Welcome to Gaia! ::

sillanod

Also, Sterling is (cough) still not done talking. Once again, I just wanted to give you a chance to respond and ask questions.

In retrospect, she is pretty cliche for a roleplay. The whole 'mystical being thousands of years old' is not a new idea. But in my defense, she was a story character that I adapted for the role play. She's brought her accurate backstory with her, for better or worse.
I'm gonna be away for a few days for a friend's wedding. I'll be back on Monday. 3nodding

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Elymnesis
sillanod

Also, Sterling is (cough) still not done talking. Once again, I just wanted to give you a chance to respond and ask questions.

In retrospect, she is pretty cliche for a roleplay. The whole 'mystical being thousands of years old' is not a new idea. But in my defense, she was a story character that I adapted for the role play. She's brought her accurate backstory with her, for better or worse.

Sorta, but she and the world, and the story, are interesting enough that I don't mind.
sillanod

Sorta, but she and the world, and the story, are interesting enough that I don't mind.

I'm really glad you think so. biggrin

I'm back! I ended up staying a couple more days. Are you stuck with your post?

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Elymnesis
sillanod

I'm really glad you think so. biggrin

I'm back! I ended up staying a couple more days. Are you stuck with your post?

Not exactly. Marcus could say sorry for the nexus needles and say that he's loyal, but that's about all I could do with a post right now, ya know? At this point it might be better to just let Sterling finish.

Though Marcus could say something to that effect if you wanted.
Hey, sorry, my head's been kind of out of the game again. Real life keeps getting in the way. I'll get a post up soon.

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Elymnesis
Hey, sorry, my head's been kind of out of the game again. Real life keeps getting in the way. I'll get a post up soon.

Honestly, Ely, there's no need to apologize. nor is there any need to hurry, I've been really busy too, and I'm going to be out of town for the next two weeks so it isn't like I'm going to be able to respond imminently anyway.

But I do appreciate it.
sillanod
Elymnesis

Honestly, Ely, there's no need to apologize. nor is there any need to hurry, I've been really busy too, and I'm going to be out of town for the next two weeks so it isn't like I'm going to be able to respond imminently anyway.

But I do appreciate it.

I don't feel like you're pressuring me or anything, but I like to keep up the pace for my own enjoyment. It keeps things from getting too stale. But thanks for being gracious.
sillanod
Not exactly. Marcus could say sorry for the nexus needles and say that he's loyal, but that's about all I could do with a post right now, ya know? At this point it might be better to just let Sterling finish.

Though Marcus could say something to that effect if you wanted.

Actually, after re-reading, I'd really like this post. I don't care if it's two lines long. I feel like it's awkward to move forward without Marcus responding and I don't like putting words in his mouth. You never say what I expect you to anyways. It's more fun. 3nodding

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I'm out of town til the 6th, this is posted from my phone. I will get a post up when I'm home. Sorry for the delay
sillanod
I'm out of town til the 6th, this is posted from my phone. I will get a post up when I'm home. Sorry for the delay

No worries! Have fun.

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Elymnesis
sillanod

No worries! Have fun.

I hath return and Marcus hath replied. And it's good to be back.
sillanod
Elymnesis
sillanod

No worries! Have fun.

Welcome back!

I'll reply soon, but probably not tonight.

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Elymnesis
sillanod
Elymnesis
sillanod

No worries! Have fun.

Welcome back!

Okay. Btw I'm trying to get cuppy and fate interested in a new RP im building, now that I've got time for more than one.

I sent them (and you) a pm with the details. Interested?

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Elymnesis
sillanod
Elymnesis
sillanod

No worries! Have fun.

Welcome back!

Hey Ely, I don't mean to bug you, but I would like to move forward with this when you have the time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff