Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

Dailanie
xCaptain Nerd
Dailanie
xCaptain Nerd
Oh hey there O:

Hiya Hun c:
I love your avi <3 I've always been a sucker for white and teal ><
8//10
The one thing that I do notice is that the Zodiacal anklets don't really match the other teals :/ although I DO understand how hard it is to find ankle accessories that are the right teal colour :3
I'm in the same spot x3

How are you?

Oh, so true :c
I actually started off with the Virgo anklets and built my way up from there (hence, where the color scheme came from). So in my great attempt at trying to apply psychology, I used the other teals to try and pull the flower color closer to the other teals.

Also, I really like your avatar. It's so cute and gives off a tribal feeling.

I'm doing really well ^^ tired though x.x Lolz what about you?

Yeah those anklets are really nice but I so wish that they were a darker teal! XD
Oh and btw I reeeeally want to steal your Tragic Tower hair >.> haha I love that item x3
Thankies so much ^o^ yeah it does seem kinda tribal-ish ^^

Awh. I'm doing well... waiting until I get my ride to robotics.

Yeees, but it could also be the shading on the other teals... HMMM.
Haha, yeah. When I first saw this hair I was like "FJKDAL:FJKEAJ: WAT IS DEEES?", but the other poses are pretty awesome too, not gonna lie. I've used the shin and arm guards on a lot of monochrome avatars.
Dailanie
Permission2Sin
Rate please? <3

7//10
Haven't been a big fan of rainbow avatars unfortunately and I think you need to remove the pacifier and add more white.

Does it change your mind at all if I tell you it's not a rainbow avatar, its a rave girl avatar? and the binky is kinda important for a raver...
Hey people! Rate me Avi!

Puppycorn's Waifu

Moonwalker

Rate my Wizard Avi? emotion_kirakira

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

xCaptain Nerd
Dailanie
xCaptain Nerd
Dailanie
xCaptain Nerd
Oh hey there O:

Hiya Hun c:
I love your avi <3 I've always been a sucker for white and teal ><
8//10
The one thing that I do notice is that the Zodiacal anklets don't really match the other teals :/ although I DO understand how hard it is to find ankle accessories that are the right teal colour :3
I'm in the same spot x3

How are you?

Oh, so true :c
I actually started off with the Virgo anklets and built my way up from there (hence, where the color scheme came from). So in my great attempt at trying to apply psychology, I used the other teals to try and pull the flower color closer to the other teals.

Also, I really like your avatar. It's so cute and gives off a tribal feeling.

I'm doing really well ^^ tired though x.x Lolz what about you?

Yeah those anklets are really nice but I so wish that they were a darker teal! XD
Oh and btw I reeeeally want to steal your Tragic Tower hair >.> haha I love that item x3
Thankies so much ^o^ yeah it does seem kinda tribal-ish ^^

Awh. I'm doing well... waiting until I get my ride to robotics.

Yeees, but it could also be the shading on the other teals... HMMM.
Haha, yeah. When I first saw this hair I was like "FJKDAL:FJKEAJ: WAT IS DEEES?", but the other poses are pretty awesome too, not gonna lie. I've used the shin and arm guards on a lot of monochrome avatars.

True true :/ Oooh Robotics? o: Sounds interesting :3
GRAR! I'm gonna steal it from you emotion_dowant

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Permission2Sin
Dailanie
Permission2Sin
Rate please? <3

7//10
Haven't been a big fan of rainbow avatars unfortunately and I think you need to remove the pacifier and add more white.

Does it change your mind at all if I tell you it's not a rainbow avatar, its a rave girl avatar? and the binky is kinda important for a raver...

Hmm...Not really because to me I just see a Rainbow avi sorry ): (one track mind sorry)

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Techno Mixer
Hey people! Rate me Avi!

9//10
I like this but the slippers kinda throw me off :/ Never been a big fan of slippers

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

xXDevilish DancerXx
Rate my Wizard Avi? emotion_kirakira

9//10
I love this! My only problem with it is the legs >< I really don't like that leg mod D: Very beautiful though!
Dailanie
Techno Mixer
Hey people! Rate me Avi!

9//10
I like this but the slippers kinda throw me off :/ Never been a big fan of slippers

Lol thank you, And ya but the slippers are my prized possessions.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Techno Mixer
Dailanie
Techno Mixer
Hey people! Rate me Avi!

9//10

Yeah I get what you mean :3 Well it's still a very good avatar ^^

Foe

hi there :v i'd like a rate, but mostly i need help finding a head accessory that layers where the mana seed is right now

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Trojan.exe
hi there :v i'd like a rate, but mostly i need help finding a head accessory that layers where the mana seed is right now

9//10
I haven't seen a half and half avatar in ages! This one is really nicely done <3
Unfortunately I can't think of any suggestions ): Sorry ><

Foe

Dailanie
Trojan.exe

9//10
I haven't seen a half and half avatar in ages! This one is really nicely done <3
Unfortunately I can't think of any suggestions ): Sorry ><
thanks man
fff, i've been looking for something to replace it for damn near a week sad i've found lots of stuff that layers under it, but none that replace it
Dailanie
Techno Mixer
Dailanie
Techno Mixer
Hey people! Rate me Avi!

9//10

Yeah I get what you mean :3 Well it's still a very good avatar ^^
Thank you! I came to like it right after I wasted all my gold and was listening to Techno.
Dailanie
True true :/ Oooh Robotics? o: Sounds interesting :3
GRAR! I'm gonna steal it from you emotion_dowant

:c Yeah, it's pretty intense.
OH NO. BUT I'LL BE BALD IF YOU STEAL IT FROM ME. BAAAAAALD.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff