33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
SIGNAL BOOSTING THESE TWO POSTS... BECAUSE! lol Tumblr

Pirate Captain Sushi
Actually, I do have another question...

Dafuq is with EB's avatar face?
Where did he get that faceplate and why are his eyes misaligned?

User Image

I actually have a topic about this if you'd care to read it.

E-Corp Saboteur
WHO DID YOU BET ON WINNING THE CURRENT EVENT? ninja
CAN YOU RENAME THE EVENT "THE BATTLE OF THE BULGE"?

/////

Also: Do you guys ( admins/devs ) have data on any individual player's egg counts for the Event? I'm just curious. o3o

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

siskataya
Kiro_Shinigami
Is it an april fools prank that gaia paypal wont work? XD I wanna make you guys filthy rich!! Take my monies I want pixels!

No, that is NOT an April Fool's joke! We're sorry you are having issues using Paypal. I am unable to reproduce the error you are having. If you could edit your post in bug reports to include more information about the error you are receiving as well as provide the requested bug report post information, I can make sure that the issue gets escalated to the proper team to handle such things!

In the meantime, you can try using the old payment flow found at: http://www.gaiaonline.com/collectibles Click on the "Get One" button, and then when you are taken to the purchasing page, click on the "Get Cash" tab instead to purchase cash instead of a collectible letter. You then jsut have to follow the instructions and you should have your cash.

One note: Using the old payment flow can sometimes freeze the items you purchase as it reads the purchase as the first time using Paypal, at least via this method. If they are frozen, please just file a billing ticket and we can get them unfrozen for you.
Thank you so much! I might have to file a ticket yeah cause Its passing to a screen not letting it go further without loading times or any indication its working. Ill try both methods and should I run into a bump Ill report it immediately. Thankyou Sisky.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
KityBloodstone
Zero Omega
Kiro_Shinigami
Ooh ooh ooh~ Dear gods~ The daily chance shows avatars that are undressed and look like they have been abandoned by the user. Is there a way to make sure they kinda disappear and more pretty avatars appear for us to drool all over?

Also is the Featured profile thing gonna return?

The Daily Chance avatars are randomly selected from the last 100 avatars posted in the nomination thread. Featured profile is something that we haven't looked into yet.
So, would it be worth it to continue to ask to be featured? I didn't want to spam the thread with my pleas sweatdrop

The nomination thread serves two purposes:

1. Users self-nominating them for the Gaia Blog featured avatar.
2. Used as a hub to gather avatars for the Daily Chance feature.

So yes, nominating yourself is still totally worth it.

Celebrating Gaian

Hey all just wanted to say HEY! and thanks for keeping busy at the office!

Playful Guildswoman

OMFG Shushu
Corinth Maxwell
cat_stare *looks around for the post he made a few minutes ago which somehow mysteriously vanished* Well, then......someone's sense of humor died today. cat_evil

Dude be happy the gave your post a thought.
They are just completely ignoring mines.

Try to post on page 1 for next week, it helps.

Precious Nerd

annaliesalayoshi
when you guys make these holiday events, do you make two sets (or however many factions there are) of finale prizes before the last day of the event? or is it after you get the outcome?

it seems such a shame to not be able to use the losing team's victory item and it seems too stressing to make one just after getting the results

or has all the events been rigged to fit the items that were thought of before hand??? twisted

Usually when we make a winner's item it is neutral to the sides but themed to the event.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Margaree
Just running through the thread to say hi smile

Hi Margaree! Hope you are having a great evening! biggrin

Original Pumpkin

jellykans
OMFG Shushu
Corinth Maxwell
cat_stare *looks around for the post he made a few minutes ago which somehow mysteriously vanished* Well, then......someone's sense of humor died today. cat_evil

Dude be happy the gave your post a thought.
They are just completely ignoring mines.

Try to post on page 1 for next week, it helps.

emotion_eyebrow

Aged Genius

Aye dude
siskataya
Aye dude
Can you add me biggrin

And Why is the Gaiahq.com thing aloud it is very annoying smile

Actually, it is NOT allowed - it is a gold selling site (which is against our ToS!) and the accounts spamming that URL need to be reported so we can take care of them!
but they just make more can you just set up a ban for 24 hours if they post the sites name? like auto ban? because i have seen these on other sites.

I'll be working on something soon.

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Uncle Kenny
animefanatic208
Where is the Easter Bunny's holiday spirit?...

and will there be a zOMG Easter event this year?

His spirit is being funneled into wanting to destroy everything that's cute.

No, we don't have any plans for upcoming zOMG events.
Would you be willing to redo one of the old zOMG Easter events, like the ones with chocolate eggs or strawberry chocolate eggs?

Scurvy Pirate

Ren Orenji Doragon
SIGNAL BOOSTING THESE TWO POSTS... BECAUSE! lol Tumblr

Pirate Captain Sushi
Actually, I do have another question...

Dafuq is with EB's avatar face?
Where did he get that faceplate and why are his eyes misaligned?

User Image

I actually have a topic about this if you'd care to read it.

E-Corp Saboteur
WHO DID YOU BET ON WINNING THE CURRENT EVENT? ninja
CAN YOU RENAME THE EVENT "THE BATTLE OF THE BULGE"?

/////

Also: Do you guys ( admins/devs ) have data on any individual player's egg counts for the Event? I'm just curious. o3o

I have data for everything related to the event.

Deadly Wench

14,500 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
Why can't I get Virtual Piggy to work for me? I signed up twice with two e-mails and try to buy things but all it says is that Gaia doesn't allow Pending Transactions (through Paypal) What does that mean and what do I do to fix it?

Timid Harvester

17,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Hello all! I'm here to inform and or ask if the Gaia Staff is aware that there is still a LARGE amount of users who are experiencing glitches with the Timid Achievement (myself being one of them). Since last September THIS thread has been going strong in the Bug Report & Technical Support forum. It documents our progress but most importantly that this issue may have been resolved for some but it is STILL affecting plenty and seems to be user specific. Is anything being done to address this glitch and when might we start seeing progress again?

Shameless Wench

*cracking sounds*
(You hear a muffled voice saying "Thanks for the Easter event" coming from inside the egg)

Feline Sweetheart

14,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Love Machine 150
Zero Omega
KityBloodstone
Zero Omega
Kiro_Shinigami
Ooh ooh ooh~ Dear gods~ The daily chance shows avatars that are undressed and look like they have been abandoned by the user. Is there a way to make sure they kinda disappear and more pretty avatars appear for us to drool all over?

Also is the Featured profile thing gonna return?

The Daily Chance avatars are randomly selected from the last 100 avatars posted in the nomination thread. Featured profile is something that we haven't looked into yet.
So, would it be worth it to continue to ask to be featured? I didn't want to spam the thread with my pleas sweatdrop

The nomination thread serves two purposes:

1. Users self-nominating them for the Gaia Blog featured avatar.
2. Used as a hub to gather avatars for the Daily Chance feature.

So yes, nominating yourself is still totally worth it.

Ok, I shall spam away ^^

((you answered me? you answered me?! *faints*))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff