Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
chai fae
Happy tenth anniversary Gaia!

My question is, who would I talk to about a sponsorship/partnership deal? My fiance is an indie game developer and we were wondering about advertising with Gaia. I'd love to get some information about how the sponsorship and partnership deals work! Thank you in advance. 4laugh

Hello and happy Gaiaversary! You should reach out to DJ Helsing - he'd be the man to answer your questions biggrin
Zero Omega
OV8ION
Zero Omega
OV8ION
When are mod applications reviewed?

Whenever we do a round of new moderators.

Which is when -- ?

Whenever we can fit in the time to do rounds.

Thanks, Zero "Obfuscation" Jones! xD

Witty Lover

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Zero Omega
minaminolover
Zero Omega

Whenever we do a round of new moderators.

Did you all think that Gaia would grow and last 10 years?

I think it's certainly possible with the power of all our users!

The dedicated ones anyway! heart
~ones who are on EVERYDAY (me addicted), or 3-4 times a week~

Dedicated Student

Uncle Kenny
SaXoPhOnE_gEeK
Are you guys disappointed we didn't break the most users online mark? gonk

Nah, we had en epic celebration, the online number being topped would've been good but the fun we had can't be beaten.

I would have helped if I could have. I couldn't help. I wasn't allowed to go into towns.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
One last question before the AtA end: is it possible to move Eli's freebie profile thread to the profile discussion forum once the event is done? I think it would be a great ressource for anyone which want to customize their profile smile

Questionable Creature

User Image
█████████████ ████████xxxN a y a . M e r a ixxx████████ █████████████

I hope I'm not too late to this thing. After reading a question about blackjack on the first page I decided to ask my own. Blackjack for me personally is the easiest and best way to earn tickets. But I wonder, is there any chance you'd ever, either add more npc's to play against, or let us play each other in blackjack, but still earn tickets given by the game?

█████████████ ████████xxx© E x c u s e . M e ! ©xxx████████ █████████████

Sexy Kitten

Sandokiri
Chillaxasaurus
I kinda wanna know why the Angelic Halo has no more collectible?
Why its so high priced when people try to sell then if they do?

Because the time when it had a collectible was June 2003. It's so high priced because there are fewer than 100 in existence.
Oh okaii. because I kinda want one.. but they are so high its not fair

Angelic Champion

Pink in Style
icyMOTHA
Oh yes~ o uo

Synchronicity Rin and Len have a special place in the heart of my twin sister and I.

...And Sailor Moon just rocks. 8D

So then if it is truly special, you saw the 3rd part. What was your thought on how the series ended? Good, bad, why-did-they-go-with-the-"let's-kill-everyone"-ending or please don't end? mrgreen

My twin sister is currently living in Japan so she was able to preorder the CD and had it the day it was released so I got to hear the song about 4 days before the video was released. :3 Even just hearing it made my eyes water.
I think it was a good ending however I kinda have a headcannon that they are the only two that died, not the whole world.
Personally, being a twin thats seperated from my sister myself, I think dying together is what I would want in that situation. It has been stated that Rin was dying anyway, so by dying together they can always be together. I wouldn't want Len to go on without Rin. It just wouldn't be right. When Rin was dying in his arms I was bawling my eyes out over skype with my sister. All in all I'm pleased with what they did with the series.

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

lanzer
Winter Hue

I believe that the item was meant to be a set to not be confused with the original, but I'll talk to the art team about it tomorrow. Thanks for the feedback!
I think it's an item that should be as a set, without a doubt.

Partying Prophet

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Uncle Kenny
Shishioh Tai
Ten years on Gaia and this is the first time I've made it to an AtA. Oops.

I've only the one question right now.

Will we ever get to learn more about the incident(s) that made it illegal to use robots for combat purposes? (As mentioned by Ribateau.)

First rule of Robot Fight Club...don't talk about Robot Fight Club.
Well next time don't invite Adam Savage to Robot Fight Club. D:<

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
lanzer
Winter Hue
I am pasting this directly from my Site Feedback thread concerning this request.
The thread already has 160+ users that want this. I do hope this ATA increases that 10 fold.

Yes HQ, I am going to be THAT users that complains. However first I must thank you for the fantastic 2003 freebie item you gave to us.
The 10th Anniversary Mini Halo and Winglets special item. Which of course can grant us the Angelic or Demonic versions.
However, I must say... you could have added an extra oomph that I am pretty sure many users would prefer and adore.

That of course would be to add two more poses. Each would have the halo and the wings separated.
I present the following images below to basically some up what the heck I am talking about.

User Image

*This is not adding the poses of the original Angelic/Demonic Halos and Wings*
CLICK THE SPOILER for solid proof that the poses are indeed not the originals.

User Image

So please Gaia. You have already released everything you need to do this.
Just separate the poses like shown. A user wouldn't need to get a duplicate.
Don't end the event on this note. It can be a tad greater if you let it be.

Everyone that wants this change, please click the "sign" in the poll and voice your opinion here.
Hopefully HQ will grace us with kindness and add the two poses that many of us desire! O A O

I believe that the item was meant to be a set to not be confused with the original, but I'll talk to the art team about it tomorrow. Thanks for the feedback!

I would love to be able to mix , and match.

Precious Nerd

Renais
What program(s) do your animators use for the various animated items / rig gifs? Photoshop and Flash?

Yes you are correct. The CI pet animation in the header is simple photoshop and animated items are made in Flash.

James18uk's Widow

Headstrong Wife

13,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pet Lover 100
Wassermadchen
Happy 10th Gaiaversary!!! biggrin

Also, I was wondering.... earlier I tried to get onto the Towns event, and everytime I had tried to go to 5 in 002013, the page stopped loading and wouldnt load at all, and when I clicked "find me a room" I got an error msg --

Method: 301
Error Code: -6
Error: The hood address is invalid

When I finally was able to get there, it was only because I asked my friend to try and I clicked his "join me in towns"--and at that point, we didnt see anything....and we werent able to get the "gifts".

Also, I have been wondering about this one ForEver! : Is there ever gonna be an upgrade for the Inventory? To make it easier to sort and reorganize? The way it is now takes WAY too long to organize, and with my OCD,....yeah..........

Bloodthirsty Pyromaniac

24,925 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Uncle Kenny
Raven Spit
Question- Do you guy's ever sleep?

Serious one- Will we have an Easter/St. Patty's Day event?

Easter? Absolutely.

St. Patty's Day? This one I'm not sure about, the big events are kind of merging themselves closer and closer this year so it leaves me less time for mini-events like that. If it's possible I'd like to but I don't know for sure yet.

Ok. Sounds good. Thank you!

Smitten Pumpkin

RaffaeIIo
Ma Ajmala
milkbun
Ma Ajmala
Oh and another thing I forgot to ask or wanted to get asked

Who is the owner of Waffes the cat? Or is he every bodies cat?

He is Lanzer's cat.
oohhh thank you

Was wondering that 3nodding
waffles even has his own tumblr
http://waffles-the-cat.tumblr.com/

i love waffles so much

Kitty!!! I'm going to have to stalk that blog now. xd Waffles. heart Lanzer is awesome for loving kitties.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff