Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Phantom

Working to save up for art here, in the meantime bump!

Shy Kitten

random_shiichan
ninja heart

omg yay! familiar peeps!

Okami!!! :'D
not sure if you remember me lol sweatdrop

Trins! (followed u here) ninja

PIXUUUU!! ; u; heart

Shii *A* How have you been?

Familiar Friend

Denshia

Den!! omg it's been a while! I've been pretty busy and thought of checking out gaia after a year, just to realize a lot has changed x___x"
but I"m glad you're still here too ^.^

Shy Kitten

random_shiichan
Denshia

Den!! omg it's been a while! I've been pretty busy and thought of checking out gaia after a year, just to realize a lot has changed x___x"
but I"m glad you're still here too ^.^

Been on a horrible up and down roller-coaster -.- Glad to see you two and yeah it's changed WAY too much. Almost wonder why I get on some days =/

Familiar Friend

Denshia

Been on a horrible up and down roller-coaster -.- Glad to see you two and yeah it's changed WAY too much. Almost wonder why I get on some days =/

aww, but I hope things are better now? :3
OMG I FEEL THE SAME WAY!! Sorry for caps, but I'm glad Im not the only one thinking this lol
Gone are the days when gaia gold was'nt inflated to 200,000 billion,
i remember it was such a huge deal for me to just earn 1 mil gold at one point lol
and no more zOMG and aquariums =/
plus we knew so many friends/familiar faces who were online back then, most of them are gone T.T ....well its been years lol so I guess real-life took over.
Atleast a few are still here, so I guess I'm just sticking around for them lol ;P

Shy Kitten

random_shiichan
Denshia

aww, but I hope things are better now? :3
OMG I FEEL THE SAME WAY!! Sorry for caps, but I'm glad Im not the only one thinking this lol
Gone are the days when gaia gold was'nt inflated to 200,000 billion,
i remember it was such a huge deal for me to just earn 1 mil gold at one point lol
and no more zOMG and aquariums =/
plus we knew so many friends/familiar faces who were online back then, most of them are gone T.T ....well its been years lol so I guess real-life took over.
Atleast a few are still here, so I guess I'm just sticking around for them lol ;P

Yep real life really kicks you in the butt. I kinda miss the cinema I mostly missed how it was when I first joined it was way more fun and art didn't cost an arm and a leg -.- and I guess just too much heart break

Designated Panda's Significant Otter

Adorable Lunatic

random_shiichan
ninja heart

omg yay! familiar peeps!

Okami!!! :'D
not sure if you remember me lol sweatdrop

Trins! (followed u here) ninja

PIXUUUU!! ; u; heart
4laugh 4laugh heart heart heart

Familiar Friend

Denshia

Yep real life really kicks you in the butt. I kinda miss the cinema I mostly missed how it was when I first joined it was way more fun and art didn't cost an arm and a leg -.- and I guess just too much heart break

tell me about it, it's kicked me in the butt this year with school xP
glad i'm done though lol had some spare time to return to gaia for a while
ohhh yes I do remember that!! Cinema's gone too?! aw man! :/
and I totally agree, these new prices for art and items are unbelievable -___-"" smh
but I guess it's something everyone's getting used to i'm guessing?

Familiar Friend

outlaw trinidy

I just sent you the lengthiest comment on profile lmao rofl razz mrgreen

Adorable Lunatic

random_shiichan
outlaw trinidy

I just sent you the lengthiest comment on profile lmao rofl razz mrgreen
haha reading it now
Been writing os my thoughts are rather distracted XD

Shy Kitten

random_shiichan
Denshia

tell me about it, it's kicked me in the butt this year with school xP
glad i'm done though lol had some spare time to return to gaia for a while
ohhh yes I do remember that!! Cinema's gone too?! aw man! :/
and I totally agree, these new prices for art and items are unbelievable -___-"" smh
but I guess it's something everyone's getting used to i'm guessing?

Well I haven't seen it on here at all =/ I want to say yes and no

Adorable Lunatic

Familiar Friend

Denshia

ah i see, *sigh* I guess its something to get used to xP
By the way, does your avatar have something animated? 'cause the avatar's hidden behind this play button and when I try to press it, it takes me to your profile instead lol

Adorable Lunatic

the play button is something that happened when the settings got all weird from an update
I forgot how, but google "remove playbutton flash" it should pop up a how to guide

Shy Kitten

random_shiichan
Denshia

ah i see, *sigh* I guess its something to get used to xP
By the way, does your avatar have something animated? 'cause the avatar's hidden behind this play button and when I try to press it, it takes me to your profile instead lol

Yeah it is...what internet browser are you using? Gaia showed how to fix that awhile ago

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff