Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting and unique!

10/10

Invisible Spark

9.5/10 I like it but those horns are not quite the right color smile
P.s whoever rates mine, Im still looking for a feet item so I'm not finished yet.
Azunaz
The moon is a nice addition yo!

Is there a meaning behind ur art? then maybe i could rate it better.
Ristani
9.5/10 I like it but those horns are not quite the right color smile
P.s whoever rates mine, Im still looking for a feet item so I'm not finished yet.

9.5/10 Besides feet I like this!

Ravishing Radiance's Significant Otter

Captivating Silhouette
6/10

Thanks. I'll admit I'm kind of behind on gaia fashion. 6 is better then it could be for sure. Your's is beautiful. 10/10

Toxic Trickster

Z

sacred butterfly

To your question, my avi's usually has no actual meaning. It's up to the other person to decide what the story behind it is. Example, you imagine the story, of "whats going on" etc. Ask yourself, why are they staring into the light? what is that light? you name it.

As of your avi It looks alright, but could use some more colour balancing, perhaps some sorta background? The kitten seems to be an extra filler to fill more space, i reckon there may be better companions for your avi case. I'm not too fond of the rose in hand either, i believe other handholds may do, unless you wish to express a story with it?

Ravishing Radiance's Significant Otter

Azunaz
Z

sacred butterfly

To your question, my avi's usually has no actual meaning. It's up to the other person to decide what the story behind it is. Example, you imagine the story, of "whats going on" etc. Ask yourself, why are they staring into the light? what is that light? you name it.

As of your avi It looks alright, but could use some more colour balancing, perhaps some sorta background? The kitten seems to be an extra filler to fill more space, i reckon there may be better companions for your avi case. I'm not too fond of the rose in hand either, i believe other handholds may do, unless you wish to express a story with it?

No story just liked the kitten and design of it to be honest. Wanting to do a "Frozen" themed avi but have not came up with a design yet :/

lil nezha's Husbando

Witty Lunatic

@Captivating Silhouette -- Those are some seriously tricky colours!
              I'm impressed that you've used them well, I can never get them to work nicely, you've done a good job
              You've got a good balance of the pink and the green, and the face is really nice!
              I've never been a fan of the pouty, uguu mouth, but in this case it works well
              The arms get lost, however, but the overall shape is really nice
              The background is a bit dark in comparison, but works pretty well in terms of theme
              9//10

@sacred butterfly -- It's very cobbled together, though the expression is nice
              The winged hair has never been a nice item, and it doesn't fit with the theme you're after, so maybe switch it out
              There's a few Frozen themed items (though I imagine they're pricey) and they would help with that
              The umbrella is a bit strange, as is the kitten, and though the leg pose is nice, it doesn't fit well
              A dress or some sort of flowing skirt would work better (they might layer over the legs, which would be nice, though the shoes stand out a lot)
              6//10

User Image

Toxic Trickster

Nice look! It's really techno-ish i really like the hand over the eye mod ya' got there. Everything flows, except the leg mod which probably also is a set with the sitting pose. It manages to blend in quite well (White and blacks of it), making it really hard to spot. Apart from that stable avi

8,8/10

Lover

Azunaz
Nice look! It's really techno-ish i really like the hand over the eye mod ya' got there. Everything flows, except the leg mod which probably also is a set with the sitting pose. It manages to blend in quite well (White and blacks of it), making it really hard to spot. Apart from that stable avi

8,8/10

9/10
While I love the genius of removing your avatar for something theatrical, the pixel appearance of the front characters doesn't match with the smooth smoke of the bg ;_;

Conservative Explorer

Sorelliena

Your avatar is astronomically cute! I really love the moonlit backdrop! The eyes! Everything is perfection. Also very peaceful looking.

10/10
Torchion

I like the rocker look! 9/10! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out