Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Genius

23,240 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I still love your avi other then the winking....the rest of it looks fine to me just the winking looks odd.... 9/10

Pirate

I think I know enough of hate, to know that for destruction ice--

Nice space artillery. There are mainly two things I don't like. The position of the legs-- and the fact that one of your arms is just sort of dangling at your side rather than holding the weapon/maybe put on the hip or something. It's a shame because the leg mod's color works well, it's just the position that looks odd. I've never seen a gunman with crooked legs like that, you get what I mean? But, besides those two small flaws, the character is well represented I feel. Good use of background too.

7/10

Is also great, and would suffice.

Devoted Lunatic

Headlesser

User Image User Image

T.B.E.
I'm torn between a 'singing in the rain' vibe and a 'happy criminal making his escape' feeling~
I know, for a fact, that Astra: Oldie Impression can be combined with other items. Action Hero, Cowboy Stubble, Transgenic Soldier and the Godina's are but a few I can think off. So you can make the face fit in far better than the bare one you have now wink
Other than that? I actually quite like it!
8,5/10

And yeah, I know: should not be here but I couldn't let this one slip~

@Rater: The scene is the avatar

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Sineaed

Hory Sheet, THIS IS SO COOL.

I've seen your underwater scene before, but how the frick did you cut it so it was only a shape like that rather than a square?

The black veins (which I'm guessing is the item trimming it all) makes it look like there was an oil spill or something.

It's like looking into a clear ocean's surface at night... Almost. It's still too light. Think you could equip the astra Starry night behind it? That'd darken it so it looks more night-ish

9.98789/10

Misleading Misfit

I do like this
it gives character
My only nit pick would be the headband on your avatar since it is the only source of colour present on the character, I'm not sure it is needed here
9/10

Lover

Monsieur Fallacieux
I do like this
it gives character
My only nit pick would be the headband on your avatar since it is the only source of colour present on the character, I'm not sure it is needed here
9/10

9/10. I'm loving the eerie narrative feel and I think your item balance is just right. My one issue is that the side of your avatar without the spillage feels really empty; the overall look is very side-heavy, but I don't think it can be helped.

@ rater: Sailor Moon Crystal is getting to my head so I suspect my avatar is somewhere along those lines.

Kawaii Shounen

27,440 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Magical Girl 50
tbe !

it's really really pretty! I can definitely see the sailor moon influence hehehehe. I really like the colours and how soft and delicate the av is! I wish the blues were a little more matchy but it's not a huge issue really.

9/10

sqoobie's Husband

Swashbuckling Abomination

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
tbe

needs eyeshadow and a nose

8/10

Heroic Lionheart

10,825 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Brandisher 100
i see the theme
maybe a whip instead of the sword
8/10

Ravishing Radiance's Significant Otter

Launchie

7,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
I will sing like the birdie's do tweet twe-tweet twe-tweeeet!

Fun but I feel like something's missing... Wish I could put a finger on it. 9/10

Toxic Trickster

I like the emotion of surprise Ey?

8/10 the thing i find lacking is it needs something to finish it. Around the avi that is, it feels quite Empty

emotion is spot on tho

Dangerous Lunatic

Azunaz

10/10
I rather love what you have going with this black and white avi, it looks like something straight from a horror movie and I just love horror! emotion_bigheart
i like the colors wink

8/10

Ravishing Radiance's Significant Otter

8.5/10

It's cute, I love the colors.

But, I feel like it's missing something..

Maybe a tail? Although the only tail in that color scheme I can think of is White Hind of Avalon and I'm not so sure that'll fit here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff