Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Beaver Illuminate

Aw Beaves I'm sorry man. I knew you were dealing with some stuff, but that's awful. I'm glad you're back, but I wish that wasn't why.

Gaia has changed a lot. Part of me wants to leave because I hate what it's become, but I just stay for the forums now.

I don't know if 'heart-warming' is the term I'd use for Lillian, but I do think it could have gotten more interesting. XD I really liked Kael as a character. He seemed to think of the group with a mind of responsibility. He wanted to keep us all safe.

Edit: Oh, and I never got that vibe from Acteon. I feel like he just didn't fit as well in the group and was more of a lone wolf. His and Alekan's animosity might have eventually resulted in the group turning on him, though.

Devoted Cultist

Elymnesis

I made him to be like a "big brother" type of guy, so I'm glad you feel that way ^^ And yeah, I also just want to stay in the forums... like always xD

And also, thanks for the concern, I'm good now though. I realized my relationship was unhealthy to me anywuss... Especially when it dawned to me that my "I hate my life" verbal tic stemmed from it... >_> I have a new girl now, who's really sweet. We're moving together in july :3
The Beaver Illuminate
Elymnesis

I made him to be like a "big brother" type of guy, so I'm glad you feel that way ^^ And yeah, I also just want to stay in the forums... like always xD

And also, thanks for the concern, I'm good now though. I realized my relationship was unhealthy to me anywuss... Especially when it dawned to me that my "I hate my life" verbal tic stemmed from it... >_> I have a new girl now, who's really sweet. We're moving together in july :3

Bad self-talk is easy to pick up and hard to get rid of. I'm glad you're not getting that input anymore. I'm happy for you!

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The Beaver Illuminate
Elymnesis

I'm glad your life is better. And Acteon would have maybe killed Alekan if pushed, but he liked working with other people, he just sucked at it.

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Elymnesis
sillanod
Side note: I still wish we'd gotten to find out how Brand of Chaos would have ended. But not given how long it took to do anything.

Posted.

I think Beaves would have gone right ahead with the whole new world order thing. I think we were the new pantheon. But idk. Should we ask him? He was recently active again.

Also, I think it was probably pretty obvious, but Lillian was neutral evil and pretty ok with becoming a goddess. She was also a sociopath. But her loyalty was to Kael. My intention was to have her incline towards evil, but be restrained by her loyalty. But if Kael treated her poorly or they had a major disagreement, then she would have begun attempting to kill you all to become the ultimate power. She's so manipulative and such a good actress that I think she would have succeeded with at least a couple.

Beaves never caught on, I think.

Posted
sillanod
Posted

I'm working on a post right now. 3nodding

For some reason this is a really difficult one to write. But I'm almost done.

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Elymnesis
sillanod
Posted

understood. And lesson learned: From now on if we make another RP like this, we disclose all we're planning ahead of time out of character and reconcile it, then do the reveals in character
sillanod
Elymnesis
sillanod
Posted

understood. And lesson learned: From now on if we make another RP like this, we disclose all we're planning ahead of time out of character and reconcile it, then do the reveals in character

As unfortunate as it is, I think so.
sillanod

Posted.

Oh, and that isn't really everything, but I wanted to pause to give you a chance to react. Ask questions or something. I'm sure you're brimming with them.

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Elymnesis
sillanod

Posted.

Oh, and that isn't really everything, but I wanted to pause to give you a chance to react. Ask questions or something. I'm sure you're brimming with them.

You are quite mistaken that we're brimming with them. Marcus and Iris are completely blown away by that one. But thank you for giving them a chance to react, it gave me a chance to flesh them both out a bit more.

Also, if you could tell me how to change the name flob, so I can update it, that would be good.
The Beaver Illuminate

sillanod

Oh! Also, I almost forgot to tell you guys. But I put a short poem or blurb in white text underneath almost every one of Lillian's posts. I got a little lazy towards the end of the role play though. Most are original.
sillanod

Posted!
sillanod
Also, if you could tell me how to change the name flob, so I can update it, that would be good.

Wait, which flob? The Information Post?

You can just write text and send it to me and I'll format it. It's just bold for names and normal for the rest, if you're talking about the post I'm thinking.

Loyal Warrior

10,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Elymnesis
sillanod

You can just write text and send it to me and I'll format it. It's just bold for names and normal for the rest, if you're talking about the post I'm thinking.

Just do "Marcus the Bloodhound" the way you did: ⋙Ӎɑʀϲυϛ Ȧəɠoɳ<<<<<<
because it looks cool. Thank you so much, Ely
sillanod
Elymnesis
sillanod

Just do "Marcus the Bloodhound" the way you did: ⋙Ӎɑʀϲυϛ Ȧəɠoɳ<<<<<<
because it looks cool. Thank you so much, Ely

Oh, that! Here's this: linky

But looks like I did that one custom. Here's my own library if you ever need it: linky

Ӎɑʀϲυϛ Ȧəɠoɳ tɧe Ƀɭooɗнoυɳɗ

Here you go!

Bonus: Iʀɨϛ tɧe Єᾁɠɭe

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out