Total Votes:[ 6 ]
1 2 >

Fallen Protagonist

7,050 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Welcome! The hall is now open!!

☰☰☰☰✾✾✾Come dine with me!✾✾✾☰☰☰☰

Hello! Welcome to my Art Banquet. This is a place welcome to friendly dinner conversations about food and fashion as a bonus.
You will find many samples of delicious clothing here as I post updates and I may be inspired by some yummy foods mentioned to work out some new designs as well.

I am studying fashion design AND I hope to be a baker some day so what better to combine the two!
This is an art shop for those interested in what I'm doing or for separate requests you may have. I work with traditional only, but I am also studying to improve my digital art "etiquette". (This is a dinner hall after all).

If, by any means, there is something wrong with these posts please tell me, Thank you.

Topic Explained

Do you like food? I'm sure you do! We can talk about all kinds of dishes and desserts, drinks and appetizers. Even what you just started snacking on!
How about fashion! What if you saw your favorite sweets made into a costume, or shoes, accessories! Think about it! That's what I'm here for. As long as you bring your table manners anything is possible here! Anything delicious!
In case you want a visual of what I'm talking about here are some examples!

User Image
User Image
User Image

I will draw anything to the best of my ability!

☼☰☰☰☰News + Updates☰☰☰☰☼

Open! Here are some things I draw on my free time.

User Image

☼☰☰☰☰Dinner Requests☰☰☰☰☼

Five at a time please!

+++Welcome+++What's on the Menu?+++Menu+++Terms of Service+++Finished Delicacies+++

Fallen Protagonist

7,050 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
What's on the Menu?

I'm a college student currently studying Illustration, but I plan on branching out on to other things I love to do. I work both Traditionally and Digitally, but I am much more accustomed to working with my traditional tools. For these works I will use markers and ink.

As of [8/7/16] I can only allow requests up to the hips. This is subject to change anytime. I do not accept gold for main pieces, but for sketches I will allow a customer to name any price! Please make a good deal ;D I only accept Paypal for transactions!

I'm inspired by several artists to continue my traditional work as well as start digital work, Jun Mochizuki, Shirow Miwa, Tsukiji Nao, Karakara Kemuri.

I love to talk about food as well. I eat all sorts of things and I'm interested in what others eat too! Food, music, and games tend to inspire me but sweets always catch my attention. This post is welcome to any conversations about food!

+++Welcome+++What's on the Menu?+++Menu+++Terms of Service+++Finished Delicacies+++

Fallen Protagonist

7,050 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Menu

I accept RLC (Real Life Currency- Paypal only) and gold. Buuuut I could be bribed with lots and lots of gold and items on my wishlist(rarely) as well if you make a good offer. I can also offer sketches! PM me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Note that I have the right to decline as well, don't add extra salt to your dinner plates please.
Prices include inks only. Minimum Colour.

Headshot: 15 bil
Bust: 20 bil
Half body: 25 bil
Add a character : 2.4bil
Chibi: 5 bil

Sketch batch:
Headshot: 5 bil
Bust: 8 bil
Half body: 10 bil
Add a character: 2.4 bil
Chibi: 5 bil

Below are RLC prices if you are interested/ They would be supporting me greatly and would have first priority. Markers don't come cheap.

Placing an Order

Quote me or PM me this form.

Art Request (w/References): (Avatar, Original Character, ect.)
Additional Information (character background, mood, ect.):
Format/Orientation (Headshot/Bust/Half body/Chibi):
Coloured, Ink, Sketch:
Other (Additional comments and References):
Offer if and only if sketch is chosen:

Shipping?: (Y/N)
Address: (NOTE: PM this order to me if you want shipping to be done! For the sake of your safety do not put your address on a public post!!)

Fallen Protagonist

7,050 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Terms and Conditions + Important Notes

Limits to your dinner request:

There are none! As long as the request follows the ToS of Gaia, I will draw your request to the best of my ability.
+ I have the right to refuse a request
+Prices are subject to change
+I will not start the request until payment is fulfilled.
+Prices are in gold ( and USD)
+Requests can be kept anonymous and will not be posted anywhere unless the customer is alright with it.
+ If a full payment cannot be reached, or I'm unable to complete your request we can contact each other until the problem is resolved :>
+ I believe in confidentiality. I will not give your address out to anyone if you chose to have me ship a finished work to you. I would expect you to do the same for me.

Rules of the Dining hall

+Respect everyone's opinions and tastes in fine dining.
+Do not derail the conversation from food (which can literally go anywhere).
+Do not fight
+ Keep the conversation SFW of course.
+ If you want to bump- post a picture of your favorite food or outfit!

If you have any other questions don't be afraid to ask.

Fallen Protagonist

7,050 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Finished Delicacies

Recent works + Samples

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Fashion Sketches:

Fallen Protagonist

7,050 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
//Reserved :>

Fallen Protagonist

7,050 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Mmm, this looks so good, right? First project! Pavlova! My friend introduced it to me as something they had the other day. I've never had one though :c

Toxic Muse

30,565 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Falling For You 25
All this yummy food you posted is making me hungry ;w;
And I love your ideas of combining food and fashion I think it's cool I've recently watched way too much project runway

Fallen Protagonist

7,050 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
JigokuHime65
And I love your ideas of combining food and fashion I think it's cool I've recently watched way too much project runway

You're not the only one getting hungry... ( I wish I had something really tasty right now boo)
But thank you! I haven't watched project runway in so long but I watched a fashion debut not to long ago and it was so awesome (* ^ *)9
It's against The Gaia Rules to mainly focus on RLC.
You can mention RLC briefly, but your art shop should mainly focus on gold as a payment.

Toxic Muse

30,565 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Falling For You 25
Luchera
JigokuHime65

You're not the only one getting hungry... ( I wish I had something really tasty right now boo)
But thank you! I haven't watched project runway in so long but I watched a fashion debut not to long ago and it was so awesome (* ^ *)9

Ahhh :c maybe soon you will have some tasty food snacks then heart
You're welcome smile XD Ahh I see -- Well Project Runway just isn't the same without Michael Kores anyway

Fallen Protagonist

7,050 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
maikaymon
It's against The Gaia Rules to mainly focus on RLC.
You can mention RLC briefly, but your art shop should mainly focus on gold as a payment.

Ok, I was unsure if I was able to or not. Thank you, I'll fix my focus.

Fallen Protagonist

7,050 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
JigokuHime65
Luchera
JigokuHime65

Ahhh :c maybe soon you will have some tasty food snacks then heart
You're welcome smile XD Ahh I see -- Well Project Runway just isn't the same without Michael Kores anyway

I did casually get some chocolate. Very casually.
You have a point there... I like watching debut shows because everyone has such different ideas, and the models always look cool.

Toxic Muse

30,565 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Falling For You 25
Luchera

You have a point there... I like watching debut shows because everyone has such different ideas, and the models always look cool.

Chocolate is always good heart
XD Very true, but the debut shows kind of also you can't get attached to anyone very quickly... because you never know what the judges will think.

Fallen Protagonist

7,050 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
JigokuHime65
Luchera

Chocolate is always good heart
XD Very true, but the debut shows kind of also you can't get attached to anyone very quickly... because you never know what the judges will think.

I've had a lot of sweets in the past day I don't know if I should keep buying more!
True, I'm pretty picky about the drama-ish bits of these shows though, I just like watching the runway. There's so many cool things!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff