Total Votes:[ 137 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 57 58 59 > >>

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Mirashuka Ichaga
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

a little bummed (and in need of gold) but other than that fine.

Aww then I shall buy some things ^^ but are there other reasons why you're bummed?

Click.... i don't wanna stretch a whole page

A friend from high school who i haven't seen in 5 years told me she was going to see me today so i was excited when I woke up i asked her when she was coming over and found out shes already done and out of town without calling me (she had an eye Dr appointment in my town) I asked her why because I haven't seen her in forever and she said it was way to early in the morning. But She did this another time when she was going to be passing through she said she may or may not stop bye because she had her cat and dog in the car. Well she didn't So idk She did this in high school too and I kinda feel like she is either afraid of seeing me (or maybe my hubby since she doesn't really know him or anything about him) Or is just avioding me Idk... It just makes me sad when she tells me she plans on stopping bye and then doesn't I mean she told me yesterday she would and didn't tell me what time her appointment was.

I just feel like she makes excuses idk it seems like shes afraid of something but what idk...

well and what really kinda upset me after all that was she said "We will hang out sometimes soon don't worry." I just feel like she is idk half way ashamed as to where her life went she just is one of those people who can't share her feelings but feels shame like no other...

But also she didn't like coming to my house even in high school because she was afraid of my stepdad so I kind of wonder if this fear hasn't transferred to my husband... She just idk she bums me out when she does this.

I may agree to her coming over if she says she will again but I will not alter my daily life for it or get so excited... no point. I mean it really hurts me because I really don't have any friends who come over to my house (except my brother) I had one other friend come over one time and that was about it. None of the people who were my friends really want to come over and say hi. Granted She can be slightly pissed because in five years i have never even discussed going to her house b she was an hour away and in a huge city which i was not going to drive all the way to. And we did make some half assed comment of *we should totally go shopping together sometime* but neither one of us budged or set a date so it was one of those pipe dream kind of things.

I just idk I was really happy to see her because she was in town there was no excuse for her not to see me but clearly she made one....

7,325 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

Oh wow.. yeah I can definitely understand why you'd be upset. I'm sorry that all happened though. Man thats really lame. But if she's never really talked about it she could have had some past issues with male figures but it shouldn't stop her from seeing you. Maybe meet close by if she is afraid. I can understand not having friends over *i don't even get messages from mine lol* I moved almost 800 miles to be with my bf xD

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Mirashuka Ichaga
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

Oh wow.. yeah I can definitely understand why you'd be upset. I'm sorry that all happened though. Man thats really lame. But if she's never really talked about it she could have had some past issues with male figures but it shouldn't stop her from seeing you. Maybe meet close by if she is afraid. I can understand not having friends over *i don't even get messages from mine lol* I moved almost 800 miles to be with my bf xD

Yeah well she moved about an hour away and now shes moved back in with her parents idk i told her maybe we can go shopping some time. I just idk shes always been kinda flakey when it came to coming to my house. granted I guess things are always going to be awkward between us.

7,325 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

Yeah well she moved about an hour away and now shes moved back in with her parents idk i told her maybe we can go shopping some time. I just idk shes always been kinda flakey when it came to coming to my house. granted I guess things are always going to be awkward between us.

That's not too bad of a drive though. If things are meant to get better they will sometimes life treats us badly =/ unfortunately...

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Mirashuka Ichaga

That's not too bad of a drive though. If things are meant to get better they will sometimes life treats us badly =/ unfortunately...

Yeah... well and i know we both don't have a lot of money but idk... i just really haven't physically hung out with a friend in like 2 years... i had a friend move in with me for about a month but she spent all her time on fb stalking her bf... so she never really wanted to hang with me plus she was sleeping when ever I was awake and when i was working or asleep she was up...

Desirable Lover

6,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Yaksha Sans Amour
i am wondering if u hv more art examples abt guys drawn by hand?

only a few
12 http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/Labyrinth1/Original art/Drawings/sandyandcharcoalhuman.jpg]3

thts nice do u draw girls bttr than guys?

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yaksha Sans Amour
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Yaksha Sans Amour

only a few
12 http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/Labyrinth1/Original art/Drawings/sandyandcharcoalhuman.jpg]3

generally i would say yes i prefer drawing girls ^^

Desirable Lover

6,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Yaksha Sans Amour
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Yaksha Sans Amour

only a few

awwww man ok then

7,325 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

Yeah... well and i know we both don't have a lot of money but idk... i just really haven't physically hung out with a friend in like 2 years... i had a friend move in with me for about a month but she spent all her time on fb stalking her bf... so she never really wanted to hang with me plus she was sleeping when ever I was awake and when i was working or asleep she was up...

Lol that doesn't seem healthy for a relationship. But wow that would suck having someone stay with you only to basically not do anything with you. I don't have much spending money atm myself but just sitting down and watching a movie or tv is fun.

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Mirashuka Ichaga
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

Lol that doesn't seem healthy for a relationship. But wow that would suck having someone stay with you only to basically not do anything with you. I don't have much spending money atm myself but just sitting down and watching a movie or tv is fun.

well her issue was she was 18 and has always desperatly been gaga over her internet boyfriends well this boyfriend she got to see in person and talked her into sleeping with him so she was desperatly clingy and 24/7 all she could think about was being with him so she didn't want to get a job (said she did but had no drive) and just stalked the guy on fb all the time even if he wasn't online she would messgage him 20 times a day.

7,325 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

well her issue was she was 18 and has always desperatly been gaga over her internet boyfriends well this boyfriend she got to see in person and talked her into sleeping with him so she was desperatly clingy and 24/7 all she could think about was being with him so she didn't want to get a job (said she did but had no drive) and just stalked the guy on fb all the time even if he wasn't online she would messgage him 20 times a day.

eek oh my...

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Mirashuka Ichaga

eek oh my...

yeah she was quite obsessed and a month after she moved back in with her parents *after living with us* they broke up... because she was a stalker.

7,325 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

Well that happens when someone does foolish things ^^;; people will be who they are. however I'm sure we all get that way with at least one thing or another in our lives.

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Mirashuka Ichaga
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

Well that happens when someone does foolish things ^^;; people will be who they are. however I'm sure we all get that way with at least one thing or another in our lives.

i suppose so for her its men though what really hurts is when she gets serious with a guy he can do no wrong and her friends become the enemy she becomes far to engrosed which is sad.

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yaksha Sans Amour
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

awwww man ok then

its not that i cant or won't draw guys i just have more fun drawing girls ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items