Welcome to Gaia! ::

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Im_Miss_Jazzi
Hi I live in Ireland and it appears when i try to buy Gaia cash of any amount using mobile i get a little window pop up saying " Error initiating BOKU flowCountry not enabled for me...". Its been like this for quite sometime now.

Looks like Ireland may have been temporarily suspended from Boku, unfortunately there's nothing we can do here and you will need to contact Boku at. You can contact Boku regarding this by using the following:

Phone: (866) 865-1173

Online: http://www.boku.com/support/

Hope this helps!

Shy Fox

bluealaris
SilverFoxThief
Games

Any chance Fafnir could be a kin at some point soon? whee

Possibly!

emotion_kirakira I'm on pins and needles already! whee heart

Thanks for answering btw! 4laugh

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Games

Hello! I really really really miss Summer Springs. Is there any chance at all that this game might come back?

If not, is there maybe some way some of the super cute items found in Summer Springs can be used in gaia houses?

But I do really miss that game x'3.

Dragon Storyteller

52,925 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Zanethemayor
`Hydro

emotion_donotwant EXCUSE YOU I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MY PRECIOUS GODDESS IN DOLL FORM LONGER THAN THE RANGERS HAVE BEEN AROUND.

crying *weeps on your shoulder*

Hydro, that's impossible....

The Bunny Rangers were at the Easter event and the throwback event happened during May.... sweatdrop

Three months you have been waiting for your Rangers.

Last November. I remember asking about the doll (and full item) since last November because that's when the Nyk LQI came out.

You know all the details about your favorite characters...and I, mine. =P

But yes, SDPlus Dolls of ALL the NPCs would be nice. <3

Skilled Genius

sup-qt
Narumi Misuhara
sup-qt
Features:

Are you guys aware that if you open the Chat and Lake kindred at the same time, it causes one of them to lag real hard to the point where its not worth it and you need to close one?

...no ....no we did not

.: [ Yeah, I keep forgetting to post in the bugs thread about I'm sorry.
lake Kin is usually alright, but when open at the same time, the chat usually lags or wont open rooms properly. Not everyone seems to have the issue tthough.
] :.

Yeah, the chat kills my browser. Especially when I switch between the chat window and another browser window. Ugh, it's a pain.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
`Hydro
Zanethemayor
`Hydro

emotion_donotwant EXCUSE YOU I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MY PRECIOUS GODDESS IN DOLL FORM LONGER THAN THE RANGERS HAVE BEEN AROUND.

crying *weeps on your shoulder*

Hydro, that's impossible....

The Bunny Rangers were at the Easter event and the throwback event happened during May.... sweatdrop

Last November. I remember asking about the doll (and full item) since last November because that's when the Nyk LQI came out.

All the manga/shopkeepers updated avis only please and thanks.

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
bluealaris

Thank you for compiling this list. We'll review the chances, of course some rarity is intentional, but we want everyone to be able to use Alchemy so some chances can stand to be bumped up.

Thank you for the consideration, blue!
>w<

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
`Hydro

Oh, whoops, I didn't even think about that! Sorry Hydro about going off on you like that... crying

Ugh, I feel awful about this now.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Narumi Misuhara
Sahri
Question Category: Features

Question: With the recent development surrounding Flash it has become evident that there is no future for Flash. What are Gaia's plans to convert the site to HTML5? Will current and future games and features be converted? You have already demonstrated that you can do great things with HTML5 smile

I don't know if I'd say it has no future, there have been a few time it was said it was going to die and yet there it still is. It may just need to go through it's next evolution. To answer your question however, the way it will likely play out is any new features will use html 5 and the existing games will remain as they are in Flash.

What about fishing which is already in development. Flash or Html5?

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Narumi Misuhara
Sahri

Question: With the recent development surrounding Flash it has become evident that there is no future for Flash. What are Gaia's plans to convert the site to HTML5? Will current and future games and features be converted? You have already demonstrated that you can do great things with HTML5 smile

I don't know if I'd say it has no future, there have been a few time it was said it was going to die and yet there it still is. It may just need to go through it's next evolution. To answer your question however, the way it will likely play out is any new features will use html 5 and the existing games will remain as they are in Flash.

Alright. Thanks for answering. But will Fishing will be rewritten in Flash or HTML 5?

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,925 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
Games/Lake Kindred

Is there anyway you guys could make level grinding easier?

If you guys want people to play the game you need to make the pacing quicker because I've heard constantly that people are getting burned out on level grinding.
It's not fair for people who have jobs, classes etc.
People are going to lose interest quick & they already are.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Items

So...how 'bout a new set of Prize & Joy items? *wink wink nudge nudge*

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Lowkei's Husband

King Lunatic

19,525 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
Jisen Meizuki
I'm surprised from all the threads, no one brought this up. sweatdrop

Items
Today, we saw three limited gold generators in the Cash Shop. We thought for sure that the GC Feature in the Marketplace will replace the GG for good. Can you explain to us why you brought the gold generators back to the Cash Shop?

There will probably never be a point where we never ever sell them again. That being said, this is a rare occasion and will likely not happen again for some time.

Enigmatic Bachelorette

10,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Features

For the past several weeks I've been getting a "General Error invalid-owner" message when trying to access the avi builder. Is there any way to fix this?

Skilled Genius

lilloulou
Narumi Misuhara
Sahri

What about fishing which is already in development. Flash or Html5?

I'm hoping HTML5. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces