Welcome to Gaia! ::

people call me " emo / cutter "
first off;

emo is a type of MUSIC and second so what?

cuttIebone's Widow

I've been made fun of in the past for being pale-skinned, and for sticking up for one of my guy friends when another guy who hated him was screwing with him behind his back.

5,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
iceheart831
ii-NeverShoutMisseh
iceheart831
ii-NeverShoutMisseh
iceheart831
ii-NeverShoutMisseh
I used to get made fun of in elementary. because my hair went down to the mid part of my back. o i got it chopped to my shoulders. oh and cause i had bangs. now i have side bangs and people call me emo. well used to anyway. :p
all the way around. i hate school.

my hair was over 2 feet and i was called "chinese repunzell" xD i LIKED that name

-.- don't they know side bangs are HOT right now? O_o

emo. emoemoemo. >.< JUST WHAT is so INSULTING about THIS!!
its like a domino affect!! do they SUBSCRIBE to "insults weekly" or something?!!
*breaths*

well xD don't hate the game, throw out its players ^^
(to hate something means they hold enough VALUE in YOUR eyes to be WORTH such as strong emotion like HATE )

to throw them out, means you leave them on a corner and drive off. xD <- fun rofl

...in my deffence, i came back >.>

o.o
i let it all roll off my back tho.
it doesnt bother me anymore cause im not so emotional. i omly took it to heart because my dad would a buse me metally and physically when i was little, now hes in prison and i hope he rots in hell O:<
but now i laugh at what they say ^^

YAY!! another person who has reached "enlightenment!!" xD

wait what? enlightenment? whats that suppose to mean exactly? xD

long story short it basically means understanding xD (education xD )

oh. i see, education? well i have straight A's at the moment 8D
but education hardly ever phases me cause i dont follow the rules xD

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
ii-NeverShoutMisseh
iceheart831
ii-NeverShoutMisseh
iceheart831
ii-NeverShoutMisseh

o.o
it doesnt bother me anymore cause im not so emotional. i omly took it to heart because my dad would a buse me metally and physically when i was little, now hes in prison and i hope he rots in hell O:<

xD haha i mean you've reached a point in "understanding"
you understand the importance of "yourself" xD

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Matthew1337
Just becouse i'm emo tons of people hate me...

do they matter? eek

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
je ne taime pas
I've been made fun of in the past for being pale-skinned, and for sticking up for one of my guy friends when another guy who hated him was screwing with him behind his back.

omg i love your little golden heart (been looking for it everywhere!!)

ahem: ok back to the subject at hand.

you got made fun of for defending someone? O_O WHAT is our country COMMING TO!!! crying

-.- i actually AM as WHITE AS PAPER (yes my friends have compared)
shake it off and say your "fair skinned" xD

plus thats a racist comment -> sue worthy xD
or just start spreading they're racist= worse than being called pale skinned twisted

the awsome thing is. its true twisted
ohgod. where do I start. ok in 5th grade I matured faster then most girls so I had pimples all over my forehead and nose. but they were a light pink color, so you couldn't really see them from far away. so the more "popular girls" made fun of me. in 6th grade I shrank. I was very tiny compared to everyone in my class. I also wore thick rimmed glasses. I thought they were cool. emo also I have really big eyes. well everyone in my family says I do. 7th I was made fun for moles. not freckles, pimples, clothes, but moles. really, I mean birth marks. come on everyone has them, nobody is perfect. and last year 8th, I was called a bisexual scene geek. actually I am bisexual but I am not scene. I just happen to love skinny jeans. and geek? I got contacts. I actually didn't get to many great grades either. well that's all. and everyone please remember nobody is perfect. the popular girls aren't popular. and you are you. I love you all. bbyyee<3

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
iceheart831
Jake13312
I got accused of being gay at the beginning of the year cuz most of my friends are girls and i like pop music, so the kid who said i was gay wouldn't leave me alone and then it turned into me previously being a girl and getting changed into a guy crying so one day i had enough and i told him to screw the ******** off and he said i was to much og a wuss so i tackled him to the ground and started pounding him but then he grabbed a rock and scraped me accreoss the chest (and yes thats what the scar is for) then the teacher saw us fighting and of course when she walked by she saw me punching his face in so I got suspended and i was like WTF! stressed what about this gash in my CHEST!!!!! So now im a "spazzy gay kid"

1. xD hehe, i think he likes you heart (then agian that could be the inner fangirl talking xD )

2. -.- and ....its wrong to have friends of the opposite gender? who said that?! the idiot! incase people haven't noticed, people tend to "multiply", and to do that you need ______________(yeah basic biology) and girls tend to choose someone who KNOWS them -.- ...wow

3. xD since he's obviously a homophobe (and probably a closet case) it would have been more effective to just kiss him (scare/disgust the c*** out of him) which will lead to HIM starting the fight-> getting into trouble, and viola problem solved ^^

downside: there is a 50/50 chance he will spill. (but usually they refuse to admit it happened xD gotta love that male pride )

-.- you probably won't try this, guys are more adverse to it (male pride i guess? -.- useless thing ), most girls don't care, so its easier xD

The perfect song for this thread is Welcome to my life By simple plan smile

5,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
iceheart831
ii-NeverShoutMisseh
iceheart831
ii-NeverShoutMisseh
iceheart831
ii-NeverShoutMisseh

o.o

xD haha i mean you've reached a point in "understanding"
you understand the importance of "yourself" xD

word xD

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
ii-NeverShoutMisseh
iceheart831
ii-NeverShoutMisseh
iceheart831
ii-NeverShoutMisseh

o.o

The perfect song for everyone who posted on this thread id Welcome To My Life by Simple Plan.
I say its problably the song for my life.
This thread = fail

250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I myslef wass teasedd through all the grades buh i dnt let iht get 2 me kuz i kno wats true ndd wat they say r not. Idc wt nobody says about me kuz ihts no TRUE!!!!!. Im Bisexual ndd idc wat they say i like d**k ndd p***y i like iht oh well u cnt judge the only person tht can judge me ihs GOD!!!! nd unless ur him Shut The ******** Up!!!! or yur gunna get ******** Uppp!!!!

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
bad chick alert12
xd

no one picks on me cue im popular xd xd

That's what she said.

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
bicanthrope
This thread = fail

O_O you came all the way here to say that? -.-

XD ps LOVE your hair heart

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Anthoniee
ohgod. where do I start. ok in 5th grade I matured faster then most girls so I had pimples all over my forehead and nose. but they were a light pink color, so you couldn't really see them from far away. so the more "popular girls" made fun of me. in 6th grade I shrank. I was very tiny compared to everyone in my class. I also wore thick rimmed glasses. I thought they were cool. emo also I have really big eyes. well everyone in my family says I do. 7th I was made fun for moles. not freckles, pimples, clothes, but moles. really, I mean birth marks. come on everyone has them, nobody is perfect. and last year 8th, I was called a bisexual scene geek. actually I am bisexual but I am not scene. I just happen to love skinny jeans. and geek? I got contacts. I actually didn't get to many great grades either. well that's all. and everyone please remember nobody is perfect. the popular girls aren't popular. and you are you. I love you all. bbyyee<3

those girls will get tons of wrinkles due to make up later on, so don't worry

twisted karma always comes to bite people in the butt.

they called you that because they couldn't think of a better insult, don't ponder why, its just that stupid of a reason. -.- which is why most people can't figure out why (YES, they are THAT sad. )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff