Total Votes:[ 13 ]
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

User Image
(text not by me)

User Image

welcome rules prices & samples form waiting list

Welcome

Hello, everyone! cat_biggrin
You can call me Zen. I have been drawing for many years now, and in many different styles. At first I used to only try to draw in anime, but I then realized that my doodles were something unique and complete in themselves. So now upon developing my own style, I draw in anime and realistic. I tend to be a rather..."out there" artist. None of my samples on here will show much of my weird side, but if you're interested, check out my Deviant Art. I hope that what I provide here will be to your liking and that you'll enjoy your finnished product!

Thank you for stopping by~ emotion_dowant

User Image

Rules

Alright, children! Time for the rules...

1. Please follow the ToS.

2. Any constant cursing and rude behavior can be done in the GD and CB.

3. Please be respectful.

4. No random begging or asking, fill out the order form please.

5. No posting your form on the thread, fill out the form and PM it to me, thank you.

6. Questions? Suggestions? PM me smile

7. Feel free to chat and mingle! Even bumping smile anything to keep my shop alive.

8. If you read all the rules, please add a yum_puddi to your order form smile

Giga Puddi is always watching yum_puddi
Prices & SAMPLES

The way I price is by how long it takes, colors, effort, style, ect;
If you do not like what you have purchased, please tell me why and I will refund some of your money.
I use very expensive markers (copic) to make colored drawings. I usually touch up my drawings with GIMP, Photoshop, Manga Studio and other editing tools.
(I enlarged some of the images so that they're bigger and better for viewing- please forgive any oversized or prominent pixels)

Colored (Anime/Manga) [X] [X] [X] [X]
Head: 8-10k
Head to waist: 25-30k
Full body: 30-35k

Black and White (Anime/Manga) [X]
Head: 5k
Head to waist: 10k
Fully body: 20k

Black and White (Realistic) [X] [X]
Head: 10-20k
Head to waist: 20-30k
Fully body: 25-35k

Colored (Chibi) [X] [X]
Head: 6-8k
Head to waist: 15k
Full body: 20k

Black and White (Chibi)
Head: 6k
Head to waist: 10k
Fully body: 15k

Icons (Colored and of anything you want) User Image (<--- sample)
Would you like custom icons like the ones on Gaia? yum_pie yum_strawberry yum_salmon
Icon: 2k
2 Icon deal: 3k
Order Form

Please read, copy, paste, fill out, and PM this form to me for your order. PM to me with the title "Art of Zen" or else I may not get around to your order for a while.
Payment: we'll start our trade, but before it is complete, I shall give you your finnished product with a watermark. Then, we'll finnish our transaction.

☀ I acknowledge that if I do not like my order that I will only get a partial refund.
☀ I acknowledge that [b]Zen Blood of forever Love[/b] owns these images and shall use my order as she feels right, also not giving anyone else credit to them.

[b]My username is:[/b]

[b]My order type is ([u]underline[/u] your pick):[/b] Colored (Anime/Manga), B&W (Anime/Manga), B&W (Realistic), Colored (Chibi), B&W (Chibi), Icon, 2 Icon deal

[b]What do you want me to draw? Give me a referance image or say, "avatar art":[/b]

[b]Head, head to waist, or full body?:[/b]

[b]Expected price (judging by my price chart):[/b]

[b]Any notes?:[/b]

☀Thank you for your business! I will send you a PM in acceptance to your order and get started on your order as soon as possible.

Waiting List

Waiting list- first come first serve! Please try to avoid sending me orders if all 10 slots are full.
yum_puddi

yum_puddi yum_strawberry yum_strawberry !!!!!!!!!OPEN!!!!!!!! cat_biggrin cat_blaugh
yum_cupcake
cat_blaugh
Buy from her people!!! buy!! or i will send my small green babehs afta you!!!!
SanTsuki
Buy from her people!!! buy!! or i will send my small green babehs afta you!!!!

Lol, thank you, Sanzie. I don't get why people are </3 this thread D: I don't think I'm being too expensive. I've seen quality pictures only a bit better than mine and people are asking 200-600k :/
I've seen at least 2 threads with that pricing.
And I've also seen people who don't scan their pictures in well ask for what I'm asking for. What am I doing wrong? cat_emo
I checked more prices on other art shops- this seems pretty reasonable :/
Hmm, I wish someone would tell me.
Oh well, if someone sees something wrong with the shop, please tell me instead of just </3ing it!
*really hates bad reviews before getting any customers*

Fashionable Genius

4,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Leah Kippling

Bump-edu !!

Bump # 1

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items