Welcome to Gaia! ::

Item name: Reve Rouille - Surprise attack vest
Layering Question: Are there any capes that look halfway decent with it that don't unequip the vest? -_-
Sleepy_Shadow_Fox
Layering Question: Are there any capes that look halfway decent with it that don't unequip the vest? -_-
User Image
there is that harry potter cape/uniform paired with the vest it looks like a cape.
Maybe try one of the colored ones that came out in the code alpha RIG? I think the white one would be your best bet 3nodding
kk squared
User Image
there is that harry potter cape/uniform paired with the vest it looks like a cape.
Maybe try one of the colored ones that came out in the code alpha RIG? I think the white one would be your best bet 3nodding

Thanks for the suggestions.

I like the combo with the HP quiddich robe thing...saw it on the front page of the new "like they were made for each other" thread, but the sleeves layer over the hidden ace sleeves, and the inside of the cape is a weird orange-y yellow color. I guess I could find a way to work it though.

And sadly, the code alpha capes unequip the vest, which is weird to me. Doesn't seem like a cape and a vest should be on the same layer.

December Frost's Husbando

Shirtless Husband

kk squared
Sleepy_Shadow_Fox
User Image

Nope. They unequip each other.
Sleepy_Shadow_Fox
kk squared
User Image

I like the combo with the HP quiddich robe thing...saw it on the front page of the new "like they were made for each other" thread, but the sleeves layer over the hidden ace sleeves, and the inside of the cape is a weird orange-y yellow color. I guess I could find a way to work it though.

And sadly, the code alpha capes unequip the vest, which is weird to me. Doesn't seem like a cape and a vest should be on the same layer.
User Image
maybe try the jock strap to get rid of the sleeves? then just find a hat to cover that up?
That...just might work. Thank you!

Dangerous Member

So, seeing as I suck at written directions, sweatdrop I shall ask providing an image:
User Image
Total Value: 15,540 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Blue SP Work Jacket
Dutiful Butler's White Coat

Do these two layer on Gaia? ninja
Sakura Miku Vocaloid 01
So, seeing as I suck at written directions, sweatdrop I shall ask providing an image:
User Image
Total Value: 15,540 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Blue SP Work Jacket
Dutiful Butler's White Coat

Do these two layer on Gaia? ninja
User Image
please fill out a form.
If I answer your layering question without a form no one will fill out one, it will be a big headache for me so if you fill out a form I'dbe more than happy to check the layering. 3nodding

Dangerous Member

Item name: Butler Top + SP Work Jacket
Layering Question: Do they layer?
Extra Comments: N/A
Sakura Miku Vocaloid 01
User Image
in the tektek you used the butler coat which does not layer with the jacket.
but if you mean the butler top which you said in the form, it does layer with the sp jacket.

Dangerous Member

kk squared
Sakura Miku Vocaloid 01
User Image
but if you mean the butler top which you said in the form, it does layer with the sp jacket.

gonk There's a difference?! Gosh. Nevermind. Thanks anyway.
Sakura Miku Vocaloid 01
kk squared
Sakura Miku Vocaloid 01
User Image

User Image
yes bc there is a shirt from that set which does layer.
but the coat you have on the tektek does not layer.

I get the feeling that you are upset, I'm just trying to be helpful even though you were not really being clear but whatever :/

I guess your welcome *shrugs*

Dangerous Member

kk squared
Sakura Miku Vocaloid 01
kk squared
Sakura Miku Vocaloid 01
User Image

User Image
yes bc there is a shirt from that set which does layer.
but the coat you have on the tektek does not layer.

I get the feeling that you are upset, I'm just trying to be helpful even though you were not really being clear but whatever :/

I guess your welcome *shrugs*
no not upset. just completely forgetful. User Image
User Image
oh alrighty n_n

Aged Fatcat

User Image

Show me how it ends, it's alright.

item Name: Seracila Pendant

Layering Question: Does anyone know of something that layers over the Zubenelakrab pose of the Seracila Pendant? (It looks like the Perma-Frost loincloth).

Extra Comments: None. (:

Show me how defenseless you really are.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas