7,000 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
MDofDarkheart

User Image

Kinda look awkward big doesn't it?
It's still good though so I'll send the money now.

Mirashuka Ichaga rolled 1 100-sided dice: 36 Total: 36 (1-100)

7,325 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Let's see... Do I have any luck biggrin

Anywho, how are you? I might try to do the pixel thing. Just sticking to drawings for now though. My thread seems so dead Q~Q also I've been thinking about actually selling it too. Have no clue what it'd go for x.x but you might be getting some random pms from me soon lol.

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Mirashuka Ichaga
Let's see... Do I have any luck biggrin

Anywho, how are you? I might try to do the pixel thing. Just sticking to drawings for now though. My thread seems so dead Q~Q also I've been thinking about actually selling it too. Have no clue what it'd go for x.x but you might be getting some random pms from me soon lol.

OK feel free ^^ and idk it just depends if you want to do typical artist asking prices which seem extreme frankly or to have your pieces going for cheaper ^^ which means you will probably make more art all just depends ^^

7,325 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

OK feel free ^^ and idk it just depends if you want to do typical artist asking prices which seem extreme frankly or to have your pieces going for cheaper ^^ which means you will probably make more art all just depends ^^

Well no.. the average nowadays seem ridiculous.. I mean yeah the art maybe awesome but like 150k and 1mil are way too much and for little chibis I've seen over 25k and I mean like the simplest not even trying... (Or so it would seem) I guess I could ask the forum.. though I haven't had much luck with it before >.>;;

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Mirashuka Ichaga
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

Well no.. the average nowadays seem ridiculous.. I mean yeah the art maybe awesome but like 150k and 1mil are way too much and for little chibis I've seen over 25k and I mean like the simplest not even trying... (Or so it would seem) I guess I could ask the forum.. though I haven't had much luck with it before >.>;;

really all depends how many you want to do you could say 25k but you won't get many people asking if you lowered it to like 10-15k that would be reasonable ^^ like 10k uncolored and 15k for colored biggrin

7,325 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I Want A VS Sprite !
username : Mirashuka Ichaga
reference : Avi
base : link
emotion : cocky but still sexy
extra info : been wanting one for awhile hehe ^^;;
background : blank
text : none
VS logo : no

7,325 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

really all depends how many you want to do you could say 25k but you won't get many people asking if you lowered it to like 10-15k that would be reasonable ^^ like 10k uncolored and 15k for colored biggrin

Yeah that makes since. I'm sure ill do something along those lines. Just really want it to work lol. How are you today anyway?

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Mirashuka Ichaga
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

Yeah that makes since. I'm sure ill do something along those lines. Just really want it to work lol. How are you today anyway?
good enough had to fight with a cat of ours today it has claws and we don't want to declaw it so we got it some of these things called soft paws what you have to do is trim their claw a tad and then basically super glue these plastic caps on their claws it doesn't hurt but our cat didn't understand and was skittish.

7,325 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
good enough had to fight with a cat of ours today it has claws and we don't want to declaw it so we got it some of these things called soft paws what you have to do is trim their claw a tad and then basically super glue these plastic caps on their claws it doesn't hurt but our cat didn't understand and was skittish.

Oh yeah that's understandable. I think they have some for dogs too. But I'd rather deal with it lol. Poor kitty. It was only a pawdicure lol...

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Mirashuka Ichaga

Oh yeah that's understandable. I think they have some for dogs too. But I'd rather deal with it lol. Poor kitty. It was only a pawdicure lol...

she was fine after it was just unplesant. they do have some for dogs but dogs don't really use theirs like cats do our cat does this thing with her hind leg to push off of my hubby and bloody his arm thats why we got them because she doesn't realize that they really kinda hurt.

7,325 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

she was fine after it was just unplesant. they do have some for dogs but dogs don't really use theirs like cats do our cat does this thing with her hind leg to push off of my hubby and bloody his arm thats why we got them because she doesn't realize that they really kinda hurt.

I helped my old vet once in high school over the summer. Mostly spays and males getting snipped but once I saw a cat get declawed.. it looked so awful.. I'm glad you didn't do that but the younger the kitten is the better off it'll be with the pain and learning to be clawless. But that'd be kinda gross to get blood smeared on your arm xp

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Mirashuka Ichaga

yeah this thing is really great because im hoping she understands its a good thing and it really doesnt hurt i think part of her freaking out is that she was a stray when she was a baby and has never been in a home so both bathing her (we did once with her and our other cat the other cat didn't fully like it but she was very well behaved) and trimming her nails seemed like such horrible events because she has never experienced either.

Hesitant Hobo

29,050 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • ReAnimated 50
I want a new sprite ;D
imma give you all my inks <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash