Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Strawberry

powerbrik

I would rather prefer this to continue as well... does everyone have midterms or finals right now?? I mean, it would make sense. Got to study and all that jazz.

Couldn't afford this term, so I'm a little out of the loop this semester.

Friendly Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
I think it got abandoned after the person that started the forum abandoned us.

Tipsy Strawberry

powerbrik

I'd like to think she wouldn't abandon us... do you want me to shoot her a PM to see if she's okay?

Friendly Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
Hyper Pegasus
powerbrik

I'd like to think she wouldn't abandon us... do you want me to shoot her a PM to see if she's okay?

Look at the most recent posts on the main forum.

Tipsy Strawberry

powerbrik

*Face/desk* I never got a notice any of the forums got new posts in. Cripes, leave for a weekend, come back, and apparently the place is dead.

Friendly Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
Hyper Pegasus
powerbrik

*Face/desk* I never got a notice any of the forums got new posts in. Cripes, leave for a weekend, come back, and apparently the place is dead.

It's cool. I've been thinking about starting over, making a new thread for it. I might do it this weekend. I don't know. I've never run an rp before.

Tipsy Strawberry

powerbrik

It's cool. I've been thinking about starting over, making a new thread for it. I might do it this weekend. I don't know. I've never run an rp before.

We'll be here to help you. Well, I suppose I can't speak for others... but I'll help you out if you need any. Having time for it though is an important factor. If you think you might be busy a lot, that's something you may want to take into account.

As a sidenote, I noticed a lot of group RPs encourage strong OOC interaction. I think it helps with brainstorming and the like. It's also nice because it gets us all to know each other a little better, instead of seeing each other as our characters instead of ourselves.

Friendly Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
Hyper Pegasus
powerbrik

We'll be here to help you. Well, I suppose I can't speak for others... but I'll help you out if you need any. Having time for it though is an important factor. If you think you might be busy a lot, that's something you may want to take into account.

As a sidenote, I noticed a lot of group RPs encourage strong OOC interaction. I think it helps with brainstorming and the like. It's also nice because it gets us all to know each other a little better, instead of seeing each other as our characters instead of ourselves.

I don't know. I am seriously considering a reboot, or new thread. Oh well, I will notify people if I do.

Tipsy Strawberry

powerbrik
Hyper Pegasus

I don't know. I am seriously considering a reboot, or new thread. Oh well, I will notify people if I do.

Whichever you feel is best! And sounds like a plan.

Aged Noob

2,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
Hi everyone! I know that Ilex Institute came to an untimely end, but since you all are fellow Gijinka role players, I was wondering if you would be interested in a new Gijinka role play I plan on creating. You can get the details here: [x]. Hope to hear from you all soon!

Gyoubu
Uta-no-Kokoro
Shanigami Hollow
Hyper Pegasus
kanna2012
Firebat4321
shafari102
Sarabi Moonshadow
powerbrik

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items