• Popular Thread 100
T0XXIE
Spicy K-O
T0XXIE
Spicy K-O
T0XXIE
Spicy K-O

You havent hear about that >.> Oh dear I was scared after hearing it~

Well you dont have the original Pokemon green in Japanese so yu dont have to worry but apparently the ORIGINAL japanese version of green had an odd pitch in the lavvender town music.
One that only undeveloped ears like kids could hear, Adults cant hear it because theyve developed too far. anyways it altered the braiwaves of kids in japan and kids stared commiting suicide left and right by jumping off buildings and hanging themselves for no apparent rreason.

THATS why I ride my bike through Lavender or run through it super duper quick 0_0 scared me senseless~ Im not sure if its compleetely true but they recalled all original greens in jjapan

I've always weirdly liked the lavender town music xD
Like, it freaks me the hell out but at the same time I don't mind it

Oh that o.o Yeah I know about that

Lavender town music always scared me XD Especially when I was a kid...
It always makes me sad to play that part of the game nowing I killed Blue`s Raticate ;^;

hfdjsa;fd You actually KILL a pokemon??
See I'm used to the new versions where it's a cubone and it's mom died ._.

This IS in the old version XD You never wondered Why Blue was at the top of lavender radio tower and why his trademark raticate doesnt show up after you fight him on the SS annne?
Its because you killed it in battle.

So thats why Blue is there. To lay it to rest ...then you fight him and beat him AGAIN. XD those games depress me now >.<

Excuse me while my inner child cries like hell
omg XD

This is where I finally opened my eyes to that, I was like....Wha....o....OH NOOO DX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mythical Gaian

Spicy K-O
T0XXIE
Spicy K-O
T0XXIE
Spicy K-O

It always makes me sad to play that part of the game nowing I killed Blue`s Raticate ;^;

This IS in the old version XD You never wondered Why Blue was at the top of lavender radio tower and why his trademark raticate doesnt show up after you fight him on the SS annne?

So thats why Blue is there. To lay it to rest ...then you fight him and beat him AGAIN. XD those games depress me now >.<

omg XD

This is where I finally opened my eyes to that, I was like....Wha....o....OH NOOO DX

TTTTTT^TTTTTT
I remember reading that forever ago and and waaaaaaah TT^TT

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
T0XXIE
Spicy K-O
T0XXIE
Spicy K-O
T0XXIE
Spicy K-O

omg XD

TTTTTT^TTTTTT

II knooooow D: I read that last year and I was like *BAWWWWS* "
and now those games have never been the same for me ;^;

The Red Pocky Box's Partner In Crime

Swashbuckling Shapeshifter

30,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
  • Cheerleader 200
I was looking around the Art Shop threads and was wondering if I could trade links with you. Unfortunately I don't know if you'd prefer that request in the thread or as a PM ><

Mythical Gaian

Spicy K-O
T0XXIE
Spicy K-O
T0XXIE
Spicy K-O

omg XD

TTTTTT^TTTTTT

BAWW
This will have my inner child upset for foreverrr T^T
MUST FORGET Dx

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
ShoeboxWarrior
I was looking around the Art Shop threads and was wondering if I could trade links with you. Unfortunately I don't know if you'd prefer that request in the thread or as a PM ><

I would love to trade links smile
Woud you like a banner or actual~ link I have banners but their not clickable ones XD
I actually prefer them here that way my Inboox isnt full of links XD
Thanks for reminding me though Ill put something on my front page about links XD

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
T0XXIE
Spicy K-O
T0XXIE
Spicy K-O
T0XXIE
Spicy K-O

omg XD

TTTTTT^TTTTTT

BAWW
MUST FORGET Dx

CANNOT UNSEE >=D
Oh god its late 0.0 I geuss I got caught up in looking at BJD stuff ~ XD Oh wells might as well stay up now~

Mythical Gaian

Spicy K-O
T0XXIE
Spicy K-O
T0XXIE
Spicy K-O

TTTTTT^TTTTTT

BAWW
MUST FORGET Dx

CANNOT UNSEE >=D
Oh god its late 0.0 I geuss I got caught up in looking at BJD stuff ~ XD Oh wells might as well stay up now~

BJD?
I WILL USE THE BRAIN BLEACH!!!!! I SHALL UNSEE!!!
lol looking back on it all, a lot of things about early kids shows and games are just effed up xD

30,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
  • Cheerleader 200
Spicy K-O
ShoeboxWarrior

Woud you like a banner or actual~ link I have banners but their not clickable ones XD
Thanks for reminding me though Ill put something on my front page about links XD

Thank you! An actual link would be awesome so that they could actually link through to your shop. whee
This is mine:

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/inconvenient-art-shop-slots-open/t.76707539/][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y239/isablondethng/Extra/tiny.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
T0XXIE
Spicy K-O
T0XXIE
Spicy K-O
T0XXIE
Spicy K-O

TTTTTT^TTTTTT

BAWW
MUST FORGET Dx

CANNOT UNSEE >=D

BJD?
I WILL USE THE BRAIN BLEACH!!!!! I SHALL UNSEE!!!
lol looking back on it all, a lot of things about early kids shows and games are just effed up xD

BJD is Ball Jointed Dolls XD Ive got one and Im shoping for new things for it~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. this is a BJD XD

anyways yeah especially pokemon with me I look back and GO WTF!

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
ShoeboxWarrior
Spicy K-O
ShoeboxWarrior

Thank you! An actual link would be awesome so that they could actually link through to your shop. whee
This is mine:

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/inconvenient-art-shop-slots-open/t.76707539/][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y239/isablondethng/Extra/tiny.jpg[/IMG][/url]

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/spicy-cafe/t.74028939_1/

30,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
  • Cheerleader 200
Spicy K-O
ShoeboxWarrior
Spicy K-O
ShoeboxWarrior

This is mine:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/spicy-cafe/t.74028939_1/

Thanks! I'll add it now (=

Sparkly Vampire

Spicy K-O
Nukido
Care to trade links?

[url=http://tinyurl.com/7l5nyrx][img]http://tinyurl.com/72x9lyc[/img][/url]

Sure! ^_^ Gladly thankyou!
sadly the banner I had made isnt clickable and I dont know how to make it clickable but I`ll trade banners smile

[IMG]http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/ac178/yaoiking2/bnnerspicy2.gif[/IMG]

I can make our banner clickable if you want heart

3,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
Username: xXThe Painted AngelXx
Commission Type:Digital sketch? :'3 like your example?
References: User Image I have others who I'd love to have drawn by you if she doesn't quite float your boat....
Further Notes/Questions:Her name is Rinai, it means cold love, she's an immortal (not the, she can't die or be hurt kind, the kind where you can seriously injure her, but she'll still heal, it'll just take some time, and a serious blow to the head will cause memory loss for quite some time) demon who can control spirit (soul/chakra/aura/whateveryoucallit) and water/ice. She's highly intelligent book wise, but day-to-day stuff... she can come off a little naive, especially when interacting with people. She's socially awkward, blushes a lot, and secretly hates herself, but she masks her pain and angst with a loving, warm, affection smile that could light up the darkest room. She's also one of those naive idiots that likes to believe that in the end, everything will be alright, you've just got to have hope and faith. Oh and she loves playing dress up, especially being a maid and a school girl, but any sort of costume goes. And she looooves sweets. Especially those really long pole like lollipops. She's also known for doing sus things/being provocative and not realise she's doing it. She's just cute like that. Like a kitten :3
Total Cost: 30k
Bribe?:I know... I don't need to bribe you... but gosh... your sketches.... hnnnnggggg~<3 I love them~! I'll give you 100k for it >3> More than happy to wait for this gorgeous art.

Oh! And I was wondering if we could trade links?
If so, here's one of my joint art shops banner clicky thingies. :3

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/under-construction/t.77386301/][img]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z322/Raining_Skittlez/Banner-1.gif[/img][/url]

now... I must away to bed! *super pose*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces