Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Noob

2,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
Shanigami Hollow
It's all this dumb weather. I hate wind.

Same here bro...

Friendly Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
HI! I'm New!

I was just wondering if anyone was alone right now. I want to get involved as fast as possible.

Tipsy Strawberry

powerbrik
HI! I'm New!

I was just wondering if anyone was alone right now. I want to get involved as fast as possible.

Hey! And welcome! If no one else shows up, my characters Teffia and Silas I do not believe are really interacting with anyone at the moment. There's one or two other characters I'm not entirely sure what they're doing, so there's even more opportunities! x)

Friendly Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
Hyper Pegasus
powerbrik
HI! I'm New!

Hey! And welcome! If no one else shows up, my characters Teffia and Silas I do not believe are really interacting with anyone at the moment. There's one or two other characters I'm not entirely sure what they're doing, so there's even more opportunities! x)

k cool. Daniel decided to talk to Teffia. Go figure.

Tipsy Strawberry

powerbrik

k cool. Daniel decided to talk to Teffia. Go figure.

Hahah. xD Also, sorry it's taking so long! Got... strangely busy today. >3>; Working on a reply right now!

Also, totally forgot to say this... welcome!! :'D

Queen of Kinky

Gaia randomly told me you quoted me, and then nothing was there??? Did it glitch, or is something up?

Aged Noob

2,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
Hyper Pegasus

Nooo idea. Sorry. :/

Tipsy Strawberry

Queen of Kinky

Ahh, might have been a glitch then. Sorry to bother you, in that case. ;A;

Hope things have been going more up for you lately? Last we spoke, you mentioned ups and downs. D:

Aged Noob

2,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
Hyper Pegasus
Queen of Kinky

Ahh, might have been a glitch then. Sorry to bother you, in that case. ;A;

Hope things have been going more up for you lately? Last we spoke, you mentioned ups and downs. D:

Yeah, they're looking up. My friend from college came home this weekend, and I got to go shopping with her. That was really fun! ^^ Thanks for asking.

Tipsy Strawberry

Queen of Kinky

Yeah, they're looking up. My friend from college came home this weekend, and I got to go shopping with her. That was really fun! ^^ Thanks for asking.

That's wonderful!! I'm really glad things are going better, and you got to spend some time with your friend! Your friend been away at college for awhile?

Of course! Was a little worried, almost had to ask. ^^;

Aged Noob

2,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
Hey everyone. I've been down again lately, and I haven't had the will to respond. Does anyone have a free character who I can get Ivory to interact with? Also, I'm gonna throw in a new character. Would anyone wanna interact with him?

Tipsy Strawberry

Queen of Kinky
Hey everyone. I've been down again lately, and I haven't had the will to respond. Does anyone have a free character who I can get Ivory to interact with? Also, I'm gonna throw in a new character. Would anyone wanna interact with him?

I'm sorry you've been down!!! D: *Offers hug* I'm about to go to practice, so I don't have time to write anyone a response... uhhmmm... Teffia might be free once she's finished causing more problems. She can interact with Ivory - maybe they can bond over both having a grass-type Pokemon? As for a new character, I'd like to interact with him bit I don't think I'd have ant free characters. ;3; (And life is getting too busy for me to post for three)

Also, if Shinigami wants to have temporary control of Teffia in just saying she led Mabin to the room, he's more then welcome to. I'll be gone for a few days. Dx

Tipsy Strawberry

Or she can go talk to Azure. ^^; I don't think he's talking to anyone at the moment...

Tipsy Strawberry

.....soooo. Yeah. How is everyone?

Friendly Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
Good, I want to keep this to going. Does anyone agree with me?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff