Darc Nightgale
Features

Will we be seein' more achievements anytime soon? 3nodding

Oh yeah! 3nodding

Yay! emotion_hug
How soon?

Smol Waffles

Shops

Will it be possible to make it so multiple items of say, like stockings can be purchased at once in the gokd shops? Like in the cash shop, I can buy two or more of an item if I wanted but the gold shops you can't.

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Jayce Reinhardt
sup-qt
Jayce Reinhardt
sup-qt
codemonkey37179

Yes, I know they are. I was just teasing. (anyway we are sitting around the same table and I'm in throwing range at the moment, so I'd better be nice)

.: [ :p hopefully you have something to throw back. ] :.

I sense a Nerf battle forthcoming. . . .

.: [ ninja That wasn't my intention at all ] :.

Fuddy duddy *mutters*

.: [ Maybe a large scale nerf fight will inspire them into nerfpunk ninja ] :.

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Tom_Neverwinter
I miss zOMG is there any eta on it coming back online?

"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

It won't ever come back.

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn."

Unstoppable Krampus

Features
Is there any chance we could get a price column added to the wishlist page?

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
vii-Lucky
Features

Can we have a button in the inventory page that will just enable the inventory arranger? instead of randomly/accidentally dragging items to different places.

Interesting idea, we can take a look and see if this is something quick and easy to implement.

Lowkei's Husband

King Lunatic

19,525 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
Renaissance
Events

I was thinking if your hard up on ability to create new events it would be really fun to do some old ones again even if its a repeat story (especially fun if its any Gambino story) Or you know like run the 04 Olympics program for April fools next year it would be sooo much fun.

Definitely we've been looking into some of the older games, but we'd like to keep the plot going forward and involving new NPCs. heart

Aged Genius

jodikara
Items/Events

Are we going to have another summer event that is fun like the one a few years ago? I actually look forward to the events.

Nope. No more fun events. Only boring ones from this point forward.

But seriously, which event did you find so much fun?

Sparkling Dragon

49,400 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Features/Events
I just realised that the Pandora's Gate page doesn't say anywhere when the kickstart's gonna end, could you please add these details on future kickstart pages?~

Relentless Glitch

Narumi Misuhara
Pie
Features

Could we have a settings option to disable inventory worth calculation? Or at least set it up so that part loads asynchronously? My inventory sometimes takes a while to load while it's calculating, and it seems to be whenever I have more important things to do than sit around and wait for it to finish counting beans. sweatdrop

The inventory worth calculator as it currently is, was a quick add-in for those that found it very useful and lost it after you know what shut down. The long term plan is for it to be a link to a separate landing or a modal that will open and show the value of all your items from greatest to smallest, with marketplace links for each item.
Thank you!

Lowkei's Husband

King Lunatic

19,525 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
The Iron Magus
Items/Features

What conclusions regarding the community's feelings toward gold generators can you draw from the recent survey, and what do you plan to do to address them?

I will try to address this as concisely as possible but I have a tendency to ramble, so please bear with me. It’s extremely simple to say gold generators will never be sold again, but that would actually cause more damage than being helpful, and here is why:

Properly balanced Gold Generators allow us to make a certain amount of revenue that frees up our art and developer resources to work on features, new art and fixing old bugs. This is what it all boils down to- resources. We can easily say that given the survey results, we should only make black Fantasy items – but we won’t, we will make girl items, boy items YES EVEN YELLOW items. Simply looking at the Cash Shop at the only limited quantity items to sell out- most of them are GGs, and this conflicts with the message that users want them removed.

We have to look at situation as a domino effect. If Gold generators are no longer sold, it would mean we would have a harder time hitting our daily / monthly goals. With goals not being hit, cuts will need to be made, either in art, features, or updates to the site. In the past, we set a wrong standard of things by not limiting the amount of gold that can be purchased. We understand that introducing gobs and gobs of gold into the economy is bad, but looking at the overall data, we have remained steady over the last couple months, and even a decline of gold in the economy.
We have been consistently updating Loyal’s with LQI items, and since the start of this initiative, combined with the Loyal’s Gate series we’ve sunk over 3 quadrillion alone- trimming more than 1/3 of the gold economy. We are keeping a close eye on the economy as a whole and making adjustments as needed to balance and sink more gold out.

We are also trying to address the disparity from newly returning users and users who do not have the option to purchase GC by giving more ways to earn higher gold payouts- Switch-em, Booty Grab, Daily Chance and Pink Links have all been updated and we won’t be stopping there.
Not all Gaians will agree with the measures we’re taking, but at the end of the day, our goal is to provide you with the best possible items, and new features. We are almost on the cusp of releasing a Chat system, Avatar dream builder, Pet RPG, Mobile app updates and Guild renovations, and we hope that when these come out, combined with a stabilized gold economy we can all have fun on the site that has brought us all so many great memories.

Divine Muse

sup-qt
Jayce Reinhardt
sup-qt
Jayce Reinhardt
sup-qt
codemonkey37179

Yes, I know they are. I was just teasing. (anyway we are sitting around the same table and I'm in throwing range at the moment, so I'd better be nice)

.: [ :p hopefully you have something to throw back. ] :.

I sense a Nerf battle forthcoming. . . .

.: [ ninja That wasn't my intention at all ] :.

Fuddy duddy *mutters*

.: [ Maybe a large scale nerf fight will inspire them into nerfpunk ninja ] :.

You tease me so much. . . .*wants all the Steam/Nerf/Clock/Diesel/and everything else punk.*

Lowkei's Husband

King Lunatic

19,525 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
Linshon
Question: Why did bluealaris pick Fruit Topping over Linshon? emotion_donotwant I still need answers.

I already told you, I'm easily persuaded by food!

Bloodthirsty Bunny

Angels Alibi
Items

Question;
When posting in the Items Glitch thread, it grows rather disheartening when your report isn't touched
I know only the artist who worked on an item can fix a glitch, and I know artists are busy, but perhaps if they see someone post a glitch and they know the artist no longer works for Gaia, they could say something?

This isn't so much a question as a request, but I still wanted to bring it up
It would greatly help the outlook people have when posting a glitch, to know it was seen but unable to be worked on or something
-still sobbing over princesse glitch-

If the original artist isn't around anymore, we try to forward the item glitch onto a senior artist who can help out. Sometimes the glitch reported can't be fixed or is intentional. Which glitch report are you referring to? Please feel free to leave me a message on my profile page. It might've been addressed already and gotten buried in the thread. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff