Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Noob

2,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

User Image

Genre: Pokémon, Gijinka, High School, Comedy, Romance, Action, Slice of Life

Credits:
                                                                                                                  Idea: Queen of Kinky
                                                                                                                  Layout: Queen of Kinky
                                                                                                                  Images: Zerochan, Google Images, Tumblr

Links:
                                                                                                                  Role Play
                                                                                                                  Profile Thread

Aged Noob

2,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
So I guess I'll be the first to post here. If anyone wants to talk, just quote me or post or whatever lol.
          /drives car through wall
          hello B|
          i have been sick all day how is everybody here

Aged Noob

2,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
Gyoubu

Nice entrance! I'm alright. I had my only midterm today, and it was easy. I hung out with my friend and played video games before going to my dance class. I'm sorry to hear about you being sick. sad I hope you get better soon! Did you at least get to miss school or work?

painterkirby's Spouse

Dangerous Bunny

Em...* pedals in on a red tricycle with three budgies* Hey. Ah, I'm David..and I've been chilling with my flock...and sleeping. Sorry to hear that you've been ill, that's seriously suck-fest. Hope you recover 'u'
Shanigami Hollow

Queen of Kinky

@ queen of kinky
          aah i had my midterms a few weeks ago. i had like four but they were all really easy. |D
          i've had this stomach flu for the past couple of days so i've been sleeping for a million hours

@ shanigami hollow
          /runs over tricycle
          hi there david im daniel. c:
          thank you u v u it seems sleeping for nearly two days straight made me feel better so everything's good now : D

Aged Noob

2,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
Gyoubu

Glad to know you're better! ^^

Shanigami Hollow

Hi David, I'm Britney! It's nice to meet you! c:

painterkirby's Spouse

Dangerous Bunny

Herp, I'm switching out my Mabin pic for a different one in the same style by the same artist. The .gif just makes me sad.
My birds won't shut uup I AM DYING
Gyoubu

My trike...Um, glad you feel better.

Aged Noob

2,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
Shanigami Hollow

You have a bird? o: What kind?

painterkirby's Spouse

Dangerous Bunny

Queen of Kinky

Hi David, I'm Britney! It's nice to meet you! c:

Hello. Jeez, you are all bubbly..it's kind of ********, ********, both of you have such vivid personalities..Ah, it's like high school again...I need my bass clarinet..

Aged Noob

2,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
Shanigami Hollow

Hahaha I'm only bubbly at face value. When I open up to people, I can be pretty depressing... Well, not all the time of course XDD; And I'm still in high school, but a Senior, and I hate it! Why do you think that people there have vivid personalities? o_0 Everyone at my school is the same...

painterkirby's Spouse

Dangerous Bunny

Queen of Kinky
Shanigami Hollow

You have a bird? o: What kind?

User Image
This is us ^^^

painterkirby's Spouse

Dangerous Bunny

Queen of Kinky

Sorry, I'm just getting out of a year long fight with depression and you guys are just such a breath of life. Oh, I graduated last year. Mom wouldn't let me go to college, so I'm struggling to get a job. Been at it for a year.

Aged Noob

2,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
Shinigami Hollow

Aww! I'm so sorry! sad About the depression and the college thing. Honestly, I hate where I'm at too, and I've been pretty depressed too. I'm looking forward to college, hoping things will get better next year. If I may ask, how come your mom wouldn't let you go?

Also, one of my frined's dads has a bird. He chirps a lot... XD It's kinda annoying...
          @ everybody idfk
          I FEEL SO YOUNG. i am just an itty bitty sophomore in highschool.

your birds are really cute david o w o i've always wanted a bird but my grandparents don't want me having any loud animals (and by loud they mean anything that makes noise every so often) so im stuck with a cat.
          fjalw; i hope things get better for you and stuff ; v ; /squeezes your cheeks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff