandoms: Here's a list of current fandoms I'm craving-

Team Fortress 2, South Park, Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, Portal 2, Batman: Arkham Asylum/City, Silent Hill (3-4), OFF, Final Fantasy VII, Kingdom Hearts, Left4Dead, X Men Evolution, Bioshock 2, Sonic Riders, Legend of Korra/Avatar the Last Airbender, How To Train Your Dragon, Dishwasher: Vampire Smile, Naruto, Attack on Titan

And here are all the role's I'm hoping you or others are willing to play-

Scout, Sniper, Spy, Medic, Engineer // Michael(Tall Goth), Kenny McCormick, Kyle Broflovski // Ezio, Lanz (The Footpad), Malfatto (The Doctor), Shaun Hastings // Wheatley // The Riddler, Joker, Scarecrow // Vincent Smith, Henry Townshend // The Batter, Zacharie // Cloud Strife, Cid Highwind, Rufus Shinra, Reno // Riku, Sora, Demyx, Axel, Roxas // Nick, Ellis, Hunter, Smoker // Kurt (Nightcrawler), Todd (Toad), Pietro (Quicksilver) // Sinclair // Knuckles, Sonic, Shadow // Bolin, Zuko // Hiccup, Tuffnut // Dishwasher, Hargreaves, Loic // Neji Hyuuga, Sabaku no Gaara, Sabaku no Kankuro, Rock Lee, Shino Aburame, Shikamaru Nara, Kakashi Hatake // Levi Ackerman, Armin Arlert

Characters you play: I play nothing but my OCs. I don't double because I personally do not like it. I unfortunately get bored very easily, and I'm not going to force myself to do something I don't like doing. I know this will make majority of the rping community upset, but honesty is the best policy. And I am sorry. ;u;

OCs?: Like I've stated above, I play nothing but my OCs. Again, I do draw, and will provide picture references of them.

Ships: Canon/OC only

Smut: I'm 100% fine with playing out smut scenes, but if you're not comfortable doing so, I'm perfectly fine with the whole 'fade to black' scenario. I'm also 100% fine if one is only looking for a smut-based rp. Ain't no shame in asking or doing. (I've encountered lots of people who've only wanted smut, and it's fine)

Genres: Adventure, action, comedy, violence, romance, drama

Reply length: I'm capable of replying with more than one paragraph, I'm fine with short-ish replies, but they get kinda boring after a while. I understand writers block, but that's where the OOC comes in to help chisel it away.

Platform: I enjoy Skype over everything, but I'm also willing to rp via email, Gaia PM's and sometimes threads (only if you want to).

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Fashionable Gaian

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Fashionable Gaian

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Fashionable Gaian