Pitch black
Whats wrong?

If you please ^^

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Marathon 300
Azunaz

I'd like if you did an Optimist, Pitch Black, and a What's Wrong on the Avatar of Twilight, please.

Familiar Lunatic

I hate to sound like a d**k, but every time you rate me its negative... as i look through your past avi's im wondering why you offer advice to people on their avi's?
Youre relatively new to gaia and I have to say it shows, Your avi choices are background orientated.. they're all macho blood and black.. I dont see any range or item layering..
AKA I dont think you should be advocating your opinion as if it were some glorified perspective...

Toxic Trickster

Honey Bones
I hate to sound like a d**k, but every time you rate me its negative... as i look through your past avi's im wondering why you offer advice to people on their avi's?
Youre relatively new to gaia and I have to say it shows, Your avi choices are background orientated.. they're all macho blood and black.. I dont see any range or item layering..
AKA I dont think you should be advocating your opinion as if it were some glorified perspective...

Heyo, it's alright to sound like a d**k. I guess people view avi's different, that's the core of what makes "rate X avi" a thing. If people all were to have the same opinion, i suppose rates wouldn't be a thing. Yes, many of my avi's are background orientated. That is due to my inspiration coming from matching with background. (Inspired by some other AT'ers) My avi making doesn't lie within having item layering etc. It comes to simplicity and "uniqueness" aka, i'm trying to find an underused item, in which i'll turn into an avi. An example would be an ugly background, a skin item which people find ugly, some sort of hat. And attempt to make an avi out of such. I'm not aiming for quality. I'm aiming for making something "different" which i suppose just is my avi style. So yes, i suck at layering, spot on for you.

Sorry to be a bother for you. As for my rates being negative on your avi's perhaps they have not caught my eye at that time. Speaking of which, sounding negative is a key to improving the avi, when sounding "negative" it's looking for what's wrong with that X avi. Some people come looking for improvements, others come for 10/10. So it wouldn't be bad after all ey?

One last thing is, don't take rates extremely heavy (Don't let it affect you). You should view your own avi's how you please, other people may see it bad, but why would you give a damn? it's your creation after all.

Enduring Hunter

Azunaz

Hey, how's it going?

Toxic Trickster

Balem Abrasax
Azunaz

Hey, how's it going?

Oh hey! Faring well. Same old

I'm surprisef you suddenly appeared again, really nice to see you around. Speaking of which i like your eye plus the giant nose combo ad usual you got there!

Grateful for ya passing by emotion_yatta

Enduring Hunter

Azunaz
Balem Abrasax
Azunaz

Hey, how's it going?

Oh hey! Faring well. Same old

I'm surprisef you suddenly appeared again, really nice to see you around. Speaking of which i like your eye plus the giant nose combo ad usual you got there!

Grateful for ya passing by emotion_yatta

Good to hear.
I went on a bit of a hiatus because I got busy with school, but now I'm back.
Thanks, you know it's my favourite (;

pantec's Buttercup

Seasonal Wife

Number
                      Optimist
                      What's wrong

Pretty please~
                      redface

Otherworldly Monster

16,925 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Yo, Azu, can I get some inspiration? I can't figure out what to do or build with, my only request is a rarely used companion.

Toxic Trickster

Ser_Ulroc
Yo, Azu, can I get some inspiration? I can't figure out what to do or build with, my only request is a rarely used companion.

Yo, you want a rarely used "companion" I often define companion as something interacting with the main avi, so my inspiration companion for you is: http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/92511 "He will return" pose, which includes a ghostly figure grasping your avi. I'd love to see you pull off something with it. Never seen it used on an avi before, except on a background avi-type.

Enduring Hunter

Hey, could I get some inspiration?

13 Fingers's Wife

5,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Optimist and Inspiration por favor?

Toxic Trickster

Balem Abrasax
Hey, could I get some inspiration?

You often make avi's that has a serious look on their face.

I'd like to see you make an avi resolving around the background

"Brutal Warzones" (Beach front) with the nose you always are using. The rest is up to you, imagination has no limits emotion_yatta

Item link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10148813

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces