Picatin
        ohhhhhhhh myyyy goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh these are amazing i WANT SO BAD
        please consider lyla and demos for 300b when you're open again? ;w;
        if you aren't feeling them, i have more ocs you can choose from
        i absolutely need one of these from u omg!!! TuT
        thank you for considering!
      Hi there!
      If you're still interested in ordering, I'd love to do your two OCs c:
      Did you want both of them on one piece (a couple piece)? Or two separate pieces?

ahhh yes i'm super interested!! would it be possible to get them as a couple piece together? c:

Seeker

Picatin
      Asante Reylok
          Picatin
          Hi there!
          Did you want both of them on one piece (a couple piece)? Or two separate pieces?

ahhh yes i'm super interested!! would it be possible to get them as a couple piece together? c:
      Sure! Please send a trade ~

Redds's Bae

Asante Reylok
      Picatin
      Asante Reylok
          Picatin
          Hi there!

tysm for accepting!! sending trade now :3c

Timid Kitten

Asante Reylok

I've saved up for my first piece by you! smile

Could I please get one of my fallen angel, Ramziel? heart

Refs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image
User Image

Personality

- Kind
- Snarky
- Protective
- Passionate
- Stubborn
- Charming
- Selfess
- Kind of flirty
- Confident
- Rebellious

Background suggestions: Maybe a forest with a blood moon or a sort of abandoned-looking barn with a pentacle on it. (You can pick which one)

Other things to note:
- He has collarbone length hair. (Like in the first pic)
- His wings are optional but I would honestly love it if you could include them and make them sort of tattered/torn looking since he's a fallen angel

Style (Feel free to either use one of these outfits, or simply use them as inspiration to create your own.)

200B a background of demons? *like demonic shadows with different shades teal background*
User Image
consider any one below for your 100b stained glass art??

8,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
So many people loved my piece.
Can I get two for a Classic Nekomancer?
Its 210 billion.

Will post the pics as soon as i can get them.

#1: _____ (Blank)
Blank is a mask-wearing creature known as a Faceless who is more than a little bit strange. He's sort of like a puppet so utilizing puppet strings would be cool.
He prefers his mouth covered but if you do show his face, the black marks are stitch like burns.
His mask is canonically broken on the lower left side (where the break is). little shadows cracks are around it.

https://imgur.com/a/7rTBk (No red thing on his chest)

xx

#2: Wren
Wren is a stone-skin creature known as a Gargylen, who is fierce and loyal. He's sort of like a living gargoyle and protector of his race. Very serious and proud.
NOTE: Wren's hat is now facebook blue. All the red on his armor has been replaced with facebook blue too. There is also a black, faint, hand-sized hourglass on the front of it, over the diamond.
(i am trying to get a pic of it.)
Would request this one be from the front or profile, so the back's not in fame. @_@
https://imgur.com/a/Vfw6d

Seeker

Lithorniel
      Sure! Quick question: Do you mind if his face isn't showing?
      I'm kind of imagining a back-shot of him of him walking into the forest, like this:
      User Image

If you want something with his face though, I can come up with something else.
      Please send a trade ~
      Teal Demon
      [ D O L L # 0 0 0 ]
      I'd like to do Alya, if that's okay! Please send a trade, if so c:
      JellyFaun
      Depends on what I'm drawing, but I'd be fine with doing 2 for that item ' v '

8,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Asante Reylok

biggrin I have one down, i am just trying to get pics of the other person.

Timid Kitten

Asante Reylok
      Lithorniel
      I'm kind of imagining a back-shot of him of him walking into the forest, like this:
      User Image

Please send a trade ~
      Teal Demon
      [ D O L L # 0 0 0 ]
      JellyFaun

Awesome. Thank you so much. I mean I would prefer his face to show honestly but I wouldn't be opposed to it not showing. Maybe you could use the pose but have turned to the side a little to show part of his face? It's mainly up to you how to go about it though. I would just prefer his face to show if possible.

I'll send the trade awhile though.

Seeker

Lithorniel
      Awesome. Thank you so much. I mean I would prefer his face to show honestly but I wouldn't be opposed to it not showing. Maybe you could use the pose but have turned to the side a little to show part of his face? It's mainly up to you how to go about it though. I would just prefer his face to show if possible.

I can probably do that! If not, I'll just scrap the idea and have him facing forward XD
Asante Reylok
      Lithorniel
      User Image

Please send a trade ~
      Teal Demon
      [ D O L L # 0 0 0 ]
      JellyFaun

of course its okay! trade started~ thanks! emotion_dowant

Timid Kitten

Asante Reylok
      Lithorniel

I can probably do that! If not, I'll just scrap the idea and have him facing forward XD

Alright, thanks. And haha, whichever way it turns out, I'm sure it will be lovely.

Dapper Noob

Your art is absolutely stunning! I would love it if you would draw my HnK OC in your style. Sadly, I've yet to fully color them but I hope the information and references bellow will help!
User Image
Their name is Scapolite (Scapy for short)
They are a gem so they don't have a gender but I draw them on the feminine side.
They love puns and can be pretty ditzy
You can choose between these simple outfits: Sample A, Sample B
They have white socks they always wear and white gloves that they sometimes wear.
Their hair and eye color is a mixture of these two gems: A & B
Here is a sample of how the gems break if you choose to draw them that way. It doesn't have to be the face, it can be wherever you want if you choose to go that route.
They are in charge of repairing and maintaining the interior of the school.
Here is a sample of the school: A & B
If you need more background ideas, googling "land of the lustrous scenery" will give you a lot of good ideas.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Seeker

MonoUsami
      Your art is absolutely stunning! I would love it if you would draw my HnK OC in your style. Sadly, I've yet to fully color them but I hope the information and references bellow will help!
      User Image
      Their name is Scapolite (Scapy for short)
      They are a gem so they don't have a gender but I draw them on the feminine side.
      They love puns and can be pretty ditzy
      You can choose between these simple outfits: Sample A, Sample B
      They have white socks they always wear and white gloves that they sometimes wear.
      Their hair and eye color is a mixture between these two gems: A & B
      Here is a sample of how the gems break if you choose to draw them that way. It doesn't have to be the face, it can be wherever you want if you choose to go that route.
      They are in charge of repairing and maintaining the interior of the school.
      Here is a sample of the school: A & B
      If you need more background ideas, googling "land of the lustrous scenery" will give you a lot of good ideas.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!
      Hi there!
      I'd be interested in doing this, but your sample "A" for the hair/eye color ref isn't working for me ' v ' ;;
      (this url: https://www.gia.edu/images/SU15-GNI-fig11_185367-636x358.jpg)
      Could you link a different image?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces