Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Friend

User Image

In Character | Profile Thread

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ & sᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ

The Life/Death bar and inn is made to be the home away from home, with many rooms to cater to every race or species that seeks refuge. Every man, woman, beast, or being has the permission to stay at the inn for as long as they need or would like to. The serene environment is both captivating and relaxing at the same time

The Inn is placed on top a flat mountain surrounded in a rich and dense green forest which holds many creatures and plantation both cute and dangerous. Next to the forest is a pristine lake that is fueled by a ever flowing waterfall that spills in from a mountain on higher up; by the lake stands a lone sukura tree and zen garden adorned in white sand with a few jagged boulders that are shaped by nature in almost an artistic way. The Sukura tree is said to bloom from emotion, it said to bloom best when true lovers are placed under it.

In regards to the surrounding one must be aware that it is a good couple days journey to the nearest town for any shopping for an average, untrained, human. The town at the bottom of the path that leads down the mountain and through the forest is not exactly rich in population; its thinly populated in comparison to most cities in the world, after all its just a town. The quaint town is the supply for the inn, every month a detail of employees are sent down to the inn and return in a week with the next month's supplies. The town is also used for any personal shopping such as for clothing or any small want you may find yourself craving. The town has made its life style into that of a merchant community; almost every building is a shop of sorts ranging from food to small nick knacks.

The front lobby of the resort is decorated finely with marble floors and columns, although the other rooms are not so ... grand. The night club, located on the bottom floor, is equipped with a DJ booth, lights, dance floor and a small bar. Another room located on the bottom floor is the duelling arena, this is where all real fights are to be held, bets can be taken, but please be aware that anyone may come to watch you. On the ground floor - the gambling hall, located to the rear, includes flashing lights and annoying sounds from the machines, these can be muted, just ask at the cash exchange desk, various card tables where a dealer will sit and wait patiently for you to make up your mind - but beware they play quit well and before you ask, no they don't cheat; the bar and main restaurant are also located here but on your right. The dojo (training room) and gym are located on the first floor, they are neat and equipped to suit your needs, however, weapons are kept locked up so remember to ask for the key if you need to practice with our weapons. Also on the first floor is the spa. There are nine floors in total, the top five are for the guests and workers. Each floor has a small restaurant, swimming pool, music room and dance hall for the ease of guests. Stairs and elevators are clear and working.

While guest are here the staff will do their best to ensure the happiness and welfare of guest and residence. Jobs are offered to guest that want to take them up.

Invisible Friend

*twiddles thumbs*

I suppose I should introduce myself for anyone who is thinking of joining. My names is Jess, I'm 20 years old and I'm currently studying Psychology at university. I love all types of music, cats, anime and manga. I also love roleplaying, but I can't seem to translate that into writing a book just yet.

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Hello, My name is Marquis, I am 21. I am currently a science major in college, hoping to get in med school. I am also currently in the United States Army National Guard and proud of it. I love animes even though i don't watch as much as i'd like to, same goes for manga. I am generally easy to talk to and am always up for a chat!

This is Blissfulchance's and my own love child that we have made over four times. Thank you for looking into it. I hope to see you around more.

Invisible Friend

Viice

Hey ~
Thank you for joining in 8D
BlissfulChance
Viice

Hey ~
Thank you for joining in 8D

^^ yup yup.

Invisible Friend

Viice

Do you hang around commerce often?
BlissfulChance
Viice

Do you hang around commerce often?

Hah, yeah sure do. Mostly bar hopping, I have a tavern of my own but it's kinda in hiatus at the moment. It's called The Black Cherry.

No worries about the post order thing, I'm apt to disappear sometimes so if I do and it's clear I won't be posting, skip me.

In this case I was right behind you though whee

Invisible Friend

Viice

Well, if you decide to get it back up, feel free to post the link (:
I have some more... sociable characters I like to use in other bars.

No problem with disappearing, I'll be sure to give you a little more time to post in future xD!
BlissfulChance
Viice

Well, if you decide to get it back up, feel free to post the link (:
I have some more... sociable characters I like to use in other bars.

No problem with disappearing, I'll be sure to give you a little more time to post in future xD!

Activity in the thread comes and goes -- here's the link anyway (:

I'm also currently working on opening a new thread with my boyfriend, we're trying to have it up and running by this weekend but it's honestly become a huge project @___@

Invisible Friend

Viice

Awesome, I've got it bookmarked for when I am a little more awake!

And wooh, that does look like a big project. It looks like you've already put tonnes of work into it - it looks great so far!
BlissfulChance
Viice

And wooh, that does look like a big project. It looks like you've already put tonnes of work into it - it looks great so far!

^^ Thank you!

Anxious Marshmallow

Viice
BlissfulChance
Viice

^^ Thank you!

I hope you don't mind, but I looked at it too. It looks amazingly done so far! I hope you two can finish it soon, its always nice to see the finished product of something you worked so hard in ^w^
Zyara_Bloodkissed
Viice
BlissfulChance
Viice

^^ Thank you!

I hope you don't mind, but I looked at it too. It looks amazingly done so far! I hope you two can finish it soon, its always nice to see the finished product of something you worked so hard in ^w^

Aww, thank you! That's really nice to hear! We've been working on it for a few weeks now, we both work full time so it's hard to give it our full attention, but the hard part's almost over 3nodding we're hoping it'll sort of run itself once enough people get involved.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff