Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageIn the beginning there was a single man who , in his grief, became something more then human. He traded his grief for immortality and his despair for reign over the darkness. He became the first vampire, but certainly not the last. He spent years mastering his powers and his own thirst. In these years he created several vampires, and established a stronghold in Romania. The king , however, soon began to cave into madness. On the eve of his two hundredth year of life, he walked into the sun. When he perished, his children were left with nothing other then chaos. Without a leader, they split off into ground, traveling around the world. Each group set up their own stronghold and these strongholds became the five covens. The vampires soon after created a new type of vampire , the born.

The born became the new standard for vampires. They were stronger, faster, and far more powerful then turned vampires. The vampires fought among themselves, establishing territories and forgetting their roots. Theys spent centuries hiding from humans, being plagued by their own banishment from the daylight. Humans became the dominant species, forcing the vampires into the abyss of darkness. They were forced to adapt, establishing businesses and influencing governments. They now fed from bags provided by blood banks. The vampires were weakening, no longer the powerful creatures they once were.

In what seemed to be a slow descent into extinction, a chance was provided for the vampires to redeem themselves. From each of the five covens, a child was born. This child was gifted with a single ability that made that child far more powerful then any other in their coven. Together the five children, possess the five of the six original powers of the king. Now grown, the covens have decided to send the children to their motherland, Romania. It is here that the children, now fully grown, will attempt to unite their covens in the hope of resorting their race. Can the children unite or will they fall to madness? Can they control their gifts or will their gifts devour them? If they can unite their covens, how will they rule the vampire race?

| Semi literate and Above | Created by Hope_Mercy_Rose | Accepting |

User Image

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
riskinginsanity

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
On a side note, I am totally cool with having MxM FxM and FxF in this rp. Just...in case anyone was wondering.

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
riskinginsanity

Rationing

sarahleinaar

Rikku42

Wilfull Abyss

DarkShadowEnchantress

I will open the rp up once we have most // all of the profiles.

Excitable Vampire

15,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hope_Mercy_Rose
On a side note, I am totally cool with having MxM FxM and FxF in this rp. Just...in case anyone was wondering.

Tis good ro know owo and ok on the profiles thing, will get mine up hopefully by tomorrow : D

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rikku42

Tis good ro know owo and ok on the profiles thing, will get mine up hopefully by tomorrow : D

Sounds good.

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Okay guys, if possible, I would like to have profiles in by friday that way we can get started.

Excitable Vampire

15,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sounds good!
I need to change my date to get my profile in to Friday and not today unfortunately. I'm feeling really sick today, just wanted to give you a heads up.

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
riskinginsanity

Rationing

sarahleinaar

Rikku42

Wilfull Abyss

DarkShadowEnchantress

Those who have not submitted profiles: can you give me a time estimate? I plan to open the rp on tuesday.
Hope_Mercy_Rose
riskinginsanity

Rationing

sarahleinaar

Rikku42

Wilfull Abyss

DarkShadowEnchantress

Those who have not submitted profiles: can you give me a time estimate? I plan to open the rp on tuesday.

I can either later tonight or tomorrow smile

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rationing

sarahleinaar

Rikku42

Wilfull Abyss

DarkShadowEnchantress

What powers did you guys reserve, Again? We had someone cancel a reservation and I need to know what powers are available.

Gibson22sg's Fangirl

Demonic Waffles

Teleportation

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
WilfullAbyss
Teleportation

Thanks

Excitable Vampire

15,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Shielding :3

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Okay guys the RP OPENS TOMORROW, SO get those profiles in to ensure that you can start on time.

If there is an issue keeping you from turning it in, let me know and I may let you post without in (on the understand that it get turned in by a certain point)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff