Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Pumpkin

8,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Main Thread - Profile Thread - OOC Thread

Rules
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Make sure you read all the rules before you post a profile. I'm a lenient guy, but if its obvious that you haven't even read the rules don't expect your profile to get accepted.

-Of course, all rules in the Gaia ToS must be followed. Break those and you get yourself kicked and reported.

-Godmodding and Autohitting are not allowed. If you plan on making an attack hit someone else's character, get their okay first. Otherwise leave your attacks open ended, its the defender's choice to take a hit or not.

-Likewise, killing off people's characters without permission isn't allowed. I don't care what the situation is, unless they say so or I give permission, no killing off characters.

-Do not make untouchable/unbeatable NPCs! Even if they're supposed to be more powerful than the main characters, the point of enemy NPCs is to get beat by them. Likewise ally npcs shouldn't be coming in to win fights that the mains can't. Try to avoid NPC vs NPC fights

-This is a literate RP. Frequent one line/incomprehensible posts are not allowed! Everyone makes a mistake or gets writer’s block eventually, but don't make a habit of it. If you’re having problems posting, PM me for help or ask someone in the OOC thread for help.

-You are allowed up to 2 main characters. You can create NPC characters as part of a plotline, but you can't start using NPCs as main characters (focusing on them instead of the mains) If you start holding up story, your characters will be NPC'd in order to keep things moving, if its a frequent problem your character will be dropped.

-This is a sci-fi/fantasy RP so feel free to come up with your own fantastical items and events, just clear them with me first. These items can range anywhere from being a minor power up to changing the face of the entire story, so let your imagination flow! I love not having to make all the plot twists myself! If you want to, you can run your own story arc, so don't be shy about throwing out ideas.

-To join, you must post a profile for your character in the profile thread, and PM the bottom part of the profile skeleton to me, the title your character's name and Biometal. After posting your character, I will post in the OOC forum to tell you if you're accepted or not. If you post up a character and some of the other people there have some advice or criticisms, try to listen to it. I may have created this RP but it does not belong to only me. If nobody in the RP wants a character accepted the way its posted, don't expect me to accept it anyway. That said, I won't boot anyone unless they're being unreasonable. If a character is rejected, you are free to edit it or try creating a different one.

-OOC is not allowed in the Main or Profile thread. Please take it to the OOC thread.

-If you need to leave the thread for a while, please give me warning in the OOC thread. If you just drop off the face of the earth, expect your character to disappear as well in after 1-2 weeks.

-Romance is encouraged, but keep everything to a PG 13 level as per Gaia ToS. Violators reported!

-Do not PM me unless you really need to, I'd prefer any problems to be discussed in the OOC forum. If its something personal its fine, but for most things I will tell you to post it in the OOC thread anyway.

-I will try to be fair and considerate to everyone, but I am the master of the game and all must abide by my decisions!

Shadowy Pumpkin

8,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
The OOC thread is open to everyone, including those that aren't part of the RP. Just be respectful and don't cause problems.

Hilarious Lunatic

3,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════
~So we beat on, boats against the current

Woohoo! Rp finally up! Now if Gaia would only cooperate so I can make my profile...

Borne back ceaselessly into the past.~
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
yey! and hopefully ^^

Fanatical Lunatic

Desirable Gekko

6,275 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I am making an appearance

Desirable Gekko

6,275 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
That character was a tricky one

Hilarious Lunatic

3,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════
~So we beat on, boats against the current

So Kara is wondering if her dash works underwater? Welp, somebody never played an MMX game...or an MMZ game, or an MMZX game... XP
Water just slows you down...pretty sure it doesn't even stop fire attacks. In fact Model L is weak against fire attacks

Borne back ceaselessly into the past.~
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Played a bit of all 3 actually. Kara herself has not played such games or actually fought underwater before now XD

Dangerous Genius

Hmm.... -debates joining with one of his mecha-girls-
i know nothing of Megaman beyond MM64 xD

11,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Hello!

I'm used to Battle Network and .EXE, so this stuff confuses me, but I'm intrigued.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff