• Bookworm 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
tsuruaka
11SHotaru
*Quote Me*
Throw a rate at me please!

Rate: 8//10

This is a great Avi! I love the balance of color you have, and the small gold accents do wonders to this outfit. The area that I would work on is your Avi's face. The glasses are so close to her skin tone that you really have to look closely to even notice them. I would change the facial expression as well - her mouth seems odd. I don't like the nose you have, but that may be because of the glasses. Great Avi! smile

Feline Sweetheart

8,950 Points
  • Bookworm 100
puned_out_kitty
11SHotaru
puned_out_kitty
11SHotaru
*Quote Me*

ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ʲᵘᵈᵍᵉ ᵐʸ ᶜʰᵒᶤᶜᵉˢ
    ʷᶤᵗʰᵒᵘᵗ ᵘᶰᵈᵉʳˢᵗᵃᶰᵈᶤᶰᵍ ᵐʸ ʳᵉᵃˢᵒᶰˢ
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    I feel like you have already rated me but do it again~

Edit: Do you have any suggestions on the background or even the legs? Im trying to stay with the back and white theme

Unfortunately, I feel like I waited to long to reply to this post to give a critique on what you had originally posted. Would you like a rate for this purple and black outfit, or would you like to post a photo o the previous Avi? I'd be happy to rate you as many times as you'd like smile sorry for the inconvenience.

ohh no worries smile I change my avis every couple of days >..< Ill post a picture of the original avi that I wannted you to rate smile
User Image

Hello!

Rate: 9//10

this Avi is great! I love the colors, and you've added in a background nicely. The amount of white you're using at first confused me, but I grew to like it more as i looked over the other features. I really don't have much that I would change with this particular Avi, other than the bow in the hair. I wouldn't use it with this outfit - it makes the head appear cluttered, and with such a powerful hairstyle, I think it would do well to stand by itself as the main feature of the Avi. Nice work! 3nodding

Sparkly Prophet

MsJaxyCatte
*Quote Me*

May I get a rate? emotion_kirakira

Feline Sweetheart

8,950 Points
  • Bookworm 100
Duchess of the Ocean
11SHotaru
*Quote Me*

I KNOW MY ARMS ARE TERRIBLE DONT REMIND ME!

*apologies for the late response*
Rate: 6//10

Your Avi is very cute right now - Some suggestions I'll shoot your way is that the shoes seem a bit awkward with the rest of your outfit. I would try to find some with a bit of a mint color to them, so your shoes look like they belong with the outfit. I also would unequip the hearts - the top area of this avi is all ready crowded, and the hearts stick out, compared to the other items you're currently wearing.

Feline Sweetheart

8,950 Points
  • Bookworm 100
Emerald
Rate me please.

*apologies for my late response!*
Rate:10//10

This is very well done. Your Avi's eyes creep me out! I love how you've taken a more simple route with this Avi. Everything goes great together, and I honestly wouldn't change a thing. Bravo! 3nodding

Feline Sweetheart

8,950 Points
  • Bookworm 100
Ser_Ulroc
MsJaxyCatte
*Quote Me*

Just asking for another rate, also, how's it going?

**Hello again! It seems like it's been forever since I've been active in the AT. I've graduated from my degree program and now I'm just trying to relax before heading back to work haha - what have you been up to?? 3nodding **

Rate: 9//10

I love this! Your Avi always looks like it has a great story behind it, and I find myself trying to pick apart every detail that I can - I love the facial expression and the clouds of smoke around you. I actually think this Avi could work without the background (not the smoke, the environment) but I like that it creates a bit of depth in the scene Nice Avi! biggrin
MsJaxyCatte
*Quote Me*

Rate me, please.

Hunter

MsJaxyCatte
*Quote Me*

Hi~ can I have a rate for my dream avi? Which one is your favorite? And if you have any suggestions for a leg mod I would love to hear it.

User Image

Generous Star

12,225 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
MsJaxyCatte
*Quote Me*

I'm curious heart

Krampus

MsJaxyCatte
*Quote Me*